Noobs in the North

AndyJc

Emperor - Me and Princess haven't got along for a while now but saying she ran across the world is total nonsense. The only reason she doesnt still have large clusters in the south is that she had no internet when the COD war broke out. She moved north partly on my request and mostly to be nearer to friends, I wanted my diplomat to at least have some villages in XIV territory and quite honestly I think she made pretty successful move.
Insult whoever you like in the south or who isn't here anymore, hell even insult people in the north for sending what do seem pointless attacks but do not insult people who made tactical decisions you do not understand.
I don't even like NN but starting to agree with attacks, your even more stuck in the past than I am and thats not easy.

DeletedUser

I understand it was tactical. However, it was not standing your ground. Which is what I am accusing her of not doing when I say she ran. I had internet problems and school to cope with after I had lost a lot of villages to XXXX and BDeath, so I lost even more than I would have despite heavy losses on my old account helio123. I have not mentioned that once until now and am only using it as an example, as it is not relevant to anybody else besides me. I wish everyone else would adopt that idea.

I hear so many complaints about lies and betrayals from her, such accusations as me being a key player in the deceit. I was an extreme noob who was just an eloquent speaker back then, compare me to snape or LOTS I still am a noob lol, however I wasn't concerned with anything but my own circle. Which never included her. It's her who is stuck in the past, and I've had flashbacks to the past I'll admit (after dealing with groder and PrincessAlastor again in close contact). Makes sense considering I have not talked to them since these events depicted in a portion of the PnP occurred, which is quite a long amount of time in W22 history.

Deciding to make a PnP about it doesn't make me stuck in the past, what the hell else are you guys talking about that is so much more interesting? :icon_rolleyes:

I don't blame you at all for being stuck in the past Andy, you got screwed in a much worse way than most, if not all, leadership figures did throughout W22. But I'm looking toward a greater future more so than in the past. :icon_biggrin:

AndyJc

Standing her ground? Against who?

We were at war with nobody near that area of the world when Princess moved we were winding up after the D3TH war. There were more reds in the k's she was moving to than away from.

Since all that started theres been at least two worldwide wars, hell nobody outside of the south (except bored people who read these forums) even remembers any of that nonsense there were bigger wars in the north at the same time.
A greater future? So you see that bright green wave moving south into the pink too aye?

Everyone gets screwed, its just about surviving and recovering.

x2dezjohn

It's her who is stuck in the past,
Makes sense considering I have not talked to them since these events depicted in a portion of the PnP occurred, which is quite a long amount of time in W22 history.
Deciding to make a PnP about it doesn't make me stuck in the past, what the hell else are you guys talking about that is so much more interesting? :icon_rolleyes:

you say shes stuck in the past yet you say you havent talked about it since it happened now you decided to drag it up with this pnp thats boring and saying your not stuck in the past and she is ya ok makes alot of sense that does hey :icon_rolleyes:

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
groder was warned at this point by multiple players that ~I~, BDeath, or RBE would come at us if he didn't take the tribe more seriously or let a player who would be the new leader. groder was a highly unpopular dictator at this point. He refused to war E.E, HeiHo, UWR, ~E-K~, LKA, Clorox, or WHO (these are all fail tribes by themselves who none the less had a few good players which would have won us the BDeath war in my opinion if we had gotten all of them in time).

LOL that is a funny one Empy...E.E merged into BDeath and Bdeath utterly destroyed UWR and Clorox, even before the war on Legit began. Methinks you are a little confused there.

linux-penguin-we-are-free-and-legit-now-no-worry-150807.jpg

Anyone who posts this image is asking for trouble, you know it does stuff to my mind...what is your new account again? I wonder if I can level all the villages before you can get logged on? ;)

It's been a very long 2 years...

DeletedUser

you say shes stuck in the past yet you say you havent talked about it since it happened

You obviously misread what I wrote or you are flat out stupid. I won't judge you for either. I said I haven't talked to groder or PrincessAlastor about the past since all of these events transpired.

x2dezjohn said:
now you decided to drag it up with this pnp thats boring and saying your not stuck in the past and she is ya ok makes alot of sense that does hey :icon_rolleyes:

Tell me what more entertaining topics are being discussed? :icon_rolleyes:

She pooled me in with the people who started rumors about her out of the blue. I was too busy trying to convince everybody I wasn't a noob at the time, I wasn't even aware of what was going on until it was all over.

I remember the past and will discuss it when it is relevant. How does that make me stuck in it? I admitted to past things and apologized for them just because I saw how much it bugged her when I first mailed her.

LOL that is a funny one Empy...E.E merged into BDeath and Bdeath utterly destroyed UWR and Clorox, even before the war on Legit began. Methinks you are a little confused there.

