Not shore if this brace any rules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadcrow

Hi I am sitting a accented and notes the his accented was attracted 4 time in the run of 1 sectioned. I don't see how a human can send out 4 attracted in one sectioned from the same village, the Loading time between the page would be more the that right? If this brace the rules how do I go about reported it as a sitter I don't have supper link? Thank you all for you time.

harbinger297

Hi, I'm guessing you are using a translator, but I think what you were asking was:

Is it illegal to send 4 attacks in 1 second.

The answer is; no, it is not. It is legal to send more than 1 attack in the same second, they just cannot be closer than 50ms apart. This is a common tactic used, primarily through the "opera" browser features, but you can do it on others too.

Sadcrow

You saying that this player is using a opera witch is interacting with the game. This make it a bot or script witch brace rule 7:

Tribal Wars should be played with a normal browser only. Bots, browser add-ons and other applications that automate game activities are forbidden. All Greasemonkey scripts are forbidden.

So again how do I reported this?

harbinger297

Opera is a normal browser, and it doesn't automate gameplay, they basically use a keyboard key in place of a mouse button, to click really fast in 4 tabs. It's not illegal, it is a well practiced, common and well-known method.

Sadcrow

O.k. so you have more then one tab open I still don't see how you could switch the 4 tab in less then 1 sentence not humanly post-able.

Sadcrow

I have chosen to let the people that made the rules tell me if this is bracing them or not so could someone please just tell me how to reported it?

usti wahya

Sending more than one attack in the same second is legal. It is most often done with the Opera browser. As this is a regular browser, it is legal to use to play Tribal Wars.

Since version 6.5 came out, the rule about noble train speed was removed. If a player attempts to send attacks faster than the minimum (which varies according to world settings), the server will automatically space the attacks. It is not possible to send attacks illegally fast.

If you search the forum for topics about how to send fast trains, you will find instructions for its legal usage. Fast nobling with Opera (link).

It is neither a script nor a bot, and the attacks are sent manually by the account owner. This is legal and no cheating is involved.

If you wish to submit a support ticket, use your own account and submit the ticket. In the text box, explain that you are sitting another account and the attacks are aimed at the sat account. Be sure to set it as type Breach of Rules and list the name of the attacking player. However, you will only receive a response that says basically the same thing I just told you here, although another mod may word it differently.

Sadcrow

O.k. Usti wahya let me give you a different question so I appealingly do not understand rule 7. I have seen I Youtube vido of Trubale wars ware you change the date on you computer and it give you a full Warehourse would that not be a bracing of rule 7 as it use something on the computer that inter act with the game? Witch is the same thing as using more the one tab and be log into the game.

sammieblues

Those youtube vids are complete rubbish, and its ok to log in on more than one tab

durmanush123

I remember watching them youtube vids :D LOAD OF GARBAGE. Ever seen the scam ones makes me laugh how many noobs fool for it.

sammieblues

THERE was one editited on paint and it was soooooooooooooo funny, there wass just three extra 0's drawn on ;)

durmanush123

lol, I find it more funny when people are like 'wtf why can't I log into my account' Had a mate who fell for that he lost 300 pp.

usti wahya

Using multiple tabs to send attacks is legal.

Just because you see something on youtube, that does not make it true, possible, or anything else of the sort.

durmanush123

I can backflip on youtube. Just not in rl, can this thread be closed now?

Sadcrow

durmanush123 and sammieblues could you tow place go post some ware ells as I'm trying to understand this rule and you tow telling me off and making fun is of no help at all.

Well could someone please be plated and explain Rule 7 I'm not getting it.

durmanush123

§7) Bots and Scripts

Tribal Wars should be played with a normal browser only.
- Opera is a normal browser so there is no problem with that
Bots, browser add-ons and other applications that automate game activities are forbidden.
- Automate means make it do things for you. Eg; send farm runs, attacks and fakes etc so no problem here either
All Greasemonkey scripts are forbidden.
Premium players are permitted to add approved JavaScript commands to their quick bar.
- http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=218376 All scripts allowed are in there

These scripts are allowed to help players by doing things such as automatically filling in forms (like troop recruitment). However, they may not perform more than one action per click. Additionally, these scripts may not interact with the Account Manager or any of its features in any way without specific approval from the Tribal Wars team.
- Once again no problem here

If you are unsure of anything then by all means send a support ticket however, they will give the same sort of response as asti wahya said. Your lack of proper english makes things alot harder also. Sending 4 attacks in under 1 second is possible and most players with practice can do it. If you would like to try it then check here.(dont use his nobles though;))

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=138577

sammieblues

I dont think it takes any practice at all, just good instructions ;)

durmanush123

Opera has never worked for me so I need to use ie. When I have a spare moment I just practice and practice. I do thw same with sniping. Just practice scout sniping myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.