Northern Lights In The Skies

DeletedUser

Lol, that wouldn't work either because we'd still have to send trains at barbs :icon_biggrin:

Whats it matter, seems like we attacked barbs. Whats it matter if TheHowling stays and fights it out, or deletes and goes barb. He's put up about as much as a fight as some barbs I have hit in my time:icon_cool:

TheHowling

Whats it matter, seems like we attacked barbs. Whats it matter if TheHowling stays and fights it out, or deletes and goes barb. He's put up about as much as a fight as some barbs I have hit in my time:icon_cool:

Thanks for complement. I would love to see you in my shoes as you would be just as bad off as me. I am serously outgunned but killing loads of nukes and nobles. Delete is not my style tbh...

And do not see the value in recaping in such hostile territory. so I am just killing as much as possible in my exit strategy from pitaland

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Thanks for complement. I would love to see you in my shoes as you would be just as bad off as me. I am serously outgunned but killing loads of nukes and nobles. Delete is not my style tbh...

And do not see the value in recaping in such hostile territory. so I am just killing as much as possible in my exit strategy from pitaland

i've been in your shoes kinda :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: PITA, -KP-
Side 2:
Tribes: Fremen, Hippos, BS
Players: Cactusman777, hakank123, marshpod, gmancrazy, Hall252, warlord PM, Deja Ent3ndu, sonali-smk

Timeframe: 12/02/2012 01:00:00 to 15/02/2012 08:18:11

Total conquers:

Side 1: 226
Side 2: 53
Difference: 173

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 8
Difference: 54

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,343,795
Side 2: 281,971
Difference: 1,061,824

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 455,549
Side 2: 58,004
Difference: 397,545

chart

Hmm Interesting, before the Penguins marched against BS/Onfire/skype/hippos/fremen they where all big and mighty here on the externals talking smack to shave.

Whats wrong, cat got your tongue?

It seems us penguins http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4FYZYxubvo

Guess our long walk was well worth it......