You guys made the move before we did, but not before we were capable of doing so. This is just groder's inaction that led to why we did not get to war E.E. or Clorox. But eh, it's all in the past. I respect BDeath more than majority of tribes these days anyway.

=CodaAlFine
Anyone who posts this image is asking for trouble, you know it does stuff to my mind...

It's been a very long 2 years...[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know that. :icon_biggrin:

He must be, he's been on funny trip with AngelStyles the last couple of months. That's what bad company does to you.:)

What does that statement even mean? Sad that you have to resort to real life insults that are completely baseless. :icon_neutral:

x2dezjohn

You obviously misread what I wrote or you are flat out stupid. I won't judge you for either. I said I haven't talked to groder or PrincessAlastor about the past since all of these events transpired.

:icon_rolleyes: back at you. "havent talked about it since" who havent you talked to since let me think PrincessAlastor so does that make you flat out stupid or misread :icon_redface:

Tell me what more entertaining topics are being discussed? :icon_rolleyes:

Eternal Earth in off topic section is more entertaining :)

DeletedUser

What does that statement even mean? Sad that you have to resort to real life insults that are completely baseless. :icon_neutral:
You are the 3rd CoD member accusing me of doing so. The 1st time was because I insulted the genetic ability of fish to process thoughts. The second time because I told someone that some of us spend time with family and friends, so he said I was insulting his parental skills.

Now another Insult?:icon_confused:

I doubt it. Why on earth would I want to insult you anyway? Is snappy's 'insult paranoia' rubbing off on you too?:)

I was an extreme noob who was just an eloquent speaker back then, compare me to snape or LOTS I still am a noob lol,
Since you consider your self an eloquent speaker it would be good if you practiced on being a good reader too:). Shall I explain it to you?

Codal said "you must be confused" and I said "He must be, he's been on funny trip with AngelStyles the last couple of months. That's what bad company does to you."

Considering that you both and Styles have been 'absent' for sometime and you came back on the scene at more or less the same time...
Considering that you and Styles are good RL pals.. (am I wrong? I hope you don't consider this a RL insult:)
Considering Styles' liking of certain substances which are said to cause 'confusion'...
Considering the time of the year being a time when people go on holidays, trips, festivals etc....
Considering my fondness for Styles....

...It was very simply a mild and dare I say 'friendly' joke about your alleged state of 'confusion' and a completely 'baseless' (Spot on!! there) assumption on my part that you've been somewhere nice having fun with Styles. So..Personal? ...Yes I plead guilty!!..

Insult?... I'm sure if you tried to copy Styles' Lightness instead of Snappy's obsession with ranks, non-noobiness and TW success, you would not see imaginary real life insults.

This time I will have to agree with you. Resorting to real life insults is SAD indeed.
D'you reckon imagining RL insults being directed towards you is sad too?

I regret having caused you any unnecessary distress.:icon_sad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@mihajes - You said that's what bad company does to you. I'm not bad company. :icon_sad:
@others - Don't really care to argue one word technicalities, been doing it in real life for too many days consecutively..

Anyways how are the Noobs in the North doing?

DeletedUser

@mihajes - You said that's what bad company does to you. I'm not bad company. :icon_sad:

Come on!!!
You disappoint me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that.

Isn't it obvious that Styles is the 'bad company'???!!!
Why can't you just have his attitude in here too?
You always sound like a 50 year old bachelor with a chip on his shoulder.

Smile please!!! :)

Angel Styles

Come on!!!
You disappoint me. I thought you were a lot smarter than that.

Isn't it obvious that Styles is the 'bad company'???!!!
Why can't you just have his attitude in here too?
You always sound like a 50 year old bachelor with a chip on his shoulder.

Smile please!!! :)

Heh, I am sure I said it before, I love to read your comments! :icon_cool:

But please, define to me your view on 'bad company'.

I, consider myself to be 'fun' company.

Never will I hide what I do, because there is no need.

But yea, Emp does have a chip to him, lol.

DeletedUser57711

But yeah 10 for the effort
3 for the results of all that effort

DeletedUser

The first post was a long droll to read, sorry to say, but it has in sighted a discussion at least and maybe some people will be able to get rid of some of their skeletons in their closets on this one! :)

DeletedUser

Heh, I am sure I said it before, I love to read your comments! :icon_cool:

But please, define to me your view on 'bad company'.

I, consider myself to be 'fun' company.

Never will I hide what I do, because there is no need.

But yea, Emp does have a chip to him, lol.

:)

You are 'bad' company in the sense that a few hours with you can leave someone in a a state of slight 'confusion'. Am i wrong?:)

However, pleasant this 'confusion' may be, it's still confusion. I'm sure your 'bad' company is fun and I'll bet Snappy's OD on that.

Keep on confusing him Angel.