Not sure who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Someone has hacked my account, restarted my village, and dismissed everyone from my tribe. Not sure who It could be, I didn't realize it was that easy to hack an account. Is there anyway I can reset a day almost? I'm going to submit and support request.

DeletedUser

Yeah it really sucks, so much time spent, I had premium account and farm assistant aswell. It's not just me they did over though, it's the 37 other members of my tribe. -_-

DeletedUser

Dont think they can buddy, you not got or had any co players who would do that? :icon_evil:

Check ur recent logins and get the location of the IP used to login, could help pinpoint whoever it was.

DeletedUser

I have two co players, both of whom I have known for years it 100% wasn't them. Thing is the I.P that did it has longed in before. But it isn't their I.P. And It appears that my IP has changed?

DeletedUser

I have sent a ticket, problem is the person that did this has warred everyone in the area. Players are now getting attacked from all directions. If I don't get back and able to sort this out this could literally screw over 20 people.

DeletedUser

either ways at the most they will roll your account back so you loose a day and your account is compromised what's to keep it from happening again?

DeletedUser

Can they roll back that? Will I be placed back where I was? That's all I'm asking for..

DeletedUser

Why wont they roll it back? It's not exactly my fault it was hacked? (presuming it was)

DeletedUser

sure the account can be rolled back its basically a database recovery BUT i suspect you may get a generic its your fault reply and it all depends on how often they back up might not even be 24H it could be days.

DeletedUser

So much was done in the last couple of days aswell.. Minted coins and everything. :( I'm praying they are kind. :p

DeletedUser

Why wont they roll it back? It's not exactly my fault it was hacked? (presuming it was)

Cause they will blame you for sharing your password due to co playing ect, seen it before, the only thing they can do is cancel any attacks sent if they have not yet landed.

DeletedUser

Cause they will blame you for sharing your password due to co playing ect, seen it before, the only thing they can do is cancel any attacks sent if they have not yet landed.

Well that's unfair, technically I am the co player of the account, the email isn't mine. Surely if they can check who did it, and the person wasn't a co player of the account then it is clearly not our fault.

DeletedUser2687

If i catch the person who did this!!! GRUHH!!!!! Ill have their guts for garters.~

~Viva La Iron Duke
~Frying Bacon since 2014.

satorbg

Did you per chance get a PM about PnP against DK? With external links shortened to a .jp site? Cuz I got that last night while at the gym. Told him there's no way I'm clicking that and that it reeks of virus.

He called me a nub and that all the good players are following his site and that he doesnt need nubs like me there.

PnP belongs to the forums, and don't open links from 123 pointers and unknown accounts.

DeletedUser

that's just chasex they're bat shit insane and that sucks bud with you being a co player idk how much pull you'll have, i was coplaying an account in w52 rank 10 at the time that got permabanned when he decided to put it for sale on the externals even though i was the main one playing it and was all my pp on the account :(

DeletedUser13939

that's just chasex they're bat shit insane and that sucks bud with you being a co player idk how much pull you'll have, i was coplaying an account in w52 rank 10 at the time that got permabanned when he decided to put it for sale on the externals even though i was the main one playing it and was all my pp on the account :(

That's low man. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.