Bye
Kermit
3e73563e78ecbb23028ae34a224c620b.jpg
trex

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Really bobby?
What Al meant by that is Sam talks to other tribes on behalf of TEA. He did that to IS earlier this world and was doing it to Dwarf too. He also constantly mails people asking them to merge into his account, some he lets on the account some he doesn't...

DeletedUser

All trash talk and drama aside,

game-wise what impact does this all have for TEA's continent?

*attempts to get the thread back on topic*

DeletedUser119918

Oh man, everything I saw in this thread were just insults to one and the other. This is still a game and such a things happen. Sam got kicked, TEA tried to jump on it and failed. This is Tribal Wars, we cant be all friends with each other.
The point is that TEA has to fight on several fronts now and that can be hard. If, and I say if, they dont like their members to have an opinion theirselves, it can become hard in the future of this world.
All of this is used to make TEA dark a bit and show everyone to the world they are really bad, but they cant be that bad no? They are rank 1, they are really well coordinated and then keep up fighting.
I am a MISFITS myself and I respect TEA very much how they handled things. Some matter you just cant choose and what happens with Sam happens in every tribe, it is just not posted on the externals.

-Max

DeletedUser93954

Oh man, everything I saw in this thread were just insults to one and the other. This is still a game and such a things happen. Sam got kicked, TEA tried to jump on it and failed. This is Tribal Wars, we cant be all friends with each other.
The point is that TEA has to fight on several fronts now and that can be hard. If, and I say if, they dont like their members to have an opinion theirselves, it can become hard in the future of this world.
All of this is used to make TEA dark a bit and show everyone to the world they are really bad, but they cant be that bad no? They are rank 1, they are really well coordinated and then keep up fighting.
I am a MISFITS myself and I respect TEA very much how they handled things. Some matter you just cant choose and what happens with Sam happens in every tribe, it is just not posted on the externals.

-Max
giphy.gif

Lord Arbalester

Incoming Impact,i am sry this world is over for you.Lets be honest,TEA will prolly out noble you every time you restart.
i also dont beleive that they kicked you for nothing as you say,i am sure there must have been some sparks betwen you and the rest of the tribe.A tribe needs harmony betwen its members and for everyone in it to be friendlie towards each other and help them self.
I am in ANTZ on w90,i see what TEA is doing and they have a good strategy,i my self have been warning both my leadership and Jagger for like 2 weeks now that it will come to this if we dont allie and stand together but that didnt happen and now TEA will progress much easier then they ever were seaposed to.But thats life :) TEA is a tribe i personaly like how it is handled,and i think a member should always follow superiors orders.They wouldnt be the dukes or barons if you are smarter and know the game better then them right? It would be you.
So juat restart and move on,i know it hurts being kicked out of a n1 tribe but thats all part of the game.Enjoy :)
Ps:english not my native language so sorry for spelling mistakes

DeletedUser118344

Interesting read.
In my humble opinion, Leadership should have given a warning on first such incidence when a tribe member's actions result in harming the tribe in any possible way (diplomacy, information sharing or public image for that matter). Leaders are assigned the duty by each member of the tribe, to keep the good tea leaves away from rotten ones. :D
If such a warning was already given as quoted on previous actions then it is no surprise that Incoming Impact is kicked and is potential food for the tribe.
Tribe should always be above individual players.

arabela

Interesting read.
In my humble opinion, Leadership should have given a warning on first such incidence when a tribe member's actions result in harming the tribe in any possible way (diplomacy, information sharing or public image for that matter). Leaders are assigned the duty by each member of the tribe, to keep the good tea leaves away from rotten ones. :D
If such a warning was already given as quoted on previous actions then it is no surprise that Incoming Impact is kicked and is potential food for the tribe.
Tribe should always be above individual players.

In my humble opinion you wouldn't swallow many of these either:

6636848407642112.png

Also, is not necessary to give a player warnings when you have very strict rules about what to post and what not to post in externals or how to play in the tribe. Those rules must be respected from first place. Is not one single mistake that Sam did and leadership decided not to deal with this anymore. Sam was part of this pre-made and he wasn't accepted just to be a food, he was just givven a chance to be part of same team he was part of in w83. Leadership thought things improved meanwhile and his attitude change in positive way. He was given a chance to be part of this team, not to be a food account.

Deleted User - 10618707

Well this was quite the interesting read, this is the drama tw cannot live without.

-Sam, you can always come back to TD <3

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My account will be eaten , The question is how many nobles can I kill before i do so ?

Nobles Faith (Bronze - Level 2)

Defeat 25 noblemen in battle.

Next level: Defeat 100 noblemen!

48 / 100

Do not think that is so bad is it ?

I miss my Ara :(