Not cool

beebetter

Whatever ass who decides to name or associate a tribe with corona viris needs to bee banned. how low can you get. when people are dying from it. im ashamed people in T.W. are so cold. Maybee I should have stayed retired if this is how low we have become. Bee.....

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
People here are from all different cultures and countries , some of these players don't care about death , they don't believe in God , they think murder is funny .

EmperorFluff

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I care very much about all the people that are getting the corona and dying from it, but I don't see whats wrong with the tribe being named after it

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I care very much about all the people that are getting the corona and dying from it, but I don't see whats wrong with the tribe being named after it

IMO , it's just not the right time to use it , many people are dying , maybe after it's over with would be more appropriate

Doctor Strangewar

Reaction score
Tribe name: Use PrEP
Tag: HIV

I remember being deeply offended once. Remember those killer bunnies? I finally got over the nightmares.

In all seriousness, a lot of people have just started or returned to the game after being shut in. It's all because of the virus. Be safe.

Tha Rule

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Google "the name of the kingdom in tangled" You get a good laugh! ... It kinda goes with this topic... just sayin