North-East Wolves

DeletedUser

Tribe has been created. Once it registers on TW Stats, I will be able to link my signature to the tribe through guest access.

DeletedUser

I think that livefromthe216 is right. The poem is really stupid.

DeletedUser

I think that livefromthe216 is right.

without surviving you must first die? and you want people tojoin you so you can help them die? but if they join someone elses tribe, they will surely die? so basically what your saying is if you want to die join my tribe, but join someone elses tribe if you want to die?

He's really not. If you want to survive without that you must first die then join my tribe and we will help you survive so that we can survive too. If you join someone else's tribe without that you first had died then you surely will die. So, basically what I'm saying is if you want to survive join my tribe, but join someone else's tribe if you want to die. Livefromthe216 had it all mixed up, and, no offense, any relatively intelligent person who can read and who's first language is English would have understood me perfectly.

The poem is really stupid.

It states in poetic fashion the tenets of my tribe. Since poetry is, at the least, fun to read, takes up little relative space, and can be made to proclaim anything the poet wishes it to a poem was the perfect thing. I came up with this poem myself, and it wasn't easy. So, unless you can come up with a better poem, please do not bash mine.

DeletedUser

Second post containing our profile has been updated to reflect changes to our profile.