November 2019 W107 Cluster Contest Thread

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear Players,

For this months contest we thought we'd run the cluster contest again as it seem well received in before.

The concept behind the contest for this month is to allow you the players to show off your clusters!

What is a cluster?

A cluster is a term used in game for the spread of your villages across the world.

How can I show off my cluster?

Here is an example,

en104

How was the example created?

Simply head over to twstats and go to the map tool such as; https://www.twstats.com/en107/index.php?page=map

What are the contest requirements?

• Your entry must make use of the spoilers feature when submiting your entry.​
  • The image needs to be made by using this https://www.twstats.com/en107/index.php?page=map website​
  • Your own cluster should be in yellow and clearly visible, the cluster of your tribe in blue and your enemies in red. Marking other players/tribes is allowed but not required.​
  • Zoom level should be on 250% and your entire cluster should be visible.​
  • You should select "markers only" and have the background black.​
  • You should mention your account name in your submission post.​
  • It is allowed to edit the image, to come up with a creative shape your cluster resembles. Please note that if you choose to do this, you also have to provide an unedited image of the cluster.​
Once you have finished creating the image, you can post it below. It would be nice if you could provide a brief explanation to go with the image (e.g. which shape your cluster resembles, if you're happy about your cluster, how you wish to improve it, etc.). This is not obligatory, however does add a nice touch to your submission.

Sign-ups close 30th November 2019, any entries after this date will not count. The winners will be announced after this date.

You can discuss entries in this topic.

Prizes:
1st place 400 pp
2nd place 200 pp
3rd place 100 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team

Zafi

Reaction score
account: helloMultipla
en107pp.png
en107pooga.png
I'd like to dedicate this to my fellow pooga wariors. I had been planning it since the very 1st day of my pooga path. I apologise to all the pooga brothers for the villages and barbs stolen in their churches, but i hope you understand it was for a good cause. If any of you need a ride, hit me up.
you get free rides too 4.png
For the pooga king!

Last edited:

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
(account: TheBeatConductor)

The story starts with a young, naive boy. He was born in K34, a continent of farmers and peasants, his future was already decided to be exactly that.

When he reached adulthood, he met a wise man from the far west of K34, named Fred the Grey. A Jesus type figure that preached the ways of Heidy, a god.

"Who is this Heidy you talk about?”, the young boy asked.
"Heidy is everyone and everything son. It is your neighbour, It is the one girl you like but also that guy you hate. It is the ground you walk on and it is the air you breathe.", the wise man responded.
"How can Heidy be omnipresent if I have never heard of It before?", the young boy responded witfully.
"Every single person comes in contact with Heidy at least once in their life. It's up to them if they have it in them to believe. Those who believe will achieve greatness, those who don't will perish."

The boy was deeply impressed with what Fred had told him. He knew one thing. This was his chance to escape the peasant life and work towards something greater.
That night he looked up at the stars and prayed. Nobody responded, so disappointed he went to bed and fell asleep.

Later that same night he had a dream. He saw himself on a battlefield. Behind him hundreds of thousands of men, all with the same symbol on their shields and banners.
A Squirrel playfully eating a nut. This was exactly how the wise man had told him Heidy was commonly depicted.

That morning the young boy awoke, gathered his things, told his family goodbye and travelled to the nearest city to apply for the army.
He knew he would have to learn the ways of warfare if he wanted to work himself up in society.

At this point K34 was mainly under control of the kingdom of Magic and its allies. It is their army he joined.
After roughly a month of training, he was sent on his first campaigns.
He prayed every day to Heidy and it became apparent to his superiors that he was a prodigy. Quickly he climbed the ranks in the army and a couple of months later he was already given his own land by the king of K34. A bit of a mad king who followed the religion of a green frog.

The boy became a man and he learned more about politics as he got higher up the chain of command.
You see there was a huge World War raging.
The Magic wizards of the North-West had made a pact with the very rich and angry faction of the South-West, Angers.
They were waging war against the Eastern part of the world. A triple alliance between the Kardashians, Special Ed kids and Drama queens.
The East was a mysterious part of the world though and the man knew that Magic was feeding propaganda about them.

Regardless, the man grew more powerful and kept expanding his K34 Empire. To his surprise and delight he eventually bordered the empire of Fred. The wise man had become a mighty religious leader and spread Heidyism through the whole west of K34.
At this point the man declared Heidyism the official religion of his lands.

The wizards of Magic had gotten quite angry at this and saw it as an act of independence. They started isolating Fred and the man and distrusted them heavily.
When the man and Fred raised concerns about the allied Angers faction growing too strong in comparison to Magic, they were isolated completely.

Fred and the man had to come up with a plan to guarantee their survival. They went to the newly formed K! (KUWTK + Special Ed) and talked to their leader Jacob.
Jacob received them with open arms and was open to Heidyism.
The choice was an easy one. Fred and the man joined K! in their war against Magic. Their belief in Heidy guaranteed them great military success.
The man had now formed a huge colony in K33 and was still expanding. The man had become a mighty lord. Heidyism spread through the north with countless of allies adopting the once unknown religion.

However. This had also made the lord cocky and he didn't think he needed Heidy anymore. In a letter to his allies he wrote that he only used Heidyism to control his people and the lords around him. He stopped praying. He stopped believing.

Not even a week later, Magic launched a massive invasion on his newly gained K33 lands. Millions of troops marched towards the cluster of land that was surrounded by all sides.
Even though the lord put up a great fight, he couldn't stop the invasion. He lacked the numbers, and maybe even more importantly, he lacked belief in Heidy.

The once 85 cities under control by the lord in K33 dwindled to a measly 18 cities.
The lord had seen his mistake and knew he had to regain his fate if he wanted to win this war.
The noblemen that returned from the overrun cities he put to work in K34 behind the Great Wall of Heidy that Fred had now resurrected to keep the wizards outside. He erected countless more churches for the Great God and went on a pilgrimage to the capital city of Heidyism, of Fred's kingdom.
The lord had regained his belief and with him the whole North, now was convinced.

Right now the lord finds himself on a battlefield. Behind him hundreds of thousands of men, all with the same symbol on their shields and banners.
A Squirrel playfully eating a nut.

PRAISE HEIDY

Heidy.png

heidy.gif

en107.png

DeletedUser122473

account: Will1990 and Siggi

Like the aftermath of a taco bell lunch. I wish to improve it by making it bigger.

1575149286431.png