Notable mentions

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
First of all congrats to all the players who have ever been in a knock! tribe, im sure every one of them will be super happy to see our name in the record book's,

this tribe was unreal from the very beginning, we have faced uphill unfair battles time after time in this world, started very late on the NE rim and noone ever gave us a shot at being anything more then a little rim tribe,

we brought the heat and never backed down from any tribe, no matter the size or rank.

we had some of the most loyal and talented players iv had the pleasure of meeting in this game on our side and i credit this win to them, alot of them were recruited from the enemy tribes, and then they became one of us, our teamwork and tribe pride was second to none and when new people joined they felt that instantly..

i cant begin to explain the feeling of seeing this tribe win the world, as many people here know i put many years into this game, made many great runs at winning worlds but never brought knock!s name to record books, and this tribe of warriors has finally done it for me,

some of you may question my dedication due to my lack of being here to finish this world off with the infamy war, but i was not able to put in the time my tribe needed, but due to the friends made and the trust people had in me and the trust i had in others, the tribe carried on without missing a beat. id like to give a special thanks to a few people who i know are the only reason this tribe is where it is,

Frank - i knew from our frist chats about this world we would end up ruling it your gonna be a friend of mine forever

Dan - your the man, all i can say about that

aidan - your the hardest person to have in the tribe due to how much u piss people off, but id never have a tribe without you you been in knock since the first world i ever played, much respect

steve\joe - you guys are amazing, i cant even begin to thank you guys for always having my back

MR spanks u - always there to help whenever needed.

barca4ce - i hold you dear in having always told me how it is even if you knew i was gonna get pissed off, its a rare and important thing to have in a game like this

Trynet- you made this world fun :)

andrew i know u were franks pet, but a big asset to us

the morrison, stepped up big in the end from what i can see, thankyou my friend,

markvs your loyalty and your tribe passion is unserpassed

and all my old knockers who followed me into this world, many of you never made it to the end, but you helped get us here.. sergei, riclacey, chelle, masp, virg, xkira rev8 hell even booza :p im missing loads i know

some of the people who i feel need to be thanked and or remembered for there impact on this world

AA- you stood against a entire tribe alone, (with alittle help ;) )you will be rememberd

kingmq- we never ended the way i had hoped, i hope we are still friends after this, its a shame how things went, i thought u would win this world at one point.

targetjoe- wish you were on my side, you were a loyal and unbelievable warrior

phyco smurf- you brought your tribe far into this world, and you were always a reasonable and respectfull ally and enemy.

mikabuk - you were a valuable ally early on

daxedo - dont know where u went, but you were a big part of our startup success

Dunn1984 - nothing but respect for you and the "missis" ;) you taught this old dog some new tricks

ill post more on this later, but i have to go back to work for abit,

please post some more people who deserve alittle credit for the shaping of w57 :)

DeletedUser

so many great characters :)

King Dan, the guy saved me from becomin Smurf sh$% and sent invite to me not caring about the consequences which kinda sums up Knock. OK he was stoned but dont matter lol. Awesome player
Mr Spanks, if a player got OD points for acc sitting he'd be top of that list. Great player who didnt let anyone down.
Aidan annoyed crap into me but only cause he hit delete. The guy is a great player and missed, I would of liked him here for the end
Steve was another surprise delete but he kept things in line for a long time, another great player
Cody, created a great tribe with morals that wouldnt be here now without his leadership through most this World.

I look on that members list of Knock and most I have read mails or posts from in the tribe forum, they're a great crowd and many I would fight again with if I played again

Witchy is posting some crap about Knock not being active but acc sitters cant vote in survey. 71 members in Knock, 24 in LAZY and 89 votes to end game 5th of May and 12 votes 5th of June
And those voting 5th of June are Knock/ LAZY players that bought premium lol. Lets face it things are gettin quieter but Knock rocks :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NightWitch1

snyder i can not se the outcome from any polls into the game, i dont play there remember?

i posted bout stats who you can trace on the tw stats page.

i dont know why you bring me into your topic because that have nothing to do with Notable mentions.

I know i sound harsh, this because of the language difference into grammatic and not always know how to express my thoughts because of the language differences, but my heart is on the right place and i do believe into loyalty and friendship.
I have always spoke up my thoughts and alot of the players don't like it because of most times i have it right.
LOL none will mention me being into this topic , but you needed to place my name into again a bad way.
Its kind of sad because we never communicated personally and most players dont even real read the commands i post and just read them on the bad way.

i never told anyone was a bad player , even some don't even know how to use scripts or even know how to snipe or send a train pro bely.But you guys always just want to tell everybody how a bad player i am.
Well my friends know better, even MArk should know this, we have be playing a long time side by side before he did what he did.

