Not a War, Just a Reminder

• Thread starter Winning Combination
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Where you see none,
There is really one.
You just have to
Look from the sun.

[SPOIL][video=youtube;UPW8y6woTBI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPW8y6woTBI[/video][/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]I'm coming up only to hold you under
And coming up only to show you're wrong
And to know you is hard; we wonder...
To know you all wrong; we warn.

Ooooooooh Oooooooooh
Ooooooooh Oooooooooh

Really too late to call,
So we wait for morning
To wake you is all we got
To know me as hardly golden
Is to know me all wrong, they warn.

At every occasion I'll be ready for the funeral
At every occasion, once more, it's called the funeral
At every occasion, oh, I'm ready for the funeral
At every occasion, oh, one billion day funeral

I'm coming up only to show you're down for
And coming up only to show you're wrong.

To the outside, the dead leaves lay on the lawn
For they don't have trees to hang upon.

Ooooooooh Oooooooooh
Ooooooooh Oooooooooh

At every occasion I'll be ready for the funeral
At every occasion, once more, it's called the funeral
At every occasion, oh, I'm ready for the funeral
Every occasion, oh, one billion day funeral[/SPOIL]​

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining what a thread is and the designated purpose of one. But, until you can explain how this relates to ingame events, then I believe this is better off in the W70 General forum.

DeletedUser

Thanks for explaining what a thread is and the designated purpose of one. But, until you can explain how this relates to ingame events, then I believe this is better off in the W70 General forum.

Not everything in life is simple and easy to understand. If the actual moderator of this forum wants to know how this is relevant, I will explain in private to him, and him only.

I guarantee it's relevant, and in fact, if one is not blinded, one might be able to see.

DeletedUser112103

If the actual moderator of this forum wants to know how this is relevant, I will explain in private to him, and him only.

Ah well that explains everything.

From what I can see your tribe (Cant find your nick IG so we will just call them Secret Ninja Noobs) Secret Ninja Noobs, is declaring war on (Again, don't know who so we will call them Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe) Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe.

Since we do not know who is who we can only assume Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe will win.

Here are the stats so far.

Gains : Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe = 1000000 villages
Losses : Secret Ninja Noobs = 1000001 (The one village was taken by a barb)

As you can see Super Awesome Beat a Noob Tribe is expanding well. They met some tough resistance at first but the gains clearly show they know what they are doing.
With this rapid expansion north, south, east and west they will take over the K and most likely the other K to. Thus leaving Secret Ninja Noobs no-where to turn.

Adding to the confusion is that the BARBS (Secret Ninja Noobs Ally) is also nobling them. Leading me to believe this this will not last long in this world.

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]Ah well that explains everything.

From what I can see your tribe (Cant find your nick IG so we will just call them Secret Ninja Noobs) Secret Ninja Noobs, is declaring war on (Again, don't know who so we will call them Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe) Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe.

Since we do not know who is who we can only assume Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe will win.

Here are the stats so far.

Gains : Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe = 1000000 villages
Losses : Secret Ninja Noobs = 1000001 (The one village was taken by a barb)

As you can see Super Awesome Beat a Noob Tribe is expanding well. They met some tough resistance at first but the gains clearly show they know what they are doing.
With this rapid expansion north, south, east and west they will take over the K and most likely the other K to. Thus leaving Secret Ninja Noobs no-where to turn.

Adding to the confusion is that the BARBS (Secret Ninja Noobs Ally) is also nobling them. Leading me to believe this this will not last long in this world.[/SPOIL]

You missed the title. And the point.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, it seems Secret Ninja Noobs are reminding Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe of something. Any speculations here? How will Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe handle this reminder? What is next?

DeletedUser

firstly the only meaning or relevance this could have to ingame events is to either tell and / or to remind someone to watch there backs. or at least that is what i got from it.

Secondly that video is absolute garbage!

Thirdly stop spamming the forums and wasting peoples time with your stupid posts. thats my job!

DeletedUser112681

You see no tribe, where one will exist. That tribe is not noobs, and is planning to show people what has been really going on in 70.

Seems obvious what is being said here. Soon things will become clearer, and very soon, this world will supposedly be shook by a sudden exodus of highly valued or (highly pointed) players fed up with the boredom of w70 aiming to shake things up by ripping apart some part of it with a sudden insurgence.

I feel like you are all smart enough to get this, and are simply flaming to flame. This actually looks mildly exciting, and dang, why criticize? At least something is pretending to happen! That's more than most of the last month. I barely count the complete catastrophe that was the last war PnP on here. Utter destruction.

Anyway. This is more interesting than you are all giving credit for this. Specifically intriguing is the account posting all of this. As it doesn't have a recognizable in-world place-card. It appears the poster is specifically intending to keep people in the dark as to his name. This would indicate someone would know it without this adjustment.

I would say to the other posters here, don't climb so high that the fall kills you when you find you are wrong.

DeletedUser59417

I feel like you are all smart enough to get this, and are simply flaming to flame. This actually looks mildly exciting, and dang, why criticize? At least something is pretending to happen!

Thank you for following the rules. +1

[spoil]unlike MJ Monster[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Personally, I think Winning Combination is GOG in disguise. Obviously GOG hired someone who can speak/write in complete sentences and put pretty stuff in a post, write prose, etc.

Yup, it is GOG.

Why else has he not posted here yet when crimsoni cried out for his presence?

What exactly is all this about? Where is GOG at when you need him?

Indeed, where is GOG, now you know.

It's obvious, yo.

DeletedUser

Well, it seems Secret Ninja Noobs are reminding Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe of something. Any speculations here? How will Super Awesome beat a Noob tribe handle this reminder? What is next?

I am completely unaffiliated with any tribe. I am in a tribe ingame, but this alias and its posts are not affiliated with that tribe. This post was intended to remind everyone of something they've already seen. Though Grey Ghost is a bit off, he's close.

As for who I am - of course it's an alias. Therefore to reveal my actual identity would be counterproductive to the point of the alias.

I don't reveal secrets
I simply tell a story
Maybe I don't make sense
But I'm not out for glory
Think what you want
Take what you will
Why don't you use
Your rumor mill?

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am completely unaffiliated with any tribe. I am in a tribe ingame, but this alias and its posts are not affiliated with that tribe. This post was intended to remind everyone of something they've already seen. Though Grey Ghost is a bit off, he's close.

As for who I am - of course it's an alias. Therefore to reveal my actual identity would be counterproductive to the point of the alias.

I don't reveal secrets
I simply tell a story
Maybe I don't make sense
But I'm not out for glory
Think what you want
Take what you will
Why don't you use
Your rumor mill?
Well that's cool I guess.

DeletedUser112681

Ok, next clue or whatever. People will forget, if constant thread trimming isn't applied.

DeletedUser59417

winning combination has to be a dys4 player. you know winning code or cryptic coding the winning code.

Dsy4 is attacking time! or something like that.

This is just my guess as to what this thread is about.

DeletedUser112521

To officially clarify - DSy4 are not responsible for this thread.

That said, we do wish whomever is involved the very best of luck. Have at it.
:axemen: