Not My Cup Of TEA !

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello Guys as most of you know I was back stabbed by my tribe. Most of you come to the conclusion it was my fault but please take the time to read this in Depth before commenting thank you.

This was the mail I just sent to TEA , I hope you enjoy

Hello Tribe

I want to give everybody an Insight into why I was kicked from TEA.

https://gyazo.com/8d0d90400c1894d227f8dd07f345c56e

Let's Get Straight to the point with a few Screenshots.

https://gyazo.com/d36dc1c3c20b99e788ca6886246bb523

Okay, so in this screenshot you can see the reason I was given by Al as to why he kicked me, because I am too high maintenance. I will admit I have my faults and I can get very flustered sometimes but I have always meant good for the tribe and here is AL agreeing with this.

https://gyazo.com/2045c1881bf9e2e568894a6a052d9a3c

Anyone that says I did not help the tribe and calls me selfish please answer this. Who sent well over 300 fakes on the dwarf op, who sent out all his def to Pahii when he had an inc recap. Who also sent all his Def to Good Game to be backstabbed. And before Al turns around and says I sent 2 DVs, you should know I sent everything. Here is a screenshot of the fact that this is a lie.
https://gyazo.com/76d51f1d42ab641ea4e886d7affb7d60

Here’s Jake trying to deceive my co-player and my co-player, Sam, giving proof that we did everything we could to help the tribe:
http://pastebin.com/Q4AbNpjH

Once you provide proper evidence against their lies, they just exclaim that “We could’ve had him send the defense further away!” and that “It’s only right that he helped support in this operation!” However, it’s clearly right that I should’ve not helped the tribe when the plan was to backstab me at this point. Attacking me during the OP on Jäger and Misfits makes no sense other than to abuse the fact that all my def was out.

I understand that some people have a problem with me, and don’t like me for personal reasons. I totally get that, there’s a few people I can’t stand either, but we get along. I don’t attack them, I don’t refuse to support them, I don’t ask to have them kicked for no reason other than that I don’t like them. That’s not what I do, I confront people head on and talk the issue out. The fact that the dukes of TEA get so defensive when I do this is mainly the reason why this went so hard. It seems like any criticism of policy or if I point out flaws in their argument suddenly I’m being disobedient. I understand there’s not to be any discussion about what the tribe will do, but it must be allowed to give further information and opinions on what is the best for the tribe. Further evidence that the dukes do not agree can be seen if you post any criticism on the externals or in private messages. They will completely deflect and ask “Why don’t you just get in line?” More evidence of this may be revealed at a later date, there’s a lot of information I can’t give out due to respect for the requests from my sources.

About me being toxic in chats, I’ve tried to keep things civil, I’ll agree that sometimes I’ve gotten a bit pissed, but most of the time in the tribe chat, I’ve been trying to de-escalate the arguments that popped up. I think a lot of people have noticed there has been some tension between me and Daniel Miller on the 3nsion account, I have some of the most recent chat logs of arguments in the public group chat, where I think you can see that I try to end the discussion with statements about what I’ve done right, and not what he’s done wrong.

Raw chatlogs here: http://pastebin.com/c5fGdJq9
All times are server-time, TEA members can check their own logs to confirm everything.

In closing, I know Jake, TreX and Al have given you a lot of reasons for kicking me, they say I’m toxic and that I’ve failed them on past worlds, yet they fail to provide any proper evidence on this world. The only thing is a screenshot of me calling jake a “cock” and an idiot, however Jake has spoken to patient members of our tribe in the same way, or in some cases far worse. I have a lot of evidence about Jake lying, he lied to my co-player Sam in an attempt to make him leave our account, he has also lied to all of you in an attempt to make you hate and despise me. There will be a lot more evidence released in due time, however this is what I can release right now and fit into a mail without breaching certain requests made by my sources.

If you think that you will do nothing wrong, and they won’t ever kick you then you clearly do not know them well enough. I challenge you to find your own evidence of my wrongdoing, ask your dukes what I did, if they come with a chat log of me swearing at someone once or me being angry, then that sets a precedence of what counts as enough to kick, deceive and forcefully internalled, get proof of a recent break of tribal rules, if they can’t give it, then clearly this decision was not made well. They have failed at getting any good results from internalling me, wasted a lot of your members’ nukes and gotten nothing from it just because of hatred. Remember, most of the things I did was from another world, they claimed they could forgive me, but clearly they still hated me. I started off on their bad side, but trust me any of you can get there quickly without even knowing it.

Thanks Kind Regards

Sam

Skype - amg94inc

Last edited:

Michael Corleone.

Maybe it is just me, but is the formatting for the links off for anyone else? Am trying to read and open up the goods but links don't seem formatted correctly. :(

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well... you convinced me. I am hitting disband right now :rolleyes:
If it weren't for the "TEA Constitution" which threatens a kick to anyone who disagrees with you, or posts anything about TEA on the externals, you probably wouldn't be this cocky.

DeletedUser

If it weren't for the "TEA Constitution" which threatens a kick to anyone who disagrees with you, or posts anything about TEA on the externals, you probably wouldn't be this cocky.
why havent i been kicked yet

#confused

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
It stops clowns like you from posting on the externals saying you have spies in other tribes. That hurts diplomacy. You deleted your post when we told you to so I cannot quote it now. You clearly don't think before you act and that is just another reason I am glad to have you out of TEA. :)

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It stops clowns like you from posting on the externals saying you have spies in other tribes. That hurts diplomacy. You deleted your post when we told you to so I cannot quote it now. You clearly don't think before you act and that is just another reason I am glad to have you out of TEA. :)

Can you give a nice fat post on the forums about how your members are allowed to disagree with you publicly and will not get kicked for having an opinion then?

Thanks, I'm sure it will help ease the tension in your tribe. :)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Sam I also think anyone from @night could explain what kind of player and person you are. I was not shocked in the slightest when Mint removed you from his tribe on w89.

This has nothing to do with disagreement. This has everything to do with following orders and not being a reckless idiot.

DeletedUser118771

To Sam,

tiniest_violin.gif

With love,
W90

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sam I also think anyone from @night could explain what kind of player and person you are. I was not shocked in the slightest when Mint removed you from his tribe on w89.

This has nothing to do with disagreement. This has everything to do with following orders and not being a reckless idiot.

Like how following your orders of attacking me and trying to internal me has totally not lost your tribe a ton of nukes, without gaining any points on me, yeah that's totally not reckless. All of the halfnukes and ramless nukes you've all sent, totally not reckless at all. I've grown after the OP on me, great success on your part, can't tell why people would question your orders.

soCivil

kicked for too high maintenance and enjoying a good conversation with a tribe member smh.....
How would one in this situation want to stay in a tribe were there are other people but not be able to communicate...

DeletedUser

kicked for too high maintenance and enjoying a good conversation with a tribe member smh.....
How would one in this situation want to stay in a tribe were there are other people but not be able to communicate...
*where

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
TEA is more fun than a room full of puppies, you take that back