What make s me sad that all of this topic is about players fron KNOCk,

and only psycho could get a little place on there.

but this topic should be fair whiteout the php propaganda and about players who are real well and good.
not about just players who suppose to be into one winning tribe.

ANd when you do not be able to wright about thoose players then maybe you dont know them to well and the way they play.

and at the end are the players who are still be fighting and be crunshed in the game right now by lazy and KNOCK together not the ones who should be posted on this board as well? becaue at the end who would real stick till the end when they get attacked by 2 tribes? witch players from above would still be arround after 3 months when it wouyld happen the other way around?

just be fair and not use this topic for KNOCK only. because when al happen the other way arround allot would not have be there right now.

DeletedUser

OK fair point on you not knowing how the voting was going, so I apologize
Of course I only list Knock members, they are the ones I know that have had an influence on my game

Witchy I often read you slatin the people that came from infamy to Knock and it does annoy me. Many of those guys you slate fitted in well with this tribe from the start

Sorry for taking this off topic and the thread relates to notable people who shaped W57 so please share your comments :)

I suppose people can be notable in a positive or negative way so let it all out :)

DeletedUser

oo ill do 1 of these in a couple of hours, looking forward to telling people what i think of them at last muhahaha :)

NightWitch1

snyder this is a topic madeby codygoodthegreat about Notable mentions and i never wanted to go offtopic and be a place annoy players or anything.

sad think form the players i know and who was playing before i left in juli allot switched names or switched ownership from the account. co´s who took over and so on.

bknight08- he was helpfull when smurfs started and helped into the bigginging allot.
PsychoSmurf - best duke i know
Rebel58 - he got a sweet girl who is a old friend from a old world. and if he is like his girl then i am sad to never had the change to play with him into a team. So i hope he learn her the small tricks of the game again because allot changed into the years she did not play this game.
legendaryleur- was helpfull when the tribe needet some help.
SnortySmurf - will fight side by side with his friends till his last village would drop.
SuperSmurf11 - same as the starters of the evil smurfs, hes a fun and good player to team up with and together with ultraone he rocked lots.
eyeofP - great team togehter and was fun to play next to them into the middle game period. they both knew exactly what they did and always willing to help with protection of others villagers.
SkittleGrl - well shes my favorite girl from w57.
Xterminator - good player to and willing to help on fonts with troops to.
Snyderman - what i have hear and have seen he plays well and be fair in game.
blackmaler - alwatys fun to mes shis head up in skype. he did got my respect thats what i know.

there are more players who are good players who don't give up easy and still fight if they can, i can not remember all thoose names. so i will stop with this list.

so i hope this is on topic again and will stay positive.

Kuenchinu

all great players and I'm happy to have played and got to know so many of them and its been great to see cody in a world again.

Hope you play another world again and I hope to see you there.

Kuenchinu

Just a small list from me

djwright15 - he is a good guy and even when we was enemy we had good talks and he was always kind and shown me a lot of respect.

PsychoSmurf - I use to think he was a good person but time showed that he was only looking out for him self and his small group of friends and not the tribe.

bknight08 - never really talked to him but when I did we got along fine, he is also a good team mate.

blackmaler - Me and black have always been good friends since BFAM, when even you call on him he comes with plenty of nukes and support. For sure he is one of the best.

thmorrison1218 - A nice player.

frankkhunterr - Sad to say that since 4Play we and frank have not got along but I have a lot of respect for him, he is a great players.

codygoodthegreat - he was a great player in w23 and he is a great player in this world also.

ArthurDent33 - he is a small player but his always working hard for the tribe, its just a shame that Psycho kicked him from Infamy.

Talkos - I like him

DeletedUser

Thanks for bringing me on Cody! Who knows if I ever would have joined had you not been account sitting the player I was attacking at the time. Knock! is a great tribe and I met a lot of great people along the way. Butted heads with some of them, but all that fades away after the heat of the moment.

If you ever find the time to dedicate to this game again and Knock! is gonna make a comeback, please hit me up!

Keep in touch when it's done everyone!

-Steve

DeletedUser109380

I know i was only small for a long time, but there are several people who i would always stand by -

Djwright - great player and has a load of skill was good to fight against and with him (and ofc posey)

Thmorrison - Played against him and with him and i sure as hell am glad he is now on the same side with me

Bott555 - without him i wouldn't be where i am today, saved me from being rimmed by infamy

Hawiian Smurf - Josh is a great player and a good guy too was fun to play by his side

Millerlite smurf- cocky but is awesome :)

Albertswar - always around even when the odds were against him, and great to talk too

DeletedUser

I will list first those who i know from infamy then to knock who i respect.

Black.Lily - almost forgot im very thankful for my beautiful Co - player who's very active and helpful, all u can ask for a very good co player.

RogueSmurf - best partner/friend(when it comes to support and rimming someone) i would ever ask been always a good friend since BFAM.

bknight08 - being a good friend that wouldnt leave ur side until the end and helped me alot too..

legendaryleur - being a good friend that wouldnt leave ur side until the end and helped me alot too..

lordrighteous - good friend
good teacher thanks to him i learn alot. (from sending T-train, sniping, etc.)

wildviliot - good friend who is willing to help when u needed it.

SkittleGrl - princess of infamy(w57)

Xterminator - good player and willing to help on fonts with troops to.

Witchy - good friend/player too

PsychoSmurf - good leader/player/friend,

pheonix smurf - good player/friend who's there willing to help when u needed.

Bott555 - damn, almost forget my lover :) good friend/lover BUT his the most LAZY ASS i know on the game probably.

SnortySmurf/SuperSmurf11/rleftturn - good player/friend and most of all been a good partner on front line too

Millerlite/Hawiian smurf - good friend/player too.

Talkos - good friend/player too

mikewhite - my first beautiful co player im very thankful of her also.

and now those players i respect on knock il just list them never actually talk to them until recently

djwright15
thmorrison1218 - just notice his a nice guy.
barca4ce
frankkhunterr
Snyderman
djones20
Huggy -
nice guy too

And to those who are in -SMB- who help us alot.

and credits to those brothers who died on the battlefield.

Cool Tracker - good player/friend and most of all 1 of my PP sponsor :D
no offense JC hehehe

remoprax - latest player was a good friend and 1 of my pp sponsor too :)
no offense joel hehe.

Nancyjane - i was looking forward to face u on battlefield if u just know,
u also got my respect.

Changos - quit cuz of someone i can't remember anymore who.

and to those who died on the battlefield sorry can't mention all ur names.

i guess this is all for me.

if i ever play TW again i would love to play any of this guys i mention above.

DeletedUser

What make s me sad that all of this topic is about players fron KNOCk,

and only psycho could get a little place on there.

but this topic should be fair whiteout the php propaganda and about players who are real well and good.
not about just players who suppose to be into one winning tribe.

u really annoy me u know that, have u bothered to read anythin, again u spew crap

2nd half of codys post is about players not in knock, if u bothered to check they were enemies at the start of our campaign, most notably ILL tribe which cause a lot of controversy on externals and inevitabley caused knock a bad reputation even tho we were justfied in our actions

also if we wanted this to be all abt knock, then cody has the right to do that as he is the topic starter and wat its abt tho its not as cody is 1 of the few respectable ppl in this game who makes friends on both sides

this is the 2nd time u have annoyed me now, not gna bother sayin anythin more to u in this topic, u dnt deserve attention

i got very few mentions as well most have been covered and i dnt wana repeat my own knockers out there but only got 1 enemy to repeat

djones goes up there in mentions, worked with him and hes a good team player to work with on a frontline

xterm, had fun warrin him, made it a challenge an kept me on my toes, big respect for the guy, shame he wasnt a knocker :p

DeletedUser

Ill give my first shout out to my old Co Kieran whom I kicked from the account for conspiring against Knock! whilst we were Allys. - Sorry Bro (I dont do underhand, I'm a straight shooter) you were missed. :icon_wink:

Patzer/Chandrian/Aiden - possible mental issues :lol: but no doubt a top player(Good Job mate, Respect. :icon_cool:.. )

DJWright/Dan - Trojan of a player, incredable work rate, didn't agree with all of his "tactics" but i dont judge, Deserve's his rank.

Rebel58 - Always respectful, Fought well, against the odds, strong player. Congrats mate.

Mr Spanks U - Always respectful, enjoyed our few intelligent conversations. Congrats mate.

Snyderman - Always respectful, strong player. Congrats mate.

SnortySmurf/Dave - Top player 100% loyal, always has your back, was a pleasure mate.

Witchy - Vastly experienced, one of the top players that was in this world, Always kind & helpful, though a little misunderstood(due to language barrier) was a pleasure dear.

Psycho - Top leader, always there when asked/needed, was a pleasure mate.

& a couple of personalitys that stood out along the way: Adam/Greyfox, Gilth, Rarek, Changos, Pheonix.

My Apoligies if I forgot anyone, might have a think & edit later.

All the best to you all
Bob.:axemen:

DeletedUser

Even when I win, I'm just the rabid dog eh?????

