not fair! :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser67681

She won't keep it for a long time otherwise everyone will start complaining. She will lose her respect if she resorts to cheating just to gain dominance in a world.

smivers

I want to gane dominance,and with me hear she could have 50 villages and i'd still stand tall in battle.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

she can keep her 3% resources... i mean it helps.. but its not exactly going to make her 1337. You should easily be able to over take her in points if you have some skill.

DeletedUser

Jeez, she isn't going to "dominate" or whatever. Lizy joins almost every world and gets a few points and quits. Don't make such a big deal of it, guys.

DeletedUser

Lizy isn't a good player anyway :S. She won't stay at the top unless she cheats some more, or takes the acc of the world like she probably will.

DeletedUser

Guys, it's not really a cheat if you basically run the game :icon_razz:

If I were to be one of the heads of a game like this, if I ever played it, I'd be tempted to give myself an advantage just for kicks.

What I want to see is someone try and attack her!

DeletedUser

Lizy isn't a good player anyway :S. She won't stay at the top unless she cheats some more, or takes the acc of the world like she probably will.

Actually I'm a damn good player, and saying that I cheat is pretty bold of you.

Everyone and their mother should know by now I don't play on "Lizy" when I join the world. In fact I wake up 2 hours early to join the world and click every button and make sure it all works, so stop whining.

DeletedUser

Jeez, she isn't going to "dominate" or whatever. Lizy joins almost every world and gets a few points and quits. Don't make such a big deal of it, guys.

true lot of admins do it at the start of the world then they just quit cause they suck:icon_cool:

*edit* i suggest that this thread closed :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually I'm a damn good player, and saying that I cheat is pretty bold of you.

Everyone and their mother should know by now I don't play on "Lizy" when I join the world. In fact I wake up 2 hours early to join the world and click every button and make sure it all works, so stop whining.

Take a joke nub :p.

smivers

Zenron,let be lovers.Let get married,i mean make a tribe together.

DeletedUser

Lets all thank lizy for getting up early to sort our world out :).

Status
Not open for further replies.