North vs South

DeletedUser

Looks like we are going to see a war between north and south ... the biggest war that W8 has ever seem ... poor myriad standing in the middle of this huuuuuge war.

Question : what is the position of I:A ?

DeletedUser

I'd say BLOC v ABLOC was bigger.. Actually had a skillful opponant too.

DeletedUser

I:A used to be mostly former FEAR. I'd expect them to side with DT.

DeletedUser

Which way they jump could be a major ponter in how the war finishes. THere is no doubt I:A are a powerful tribe and they hold sawy over a vast swathe of geography that seperates DT and FENIX/FD.

Staying neutral allows them to continue with their barb eating tendencies, but sooner or later they are going to hit a wall where there are no more babrs to eat and they will need to start thinking about their diet. Will they decide to have FDixer burger or DToasties? Should make for an intersting choice, because pretty soon neutrality ain't going to be an option.:icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

BLOC vs ABLOC was implicating more tribe ... but was it a bigger war ??? Not sure about this one ...

scarlet ash

BLOC vs ABLOC was implicating more tribe ... but was it a bigger war ??? Not sure about this one ...

Im pretty sure it was.

It involved more
tribes and more players. Maybe not as many villages on each side of the tribes but definatly more player participation and activity no doubt.

Not many players these days.

DeletedUser

Agreed, BLOC vs Anti-Bloc (or as I like to call them "the cool crew") was much larger than this and there were many more front lines and more conflict, hence more fighting in total took place.

DeletedUser

We also had skill. Something Fenix lacked and F.D will never find (I exclude Pleterr from this comment.) Fenix will probably win in the long run though. How do you fight a cheat, when he's found a way round the system?

DeletedUser

no one will really win where all gona go grey before this one is over

DeletedUser

Go KNT/DT!

Stick it to the man!

mehhh lol

Side 1:
Tribes: Fenix
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KNT
Players:

Timeframe: 30/11/2009 00:00:00 to 16/12/2009 00:03:09

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,922
Side 2: 1,707
Difference: 1,215

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,446
Side 2: 297
Difference: 1,149

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 26,458,059
Side 2: 15,171,860
Difference: 11,286,199

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,807,969
Side 2: 2,797,057
Difference: 11,010,912

image.php

DeletedUser

Jump forward a couple of months things will look different, ive a lot of faith that once the Old War Machine that is KNT gets rolling then that exactly what it will do, "roll right over Fenix"

DeletedUser

Jump forward a couple of months things will look different, ive a lot of faith that once the Old War Machine that is KNT gets rolling then that exactly what it will do, "roll right over Fenix"

For my sake, I hope so. I know KNT has hit a few of our larger players, but things on my end are still a bit boring. :(

Either that or KNT is using a war strategy I haven't heard of or seen yet :lol:

DeletedUser

I have to agree with steve. I think that after KNT wakes up they will pull through on this war. A really slow and one sided start for now, I'm just hoping they will get moving and at least give this world a show.

DeletedUser

We also had skill. Something Fenix lacked and F.D will never find (I exclude Pleterr from this comment.) Fenix will probably win in the long run though. How do you fight a cheat, when he's found a way round the system?

Nice Zew. Guess thats why we actually took villages from Clorox while KNT/DT did what exactly?

I guess with your masterful skills finally out of the game, Fenix might actually have a chance, eh?

DeletedUser

Nice Zew. Guess thats why we actually took villages from Clorox while KNT/DT did what exactly?

I guess with your masterful skills finally out of the game, Fenix might actually have a chance, eh?

You joined in on kicking an old man on his deathbed. You weren't there when Clorox was actually fighting, back when CEG and REL were still about. If I recall, you actually launched sucessful attacks on the south of KNT/C. You only switched sides when you saw BLOC/CLOROX couldn't win. You then proceeded to take in large proportions of refugees. Hell, I'm not blaming you for doing so. [DT] and KNT did the same. Yes, I was against it. I was even against the [DT]/NUKE merger and annoyed at the end of the Myriad war. I was munching away slowly on their dead accounts >.<

I think Fenix/F.D have a greater opportunity to win than KNT/[DT] for the same reason CLOROX fell so spectacularily. Inactivity and loss of good players.

My knowledge and skills in this game are high. I was just too lazy to be effective.. You dont get to be a Baron of a major tribe for no reason, afterall.