Not My Cup Of TEA !

Deleted User - 10618707

c1e02de29f3d6ca7daa585d29bf6d72d.png

Weird... I remember this for some reason. You taking an internal and then going for another I told you no, so you started spying for contra. I kick you and then the people you were spying for nobled you... Kinda awkward if you ask me.
#BringBackHash
#HashBrowns
#Hashtags
#BabinForDuke

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
AL_NUB.png

How Things Have Really Changed.

The W90 Community sided with this Snake , Only Now people are seeing what he is really Like.

People Can call me many things for example a egotistical a** but I am horrified the majority of the W90 community Believed Him. This is really quite funny to have read because he made out he was a angel. All the rubbish about me not helping in Ops ETC. Now TEA are paying the price for kicking loyal players who would have actually fought for TEA because the Leadership were meant to be so called friends. I have remained loyal to those in TEA who helped me when I was Kicked for No Reason but for the ones who sat there and did nothing just know I am coming for you.!

Incoming Impact
Sam

DeletedUser93954

Notice how he dodged the post Mia made :rolleyes:

Also notice how he necro'd. God damn it Sam, learn how to forum :oops:

DeletedUser120275

ıf there would be different kind of war in forums I am sure daredeviler would be in top rank.

DeletedUser79609

All the rubbish about me not helping in Ops ETC. Now TEA are paying the price for kicking loyal players who would have actually fought for TEA because the Leadership were meant to be so called friends​

You, loyal to anyone bar yourself? Please...

DeletedUser93681

AL_NUB.png

The W90 Community sided with this Snake , Only Now people are seeing what he is really Like.

People Can call me many things for example a egotistical a** but I am horrified the majority of the W90 community Believed Him. This is really quite funny to have read because he made out he was a angel. All the rubbish about me not helping in Ops ETC. Now TEA are paying the price for kicking loyal players who would have actually fought for TEA because the Leadership were meant to be so called friends. I have remained loyal to those in TEA who helped me when I was Kicked for No Reason but for the ones who sat there and did nothing just know I am coming for you.!

Incoming Impact
Sam

The only snake I see on these forums is you. You make alias accounts to post bogus shit to make others look bad. I think the w90 community prefers Al over you, so try not to be too horrified. You make yourself a victim over and over. Poor Sam no one feels sorry for you when you continue to be an a##. Anyone who knows you, knows TEA had many good reasons to kick you and rubbish about you not helping out in ops was not one of them. This is the first I am hearing about this rubbish lol.

TEA is still going strong and we will get back to the BIP front when it suits us. Loyal? yeah right.

DeletedUser

Nothing wrong with Sam, he's a nice enough bloke. Just misunderstood.

DeletedUser117579

AL_NUB.png

Incoming Impact
Sam

Loyalty must mean something else down where you live. Remember when you were going to backstab *TSE* on W5? Remember when I allowed you to co-play me on W71 and you annoyed enough people to almost get me rimmed? Remember when you spied on Destiny for Regime on W80? I do.

DeletedUser79609

Loyalty must mean something else down where you live. Remember when you were going to backstab *TSE* on W5? Remember when I allowed you to co-play me on W71 and you annoyed enough people to almost get me rimmed? Remember when you spied on Destiny for Regime on W80? I do.

Don't forget that time where he left a tribe and joined their enemies :eek: (which one!? Ikr)

Loyalty at it's best

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
There are a lot of people on this world that have done worse than that Connor. Not like I am defending Sam, I hold him and Al in the same league.