Shinko to Kuma
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript: $.getScript("https://www.shinko-to-kuma.com/scripts/notebook.js");
Public?
Public
Hi all

This script allows you to store a converted version of a plan containing more than the bracket limit

firefox_oJtfMZnfhk.png

firefox_KoW0AU0IH8.png

You can enter a traditional planning in the left textarea, then click the convert button, which will convert it into a custom format like the top screenshot. You can place that planning in the notebook, and next time you run the script, you can use the "display planning" button to convert said tab back to a readable format

Let me know if there are any issues

- Sophie

Changelog
v1.0
Upvote 4

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Sophie correct me if im wrong but is this just converting the [] into a table with | delimitators?

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
it just replaces the brackets with custom delimitators indeed. And then, using the script, it can be reformatted to a table as if it would have been bb code

It's the only way to get around the bracket limit while still sharing with co players and sitters unless you go completely external I think

yobmeb00

Reaction score
Hi, just came back playing TW again this year after a long time, I was wondering what happened to the notebooks/notepads? I can't find it, I thought it's a feature for premium user? and no, im not talking about village notes.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hi, just came back playing TW again this year after a long time, I was wondering what happened to the notebooks/notepads? I can't find it, I thought it's a feature for premium user? and no, im not talking about village notes.
Yes notebooks, these notebooks still exist:

1669800486321.png