Norse3 wnts newish people

Status
Not open for further replies.

everestking

But citrbrkr didnt even have a reason to noble me its not like my villiage is an asset to him is it

everestking

Ok ive learnt my lesson so now can his tribe leave mine alone (come on guys this is like the closest i've ever got to apoligising)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Understand this. Your village has been in my crosshairs for a long long time. Long before you created Norse3. gUTs was allied with Norse and Norse2 at the time I took over the tribe. Since that time, I have received, I think 2 communica's from the Norse family. When you created Norse3, you in essence, created an conundrum for me where your personal village was located, and where you were recruiting. And while I never had Norse3 listed as NAP/Ally, I respected the larger NAP/Alliance I had with Norse. That changed when I discontinued the alliances btwn gUTs and the Norsemen. The nobling of your village was planned long ago ( just waiting for 20:1 rule to expire).... and listening to you in this forum..... well... lets just say, I wanted to get to you b4 your village was taken by gandalfail.

DeletedUser70293

He is a un-rimmed player... unlike you...

Also I am beginning to think this thread is here for amusement.

DeletedUser70293

Guys you've made your point but just remember when your tribe started you werent the toughest in the block

LoL, no tribe is the toughest in the block when they start. Your tribe wont be ever the "toughest in the block" as they are getting nobled quickly by both OH! and gUTs.

Go run to big brothers Norse and Eldar now. Oh and how is the rim?

DeletedUser70293

Last week alone..

Side 1:

Tribes: gUTs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Norse Carls Norse3
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 68
Difference: 52

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 0
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 717,598
Side 2: 268,248
Difference: 449,350

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67,495
Side 2: 0
Difference: 67,495

image.php

DeletedUser

Tone it down AHL. No need to rub salt in the wounds, and create bad feelings. It's bad enough that he woke up one day to find he had no home. Let's just hope he finds himself a nice tribe to learn and grow. Someday he will learn not to pick on people that are bigger than him. I am sure if gandalfail was anywhere close to him, everestking would find that his village would never get above 300pts. It would be leveled, and stay leveled.
His tail is already btwn his legs, and all we are hearing now is the yip...yip... tipping as he is running down the road..... leave him be.

DeletedUser70293

As you wish Cirkt, I will just settle for the fact that he now has proof that his tribe and its family is dying.

everestking

if my tribe break away from norse will u just noble norse and norse2 and leave us like a vassel tribe or something

Status
Not open for further replies.