Nothing hauled?

DeletedUser

Is this happening with anyone else? I keep sending my swords out to farm as usual and they're not hauling anything?! Is it just because everyone's really active and farming everything?

DeletedUser105718

Yup, I got the same problem here too. I can't believe I rushed LC to farm and I can't do it... It's just...

DeletedUser105718

what does no hauls mean? Like the other guy I rushed LC and now i'm not getting anything from it
Apparently villagers have developed beyond our comprehension and now run out of the village with their belongings before our troops arrive. Should start sending better educated cavalry. I knew that spending less than an hour for education was a bad idea!

DeletedUser57316

what does no hauls mean? Like the other guy I rushed LC and now i'm not getting anything from it

Been a while since you played? Do the math "no hauls" means no hauling which means you can not farm, your only source of income is mine whoring or trading on the market.

.dan.101

Been a while since you played? Do the math "no hauls" means no hauling which means you can not farm, your only source of income is mine whoring or trading on the market.

Do the maths? Basic level of English should suffice in working out what 'no hauls' are, you would have thought.

DeletedUser

Apparently villagers have developed beyond our comprehension and now run out of the village with their belongings before our troops arrive. Should start sending better educated cavalry. I knew that spending less than an hour for education was a bad idea!

I've educated tech level 3 on my LC, will that be enough?

DeletedUser105209

No, it was very nice of you to come along and point that out for us :?

DeletedUser57316

I met enough idiots on the forums, he pulled it off pretty good.

DeletedUser114002

I was like : lmfao this guy is just rofl . Then I saw it was just troll