Not My Cup Of TEA !

Discussion in 'World 90' started by Incoming impact, Nov 15, 2016.

Share This Page

1. MrRandomGuy

MrRandomGuy Contributing Poster

Inb4 spying for the enemy tribe or attempting to get allies to war each other.

2. Incoming impact

Incoming impact Non-stop Poster

i didnt play W77 :D you do realise there is about 100 Sams

3. Apathetic h0llygh0st

Apathetic h0llygh0st Consumer of Beverages

4. nowitsover

nowitsover Still Going Strong

so sick of reading that moaning over NAM declaring on RoyalDelete for an endgame war.

77 is one of the few worlds where the winners can go out high with their heads as they choosed to war for a win instead of hugging it out. Much thanks to Chris and the w77 NAM crew. (bow)

5. THE MURPH ALL CAPS

THE MURPH ALL CAPS Contributing Poster

TEA to follow suit. Wish he was here rip in peace Chris

TreXboom and nowitsover like this.
  6. MrRandomGuy

I'm not even aware of the political situation of world 77. I just figured that if the "Incoming Impact Sam" guy was on someone's account he was spying for the enemy or attempting to get allies to war each other.

There's nothing wrong with an alliance surviving to the end of the game and having one last war to determine the winner. I'm more talking about using deceitful underhand tactics to try and get them to war each other before all other competition is eliminated, which is exactly what Sam did in the past.

nowitsover likes this.
  7. Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone. Part of the Furniture

I think there was a miscommunication here somewhere lol.

8. nowitsover

nowitsover Still Going Strong

@MrRandomGuy :
    My apologies; there was room for missunderstanding at first. Thanks taking time and being more specific with a further comment.

9. DisplayOnly

DisplayOnly Guest

PFFFTTTT!!!! As the only former RoyalElite member that I know of here in W90 I have an obligation to respond to this totally unnecessary "RoyalDelete" comment! If we're royal delete, then NAM is GetBannedOnPurposeNAM. Sorry.. NAM is not an easy tribe name to alter into an funny insult

p.s. thank goodness there is no negative rep anymore :D

10. Player not found.

Player not found. Still Going Strong

This is coming from the guy who tried to change the email of my account, done absolutely awful on my account on W78 (Which I quit at early September). Tried to disband the tribe the account was in, force internalling my bestie LTSSB and then ultimately tried to claim he got my account to #3 (which he was on for two weeks and ate nothing but forced internal to expand my account). Kiddo, you got a lot of nerve calling your superiors 'decent'.

Instead of trying to take all the credit of the accounts you have played, do something worth respecting and you can be judged from there.. Oh wait - your name is already blacked on numerous worlds including W58, W72, W80, W83 among the pile. Just to remind you Sammyboy and everyone reading, I am not greenghost my name is where you can see it because the real player called greenghost52 is nothing but a piece of shit player who is physically incapable of doing anything any matter of TW and did nothing but try to hack my account.

Someone speaks about what people do genuinely think of him when they finally get to know what kind of noob he really is, how he made it past 10k like many others is seriously beyond me. If you want more info about Incoming Impact, don't hesitate mailing me.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2016
  11. daredeviler

daredeviler Non-stop Poster

[​IMG]

12. Apathetic h0llygh0st

Apathetic h0llygh0st Consumer of Beverages

Hey I also played in RoyalE for a month o0
    But I like Kim to much to start an argument over his post :)

nowitsover and DisplayOnly like this.
  13. sweetmisery

sweetmisery Still Going Strong

You were on w77 under another name. In fact you told my dukes that I was your wife and almost got me booted lol

14. Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone. Part of the Furniture

honestly at this point if you have him in your tribe (on this world or any world) you really arent smart and deserve whatever is coming to you.

15. TreXboom

TreXboom Skilled Soldier 2017

Aw ;( Don't wish that on us Alex... We only accepted him because we had a heart and offered him another chance :(

16. Lord Arbalester

Lord Arbalester Active Member

I dotn see why everyone on w90 is talking shit about TEA and their members..They all seem friendlie and decent players,except this A Bomb that lacks a bit respect towards other players,but even he seems like a good one :)
    I am sure Incoming had his chance,but in the big tribes you just have to what you are told to,its not because someone wants to undermine you or whatever,its only because of what is the best for the tribe not individual's :)

17. xman182

xman182 Well-Known Member

And he thought he was goona play me again. =p keep your friends close and your enemies closer. MRG my man come co-play me i'm helpin on the Pahii account.

18. MrRandomGuy

I dislike archer worlds and the overall settings of this world in general. But the account hasn't nobled any barbs and has an excellent OD score.

Hmm...Yeah, I think I'll hop in and help set the world on fire.

xabbadonx likes this.
  19. Lost One

Lost One Non-stop Poster

20. ITz.TD

ITz.TD Contributing Poster

A Bomb is awesome.