Nostalgia

DeletedUser

No, this is an alias I made for my modding. Surely you can tell by my join date? :icon_neutral:

I don't check join date...

But care to say who you are?

Oh, and I still could've heard of you.. As a mod... :p

DeletedUser51253

No, this is an alias I made for my modding. Surely you can tell by my join date? :icon_neutral:

personally I thought TW was just getting mods in from anywhere - there sure seems to be a lot of new ones :icon_confused:

Anyways - I have been on for only 2 years or so - but a lot of older members are comming out of retirement, so this will be kind of fun. Sort of old school vs new school in a way.

DeletedUser

personally I thought TW was just getting mods in from anywhere - there sure seems to be a lot of new ones :icon_confused:

Anyways - I have been on for only 2 years or so - but a lot of older members are comming out of retirement, so this will be kind of fun. Sort of old school vs new school in a way.

I can tell that old school will win..

You can see it on other worlds too....

DeletedUser16936

old school is referring to who? ppl from w10 and below?:icon_confused:

Tarion

old school is referring to who? ppl from w10 and below?:icon_confused:

Oh God... I remember when "old school" mean from W1-4 (I.e., before Archers/MA)

Is it now before growing abandoneds/Pallie weapons?

DeletedUser51253

I can tell that old school will win..

You can see it on other worlds too....

idk, I will wait until the nobels are out before placing any bets. Old school never had half the short cuts imho that new school has. Also co-playing was the exception rather than the norm. But we will see I guess.

DeletedUser

Oh God... I remember when "old school" mean from W1-4 (I.e., before Archers/MA)

STOMP. is old school :icon_cool:

I usually refer to "old school" as the first 3 worlds :icon_wink: Just because 3 is a much cooler number than 4.

DeletedUser16936

i can see that im gonna be needing lots of help in getting back in touch with the current TW trends...

good thing there arent paladins and their tools. growing abandons?:icon_eek: thats a first for me...

Child in time

STOMP. is old school :icon_cool:

I usually refer to "old school" as the first 3 worlds :icon_wink: Just because 3 is a much cooler number than 4.

Dude, you're like 12 y.o. no way you've been playing since the beginning of tw :p

(altho that DOES explain your quality of sucking at everything you do, exclude mapmaking)

(I love you seriously)

Spushkin

i can see that im gonna be needing lots of help in getting back in touch with the current TW trends...

good thing there arent paladins and their tools. growing abandons?:icon_eek: thats a first for me...

You won't have to worry about that, there aren't any here :icon_wink:

But the really new thing is the 10 technologies per unit to be researched. That's a new one for anyone who hadn't played some of the german TW worlds. Really looking forward to see that in action.

DeletedUser

Dude, you're like 12 y.o. no way you've been playing since the beginning of tw :p

(altho that DOES explain your quality of sucking at everything you do, exclude mapmaking)

(I love you seriously)

Who doesn't love him? :D

Nah, how do you know he's 12 years old? :p