North-East Core

DeletedUser

6okgf4.jpg

All of the competitive tribes in the area seem to be fairly intermingled, so it should make for some interesting fights.

Who do you think will come out on top in the north-east?

DeletedUser

Can barely see my K in way top =p.

How are you Patriot its paybacktimeisnow if you remember me.

DeletedUser93260

The north east is interesting and I am actually glad someone started a thread about it. I would guess popular opinion would be that DSL has the edge but Voodoo is also looking very good. I would be surprised if MOM or 2Hard are more than food though are some very good players in those tribes and they could greatly influence the balance of power.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im thinking mass hug?? 100 tribe limit do it up :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95858

I have only questions to offer this as not really having any experience:

When Battles/Wars/Skirmishes break out is the usual result that the Fittest survive and natural selection takes over with the weak being consumed? Or Do those with the ability survive and even continue to grow under this pressure find themselves joining the dominant Pack?

2Hard seems to be the filling in the Oreo and may get eaten first. Just looks like a precarious position to be in if I were them.

DeletedUser

When Battles/Wars/Skirmishes break out is the usual result that the Fittest survive and natural selection takes over with the weak being consumed? Or Do those with the ability survive and even continue to grow under this pressure find themselves joining the dominant Pack?

Depend on the winning sides policies of course but its very common to recruit the spoils of war once the other side is broken or is about to give up. From my personal experience as a leader if you don't overdo it its the healthiest kind of recruiting if your former enemy have any suitable candidates.

DeletedUser

Will be some fun up here in the NE. I would keep my eye on the nub alliance them mass recruiters be winning the war against the barbs already:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I think you might be missing one tribe that can be counted here.

DeletedUser

To me, it looks like voodoo, if they play it right, have it in the bag. The hard part is the not getting gang banged. Then it'll make it like cutting through a knife with hot butter.

DeletedUser

I think there is a tribe that needs added to that map. :mad: And maybe put us in the blue color range, so that we can match our friend.

DeletedUser

Feel free to add a new map, I may update the first post every so often to show how things have changed, if the thread stays alive.

On another note, DSL and Voodoo are now fighting each other.

Side 1:
Tribes: DSL
Side 2:
Tribes: Voodoo

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 6
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,003