North Western Warriors

JabberJaw13

This is the 5th ranked tribe in K34....nothing big...but i thought they might be ok, so i tested them.

Let me start this little "funny" by showing their 4 "Rules" stated on their tribal profile:

ATTACKING any of our member is an act of WAR
SCOUTING any of our member is an act of WAR
INSULTING any of our member is an act of WAR
INVITING any of our members is an act of WAR

Now considering this I still recently over the past couple days have cleared 3(a tribe mate cleared one other) of their members. With no retaliation at all. I was able to persuade one of those 4 into restarting.

Now as i enjoy playing with a ball of yarn...i let one do his thing for a while. Then i scouted....he received support! I was shocked...there was life in the tribe! When these guys sat with little or no troops after being cleared.

But at the same time i was also disappointed as i did nothing more then lift a light finger to crush this guys hopes and dreams once again.

fail.jpg

My conclusion....this tribe is full of selfish noobs....and those who are not selfish...are still plainly noobs.

(P.S.) Sorry for only a link to the report. Been to long since i used externals, whats the coding for spoilers and report displays here?

And yeah this PnP sucks, but im bored.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

North Western Warriors "declared" on my tribe.

That didn't really go well for them. Spear nukes ahoy.

Last edited by a moderator: