Novel Idea

mattcurr

Instead of bitching errr cough I mean whining, err cough I mean pointing out the monotony of how the same things happen and people dont fight you come up with some sort of idea as to how to increase your level of fun in this world like not being such stuffy know it all dumbasses. Now being a know it all who actually knows it all I still support, otherwise Id have to stop posting.

DeletedUser

"People who think they know everything are such an annoyance to those of us who actually do."

mattcurr

"People who think they know everything are such an annoyance to those of us who actually do."
but then that puts us in an awkward position, like when people cheat at this game, and we win, you know you have to think to yourself awesome I won, thne you think to yourself wait I just beat a computer that was online 24/7, oops.

DeletedUser111495

tumblr_mtq7clXDuL1rikwsko1_400.gif

DeletedUser

Better to be in an awkward position and win than an awkward position and lose, I guess?

I've been out of the game so long I'm not really sure what the issues are or what proposals should be made to make it more competitive/fun - all I know is I'm still shocked that the world still hasn't gone past the core. Couldn't imagine that happening last time I was around.

DeletedUser

Maybe a tribe should only be allowed to have one ally at a time

DeletedUser

You would still get unoffical alliances regardless of whether they are marked blue or not.

Gorth Kirgar

All major tribes could make an agreement that internals are forbidden. Any tribe that breaks the pact will be set as war enemies by all other tribes and be treated as such.
Of course we'd need all major tribes to like this for it to happen....

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I have a novel idea,how about all the self proclaimed best players don't all join the same tribe and fight each other instead :O

DeletedUser

That won't happen Lisa, you guys need to change the rules to make the game more balanced. If it is beneficial to kill all the newbies and all good players be in one tribe then that will happen. It should be more beneficial for the top players to help the newbies. But that is all i am going to give you.

On that note- where did the 'teaching tribes' go? I knew one person that did nothing but teaching tribes for years and that was never rewarded. Those are the true heroes of tribal wars.

DeletedUser118794

I have a novel idea,how about all the self proclaimed best players don't all join the same tribe and fight each other instead :O

But then a lot of them would loose, and thus loose the option to call themselves the best. :icon_eek:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
On that note- where did the 'teaching tribes' go? I knew one person that did nothing but teaching tribes for years and that was never rewarded. Those are the true heroes of tribal wars.

Teaching tribes were a good idea, but for the most part they were just that, an idea. I strongly believe there was only one successful teaching tribe, ever. Hippos and TeachU were big names, but the people teaching were not competent. That's been the same with most other teaching tribes as well, well-intended, but not led by people who are fit to do much in regards to teaching.

But then a lot of them would loose, and thus loose the option to call themselves the best.

Being superior has nothing to do with winning.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Indeed, but if you get beat by someone else then there is a big chance that they are superior to you, no?

No.

If I'm beat by someone (and not someones, ie. 1 specific person) who is as active as I am there may be a good chance they are better than I am, but losing to someone far more active than myself doesn't suggest that at all, nor does losing to a group of people suggest that any of the people in that group are individually superior to me.

DeletedUser

You think they are the only teaching tribes please that is your egotistical bs you always do nauz. I can name 20 teaching tribes that did VERY well.