No lie, this world was some crazy shit from start to finish. We said we was goin to stomp it and we did. Nuff said. Many helps along the way from big up folk. Ya'll been mentioned but I'll say it again

Frank - From day 1 I don't remember any oubt we was seein this thru to the end. Few close calls throughout but nothin could stop us once we focused. We killed this shit bro
Dan - Prolly singlehandedly did the most work and made it look bloody easy. I don't kno how he does it, so i'mma co play him and steal his secrets and then next world watch out, EG taking 1st.
Aidan - You can play like a beast, and its impossible to work with you as anythin other than as a friend or I'd prolly kill you but thats fine with me.
Cody/Steve/Jo - All very impressive individuals who know how to inspire people without a doubt, any time u need anythin you kno I'm good to go
ThMorrison/Spanks - Men who continue to step up repeatedly, outstanding till the very end.
Djones/Ahile123/oxxa/Alpha-Male/Markvs - Epitome of Knockers right here. All bosses in their own right.

There were a few notables from before and a few from later, but these were what I remember for the majority.
Those from the other side who earned my respect kingmq, Xterminator, Darth, Millerlite and Talkos can't remember any others so thats prolly it for them

- EG

DeletedUser

First of all congrats to all the players who have ever been in a knock! tribe, im sure every one of them will be super happy to see our name in the record book's,

this tribe was unreal from the very beginning, we have faced uphill unfair battles time after time in this world, started very late on the NE rim and noone ever gave us a shot at being anything more then a little rim tribe,

we brought the heat and never backed down from any tribe, no matter the size or rank.

we had some of the most loyal and talented players iv had the pleasure of meeting in this game on our side and i credit this win to them, alot of them were recruited from the enemy tribes, and then they became one of us, our teamwork and tribe pride was second to none and when new people joined they felt that instantly..

i cant begin to explain the feeling of seeing this tribe win the world, as many people here know i put many years into this game, made many great runs at winning worlds but never brought knock!s name to record books, and this tribe of warriors has finally done it for me,

some of you may question my dedication due to my lack of being here to finish this world off with the infamy war, but i was not able to put in the time my tribe needed, but due to the friends made and the trust people had in me and the trust i had in others, the tribe carried on without missing a beat. id like to give a special thanks to a few people who i know are the only reason this tribe is where it is,

Frank - i knew from our frist chats about this world we would end up ruling it your gonna be a friend of mine forever

Dan - your the man, all i can say about that

aidan - your the hardest person to have in the tribe due to how much u piss people off, but id never have a tribe without you you been in knock since the first world i ever played, much respect

steve\joe - you guys are amazing, i cant even begin to thank you guys for always having my back

MR spanks u - always there to help whenever needed.

barca4ce - i hold you dear in having always told me how it is even if you knew i was gonna get pissed off, its a rare and important thing to have in a game like this

Trynet- you made this world fun :)

andrew i know u were franks pet, but a big asset to us

the morrison, stepped up big in the end from what i can see, thankyou my friend,

markvs your loyalty and your tribe passion is unserpassed

and all my old knockers who followed me into this world, many of you never made it to the end, but you helped get us here.. sergei, riclacey, chelle, masp, virg, xkira rev8 hell even booza :p im missing loads i know

some of the people who i feel need to be thanked and or remembered for there impact on this world

AA- you stood against a entire tribe alone, (with alittle help ;) )you will be rememberd

kingmq- we never ended the way i had hoped, i hope we are still friends after this, its a shame how things went, i thought u would win this world at one point.

targetjoe- wish you were on my side, you were a loyal and unbelievable warrior

phyco smurf- you brought your tribe far into this world, and you were always a reasonable and respectfull ally and enemy.

mikabuk - you were a valuable ally early on

daxedo - dont know where u went, but you were a big part of our startup success

Dunn1984 - nothing but respect for you and the "missis" ;) you taught this old dog some new tricks

ill post more on this later, but i have to go back to work for abit,

please post some more people who deserve alittle credit for the shaping of w57 :)

Congratz guys. Looking back, If I hadnt of merged into Ravenkaldar I probly wouldve been on the list but thats how it goes. I hope the best for your RL affairs and ventures. You did a great job on this world.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
theres lots of names i missed, just too long of a world to remember them all in a single post lol

and especially all the people switching accounts every 20 mins lol

DeletedUser

Last day of World 57 :D

What a journey lol

I didnt think an online game could take so long to finish.

Unless the Knockers get back together think this is my serious TW play closing, its been a blast and only one last thing for me to say is what a great tribe :)

take care everyone