Nostalgia

DeletedUser16936

Any players here joining w26 who hasnt played TW in awhile? I havent played since w10. any new stuff added to TW since then? :icon_confused:

my most active world was w7 but i left cos the world was getting gay. most of the top 10 tribe were allies and the PTT tribe:icon_rolleyes:...overly huge...

wasnt a hardcore gamer. had about 100k points i think :icon_neutral:

ps. this is my first ever thread so yeah...probably a bad post so sue me :icon_biggrin:

Last edited:

DeletedUser16936

haha woo!! first ever reply to my first thread :icon_surprised:

and i think i read some earlier thread somewhere that youre a famous player? lol. im not too good with this famous player things. didnt play in those famous worlds.

DeletedUser

This account hasn't been used since w10... does that count?

DeletedUser

I'm more famous than STOMP. Pfft. :D

Don't we already have a thread similar to this?

DeletedUser16936

haha i dunno...probably. yeah youre probably more famous than STOMP but like i said, wasnt that much of an active forumer :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm more famous than STOMP. Pfft. :D

Don't we already have a thread similar to this?

Nah this is for those of us who havent played for a while, not who havent played and are famous.

That being said I havent played since world 16 except for messing around waiting for a new world to start past month or so.

Tarion

This account hasn't been used since w10... does that count?

You're making me want to pull my Poke account out of the shadows. Then again, I did use that one since then... I ruled the W14 best hauls for a good while :lol:

DeletedUser16936

yehh i remember POKE. and i remember MuFFin as well...i was in a pretty big tribe that was at war with a few tribes but meh...it was too long ago too remember :S

DeletedUser51253

I think its a nostalga thread - personally there are famous and infamous people. You figure out who belongs where. :icon_wink:

But a lot of things have changed since world 10 - especially all the premmy updates. You will find it easier to use some options and be very careful about user scripts. I heard they are cracking down on unapproved scripts.

Anyways have fun in W26 and what out for those big mean family tribes :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Maybe... :icon_razz:

But you cheated O_O

I was more famous than you before I became a mod, too. :icon_biggrin:

I think it's nice that players who haven't played in a long while are coming back for W26. This seems like it's going to be a very good world.

Tarion

I think its a nostalga thread - personally there are famous and infamous people. You figure out who belongs where. :icon_wink:

But a lot of things have changed since world 10 - especially all the premmy updates. You will find it easier to use some options and be very careful about user scripts. I heard they are cracking down on unapproved scripts.

Anyways have fun in W26 and what out for those big mean family tribes :icon_biggrin:

The other way of looking at it - They're now endorsing certain scripts. About time too, going to be fun to get everything set up on this world, that's for sure.

DeletedUser51253

The other way of looking at it - They're now endorsing certain scripts. About time too, going to be fun to get everything set up on this world, that's for sure.

Thats true as well, also the troop speed calc is inbuilt now. Not to mention mass recruit scripts is a def time saver. But most old members had their own versions of legal short cuts - hence the warning.

DeletedUser16936

lol im so outdated. but i'll learn the ropes soon enough. gonna start this world with a few friends. theyre mostly newbies but yehh any of you guys planned on a starting location yet?