North vs South

DeletedUser

So was Seattle Slasher a scrub until zemmi barbed? Had to make up the loss in points somehow right??

no he showed unscrubbyness so we recruited lol. do u really think we care about points? go check oda ranks to see how fussed we are about growth pumpkin

DeletedUser84667

I will check it for him.

ODA:
73 Seattle Slasher [Knock!] 11,97 Mil

ODD:
58 Seattle Slasher [Knock!] 12,24 Mil

Champion.

DeletedUser84667

Oh right right, I didn't realize till now when you said seatle slasher proved himself it was his 0 caps against PFF or Jager in the past 3 months that did it for you, not his stellar 12 million ODA.

My bad.

DeletedUser

Oh right right, I didn't realize till now when you said seatle slasher proved himself it was his 0 caps against PFF or Jager in the past 3 months that did it for you, not his stellar 12 million ODA.

My bad.

my comment about oda wasn't about seattle, we recruited him because theres a nice new player on the account so his previous stats are irrelevant, yours however are relevant and are still shit

DeletedUser84667

...Discredits claims of an account being bad because of stats.

...Same sentence as judging an account as bad because of stats.

Another quality post from my man djwright.

DeletedUser

...Discredits claims of an account being bad because of stats.

...Same sentence as judging an account as bad because of stats.

Another quality post from my man djwright.

lol im sure u know what i mean princess

DeletedUser

Seattle hasn't had an active player on it for some weeks. Think there was a guy just logging in to keep it green during that time, because I don't recall it being sat. Anyway, it was recruited once we had a stable player to put on it. Also worth noting that account has lost several owners over its life span and there have been a number of periods where it wasn't being played.

But anyways, don't see the need to rip on the account, bit petty tbh.

Back on topic, PFF continue to make incremental gains on Knock with a nice little number on BR. And on the other side of the world Jager have resorted to handing sits to PFF. At the same time several stray cats have been sited on the jager/knock border. Looks like Jager have employed some new cronies to fight for them there! Riveting stuff indeed.

DeletedUser

Kudos on the stats DJ we all know that stats make a great player maybe when you have won the world you should brag i mean i never get fussed about the externals because its where the loud mouth nubs come to voice their opinions, i see the externals as a kind of facebook where little attention seeking children spam and im pretty sure thats how pretty much every decent player sees you. you have one front to defend i mean its not even a challenge to do that especially if jager are as bad as you say, i think you should maybe not spam the externals with your nonsense and maybe get back to actually playing the game.

DeletedUser

Kudos on the stats DJ we all know that stats make a great player maybe when you have won the world you should brag i mean i never get fussed about the externals because its where the loud mouth nubs come to voice their opinions, i see the externals as a kind of facebook where little attention seeking children spam and im pretty sure thats how pretty much every decent player sees you. you have one front to defend i mean its not even a challenge to do that especially if jager are as bad as you say, i think you should maybe not spam the externals with your nonsense and maybe get back to actually playing the game.

i know, i cant believe jager keep hitting it. maybe u should tell them not to when i agree its clearly a stupid idea as they keep getting 0 villages

u only see about 5% of what i do anyway, when every player who gets opped suddenly stops losing vills theres a fairly big chance its because i got their sit..

and lol at u hinting a bigger front makes it harder to defend, i love it it makes it 10x easier and 10x easier to take vills

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i know, i cant believe jager keep hitting it. maybe u should tell them not to when i agree its clearly a stupid idea as they keep getting 0 villages

u only see about 5% of what i do anyway, when every player who gets opped suddenly stops losing vills theres a fairly big chance its because i got their sit..

and lol at u hinting a bigger front makes it harder to defend, i love it it makes it 10x easier and 10x easier to take vills

Okay well its a bit ridiculous for to think that i meant a fronts size is related to ease or difficulty in depending for the players that have actually played this game well will know that 1 front isnt hard to defend multiple fronts are.

And secondly im not even on that world i just think its cute seeing someone like you voice his or hers opinion on world that nobody really cares about, not anyone outside any world cares, and your bragging about your ODA is ridiculous there is no way you can brag about that, what happens if you lose? which can happen will you say oh doesnt matter i had awesome ODA.

You slag jager off maybe they are as bad as you say but if they are what right do you have to brag about nobling them out; NONE

And to me it looks like jager have a few decent players taking the brunt of knocks attacks.

Actually im siding with jager now because they arent out here trolling like a five year old girl

DeletedUser

Something's gone wrong in Knockland aside from a basic understanding of mathematics :p

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF, Jäger
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 72
Difference: 19

DeletedUser

Something's gone wrong in Knockland aside from a basic understanding of mathematics :p

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF, Jäger
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 72
Difference: 19

lol as u know jager sent 7-8 mil of minions after us, maybe ill just count them at half a cap each though

DeletedUser

It's a hard life, we got 9mil worth of CAKE to eat! :p

don't i know it, they're always on the stats lol

in a way i wish fog would defend more, atleast then we'd have nobles for jager. oh well, week of fog n boom boom k46

DeletedUser84667

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF, Jäger, KNIGHT
Players: asterios the great
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!, Inbred, FOG, CAKE, BigNts, WATCH
Players: Jerry Austin, Rhino610

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 863
Side 2: 630
Difference: 233

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,964,745
Side 2: 5,751,136
Difference: 2,213,609

chart

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: PFF, Jäger, KNIGHT
Players: asterios the great
Side 2:
Tribes: Knock!, Inbred, FOG, CAKE, BigNts, WATCH
Players: Jerry Austin, Rhino610

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 863
Side 2: 630
Difference: 233

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,964,745
Side 2: 5,751,136
Difference: 2,213,609

chart

lol, wheres jasmines tribe? Rhino was in the south and in your tribe but hes on our side when he was never anything to do with us?

only just noticed fog are on our side lol

Last edited by a moderator: