NorthEast Family Declares on Cruel

DeletedUser

Figured i'd follow in the footsteps of my old duke Mnemloch (might as well anyways lol). Nothing has been too interesting and different on the externals for a while.

Here is the declaration:
"So it seems it has come to this. I was warned many times you did not hold true to your agreements. One of the many violations included recruiting two of my members.

Keep them. There is no place for known traitors in the NorthEast Family. Dr.Koala and bdubsix made their choice, and i hope for their sake it was a smart one.

This war has been brewing for months now. We both knew it would come to this. As long as i can remember, Cruel has been in the top two with turtle being your ONLY true alliance, and we have been waiting silently for our chance to hit where it will cause the most damage. Many of your troops are occupied in the south in the war with 800813. Long term sitting rules will begin to apply and you will lose support from the many sat accounts you harbor in your ranks. (Unless you guys managed to get the passwords that is)

It will not be a short war. It will not be easy for anyone. This should have started when Johnny attacked us. My guys like your villages.

Don't worry though, it isn't personal. Just strictly tribalwars.

I look forward to upcoming bloodshed, as i'm sure you guys do as well.

May the best group of players win."

Maybe an all out argument won't begin :D

Maps on declaration day:
[spoil]
topktribes.png

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha Wow you can feel the rage of the player declaring, like as if he used to belong in cruel and got rejected for some reason.
or was side tracked

DeletedUser

I must credit Cruel for recruiting the top barb noblers in Nomads. They will really help the cause. Best of luck to Nomads

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good war.

I applaud the efforts of the small accounts in Nomads, who even though their larger, dumb, and apparently pacifist accounts were scared of any sort of drama, still gave it there all. Too bad it was short lived, and all of the members worth taking were disloyal pansies. A message to the ones who hopped on the bandwagon. You have committed months to this game and have now cut off every single source of expansion you can hope to achieve within 200 hours. Enjoy eating internals, former players you called friends, and barbs until the day that you are so surrounded by blue, you have nothing to do but fiddle your thumbs and reminisce on what could have happened. You bought yourselves a couple months of no more violence, just like how you lived your entire life on this world, and just exactly how you will all end this world. You will have successfully played this game for over a year, and not even enjoyed the fruits of war, arguably the only fun thing about this game (bar making friends which you all betrayed anyway so i dont think that matters to yall). Enjoy your new home, i hope it is everything you looked for in this game. Enjoy quitting of boredom shortly. Hella near sighted individuals.

Agenroe

Some one sounds extremely sour that they didn't want to help them out. However, don't count on them not have expansion room. Anyone can make their self expansion room. After all were you not burred in a sea of blue?

DeletedUser

The wait was not worth the hype, a pinch of sour in there.

Actually no i am not surrounded by blue and have millions of points of expansion in my corner.

Anyone can make their self expansion room? Oh word? In a world where no matter where you look someone is already massively built up in there respective area, they are either moving to more blue or to a settlement of red, so unless they take the cruel strategy and noble barbs go island hopping in enemy K's they really have no viable room to self expand. Twist it however you want, but thats the truth. There is no green pastures left on the world. So as i previously iterated, enjoy your internals, barbs and former tribe mates while you still enjoy "playing" the game and while they are still around.

Agenroe

Didnt you noble barbs to get in k58?

Dont go knocking what you do yourself.

DeletedUser

An area i feel perfectly safe being in. It may be red on my map, but is it really an enemy territory?

I nobled barbs over there and your reaction was xman and the fake 54 nobling barbs near me. Guess it was a good idea if you guys started to cop my swag. Oh and Cj had one as well.

xman182

Either way you wanna look at it you have no more chess board to play your games on you might actually get to play your own account for once. Your rant is so pointless... There are no "area's" to expand to anymore if guys want a front its a matter of doing it. I guess we shall see soon enuff.

DeletedUser

Its not a matter of doing at all?

How do you expect someone to travel hundreds of hours and poof, new front? Thats idiotic.

It's only pointless in the aspect that they already sealed their own fate. My rant is factual and will hold true. Good rebuttal though.

DeletedUser98728

I'm not on externals much, did I miss Nomads declaring? :icon_eek:

Asylum Escapee

the stains of betrayal can never be fully cleansed. Good luck to all.

DeletedUser117173

Rayj Contributing some great feedback here today folks

English isn,t really my first language so dont want to say much, but the war up north is nice, finally some action on the north.. p.s dont think i should talk mych, everytime i do i make 1 or 2 extra enermy lol