Noobs O.O

DeletedUser

I did not expect you... o_O Anyways, if any pro would like to share a few tips with me... I will be very happy if you could pm me. Thanks!

DeletedUser103944

You will find that most good players will willingly teach noobs depending on that said personality, if a noob messages me ig and comes across as humble, polite, willing to learn etc. I will gladly help them out, I am already doing so in this world to 2 players who have never played the game before. Good players with ego's can back it up, noobs with ego's and with a narrow mind will not learn, and I will not teach.

Epic Pandas

This breed of noob annoy me:

Stalemate today at 22:15
simple as this

I am willing to share 4 pieces of invaluable information with you

these pieces of information have guaranteed me to win every single world I haave played in

I recently found them but I had alredy started this world, so I didn't get to use them

I will share this info with you, for a small request

I want to be duke for 1 day only, so I can feel again, what it is like to be with the top of the top

I hope you accept as these pieces of info are beyond value.

Stalemate

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong, I agree with all the above comments and it was wrong of me to insinuate that ALL players were they way I suggested and never meant to offend anyone. I myself am more than willing to pass on the skills (or lack of) that I have picked up over the years, but you have to admit there's more people in this game for themselves than for the greater good. 20, or more likely 50 decent genuine people in the game is simply not enough to pass on their skills to the thousands that play the game, there just isn't enough of you guys around :)

Khan The Master

This game was better when there were less scripts, you farmed manually and had to mash your keyboard to get a sub 1 sec train, spending hours practising on a barb before sending it out :D

DeletedUser

Well go back to the golden ages of tribal wars with your time machine...

DeletedUser

Looks like you get to enjoy all the new features tribal wars has then :D

Back to the days when you had to write out your bbcodes, because they didn't have that code bar...
Oooh the good ole days.

DeletedUser

Don't get me wrong, I agree with all the above comments and it was wrong of me to insinuate that ALL players were they way I suggested and never meant to offend anyone. I myself am more than willing to pass on the skills (or lack of) that I have picked up over the years, but you have to admit there's more people in this game for themselves than for the greater good. 20, or more likely 50 decent genuine people in the game is simply not enough to pass on their skills to the thousands that play the game, there just isn't enough of you guys around :)

yeah.lol.love the old worlds.

DeletedUser

GrimGrin today at 16:39
Thanks Quote
I will never waste farm space raising my resource production above 15/15/15 so you might as well kick me now.

dark king4444 today at 16:41
Thanks Quote GrimGrin wrote:
I will never waste farm space raising my resource production above 15/15/15 so you might as well kick me now.

????? Ask any good member, for the perfect villa you will want to have 25-30 res. levels until you have everything else upgraded
Exothermic today at 16:42
Quote Edit Delete GrimGrin wrote:

Explains why your points are so shit, your troop counts too most likely.

GrimGrin today at 16:42
Thanks Quote
not a chance in hell. I've never raised my resource levels above 15 in any offensive villa. I refuse. Usually I demolish them to about 5 when my farm is maxed and full.

Thanks Quote GrimGrin wrote:
not a chance in hell. I've never raised my resource levels above 15 in any offensive villa. I refuse. Usually I demolish them to about 5 when my farm is maxed and full.
well obviously not in the offensive villa

Thanks Quote Exothermic wrote:
Wow, wtf. These requirements shouldve been filled at the first day or two.

It should be 1.3k points, 2k troops, 1000k+ plunders! X amount of hauls for the 1000k plunders....

Oh my lord

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111865

This game was better when there were less scripts, you farmed manually and had to mash your keyboard to get a sub 1 sec train, spending hours practising on a barb before sending it out :D

I used to spend my hours getting off my tits or playing football...

wow