North east

DeletedUser

Matrix is filled with barb nobling nubs who cry and whine because they're trying to play sim city in TW. I doubt they would be able to do anything because one branch of their tribe told their members to build nothing but defense.
Still waiting on your big plan to whipe me out.

DeletedUser22145

Still waiting on your big plan to whipe me out.

And we are all waiting for you guys to confine the melodrama to 1-2 threads that is actually about you and not slough it over into everyone elses.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And we are all waiting for you guys to confine the melodrama to 1-2 threads that is actually about you and not slough it over into everyone elses.

I'm in agreement with that. This thread wasn't even about Anthrax. I guess he's nothing more than an attention seeking troll who doesn't get enough attention in real life. Sad really.

DeletedUser22145

So in less than a month none of those tribes exist. Matrix went into Nomads, Nomads mostly went to Turtle/Ninja/Cruel. So in essence NE thread can be a turtle thread too now lol

rich26ca

So says the guy hiding behind the alias...lol... even if they were to merge Ninja would still be around... and Ninja isnt reliant on Turtle our stats speak for themselves. Even if you take that convo from back into account from april they do mention that second tribe still... with out Ninja, Turtle would be pretty hurting right now... and i highly doubt that Cruel wants to simply take on Turtle conflicts with out any other help in the world.

DeletedUser22145

Cruel isn't turtle and bacon is still out there...

The original didn't discuss BACON, and I delineated the tribes b/c Nomads went into the 3. I apologize if it seemed I was trying to lump them into Turtle.

Also, I was just saying that turtle made it to the rim of the NE, so that the thread could be about them now, this was a jest aimed at the fact that before when Anthrax attempted to hijack it they were not there.

DeletedUser

Even if they were to merge Ninja would still be around... and Ninja isnt reliant on Turtle our stats speak for themselves. Even if you take that convo from back into account from april they do mention that second tribe still... with out Ninja, Turtle would be pretty hurting right now... and i highly doubt that Cruel wants to simply take on Turtle conflicts with out any other help in the world.

Not saying Ninja isn't a top tribe. I don't disagree with any of this, really. Just saying that Turtle could be using Ninja. Seems to be the MO nay-sayers apply to Turtle. And there seem to be a few parts of Ninja that would not fare well if that were the case.

But Cruel and Turtle are 1-2. So they should be ok with taking on most foes by themselves. Even a total gang-bang wouldn't be a huge mismatch. They have lots of territory and villages. A large support base. Etc.

Thanks BK

rich26ca

Ninja was originally created to bash for Turtle and Cruel.

We simply grew and established ourselves as our own entity... thus plans changed. we were never meant to be a family infact many fought the idea at first till we had proven ourselves as a top 5 tirbe on this world did things really change.