Notification bot

BradleyLedermann

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if I could make a bot that would login into my account to check when will the headquarters or barracks finish their queue and set a notification that I will receive through my phone. The bot will not execute any in game actions neither interact with premium exchange.

And there's a second idea aswell. I want to manualy run a script sometimes that will go to the headquarters and scrape the current costs for constuctions. The idea is to analyse if it is worth selling resourses to premium exchange and use 30 points to get a discount on the costs of constructions. Keep in mind that the script will not scrape the market at any time. I will keep track of premiuim exchange rates no my own.

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @BradleyLedermann ,

If you have not read the rules of the game, I would strongly suggest to read the rules as all of this is explained there.

This whole idea is illegal and breaks multiple rules, starting from a bot/script/tool which would login in your account for you (which is illegal) and ending on this script/bot/tool reading information from your account and acting based on the data it read (example send a notification) ... and all that stands in between.

The whole thing is illegal.

Thank you!

Last edited:

BradleyLedermann

Reaction score
Hello @BradleyLedermann ,

If you have not read the rules of the game, I would strongly suggest to read the rules as all of this is explained there.

This whole idea is illegal and breaks multiple rules, starting from a bot/script/tool which would login in your account for you (which is illegal) and ending on this script/bot/tool reading information from your account and acting based on the data it read (example send a notification) ... and all that stands in between.

The whole thing is illegal.

Thank you!

Ok, forget the ideia about notifications.

I'm not sure if "bot" was the best way to describe it. It does not do anything automaticaly (scheduled). I manually run the script each time.

About the login part, I was only testing this way because I haven't figured out a way to use an already open and logged in browser. If I do it that way, is the second idea okay?
" I want to manually run a script sometimes that will go to the headquarters and scrape the current costs for constuctions. The idea is to analyse if it is worth selling resourses to premium exchange and use 30 points to get a discount on the costs of constructions. "

Can I run a script manually to scrape information about constructions costs in the theadquarters? I'm not sure if rule 7.4 excludes this since I'm not sending information to anyone. I'm only wanting o do that so I don't have to type a bunch of numbers manually.

And finally, how about a script that will go to my reports and delete all attacks reports leaving only the most recent one of each village. I'm guessing that's ok?

Sorry about so many questions, I find writing code good fun.

Thanks for the attention anyway! :)

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
An easy (and only way) way to use an already logged in browser is to be in front of the PC and opening the browser on the correct game screen and then run the script which does what you want to do (which needs to be approved before being used).

Regarding the other script/script features I can not answer if they are okay or not because it depends on implementation, it depends on how you interact with the game, etc.

So you will have to build such script then submit it for approval and wait for the response.