Not sure who.

Status
Not open for further replies.

satorbg

I have chancy and Sweet Frostbite so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muldie325

It's already been done sator, and even that cannot appease her.

DeletedUser

You must all keep in mind, Chase is still a human being. I will give out infractions to those who find it appropriate to break the rules and personally insult her. Even though the posts she may make are offensive to some does not give the right for anyone to act the same way back. Posts made by anyone, including chase or even yourself, will be infracted for the breaking of the rules. So be careful. I'll be editing people's post in this thread if they've made any potentially offensive remarks instead of infracting - Consider this a warning. I will also be locking this thread, you've been directed to send in a ticket, but at the same time it is your responsibility in who you give out your password to.

I am sorry you've lost your account, it really does suck. I can relate, on a world I also got hacked and someone sent my troops to kill itselves and started mass demolishing buildings, thankfully for me an in game mod picked it out and stopped anyones access from the account and I went through the process of getting my villages back. That of course was when I had 20 or so villages, so it was able to be protected somewhat. I understand your pain, I am sorry. But on these forums is not a place to discuss it if everyone will go off topic, blaming and flaming individuals.

For everyone, bare in mind, that the insulting of other people is prohibited and if I see anything of the sort to anyone, they will be dealt with accordingly. Thank You.

Any questions, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.