November 2019 W108 Cluster Contest Thread

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Dear Players,

For this months contest we thought we'd run the cluster contest again as it seem well received in before.

The concept behind the contest for this month is to allow you the players to show off your clusters!

What is a cluster?

A cluster is a term used in game for the spread of your villages across the world.

How can I show off my cluster?

Here is an example,

en104

How was the example created?

Simply head over to twstats and go to the map tool such as; https://www.twstats.com/en108/index.php?page=map

What are the contest requirements?

• Your entry must make use of the spoilers feature when submiting your entry.
  • The image needs to be made by using this https://www.twstats.com/en108/index.php?page=map website
  • Your own cluster should be in yellow and clearly visible, the cluster of your tribe in blue and your enemies in red. Marking other players/tribes is allowed but not required.
  • Zoom level should be on 250% and your entire cluster should be visible.
  • You should select "markers only" and have the background black.
  • You should mention your account name in your submission post.
  • It is allowed to edit the image, to come up with a creative shape your cluster resembles. Please note that if you choose to do this, you also have to provide an unedited image of the cluster.
Once you have finished creating the image, you can post it below. It would be nice if you could provide a brief explanation to go with the image (e.g. which shape your cluster resembles, if you're happy about your cluster, how you wish to improve it, etc.). This is not obligatory, however does add a nice touch to your submission.

Sign-ups close 30th November 2019, any entries after this date will not count. The winners will be announced after this date.

You can discuss entries in this topic.

Prizes:
1st place 400 pp
2nd place 200 pp
3rd place 100 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team

Tata Adest

:D

It’s kinda the first time that I have such a ‘cluster’. I’m totally spread, which on the Dutch server always was not-done. Dutchies love tight, I mean tight clusters.

Green is Dalton :), blue is Taxi :cool:, red is Rust :mad: and the purple (rest) is all Spanish :rolleyes:.

All this red will soon be blue tho, just keep watching the other only alive thread in this 108-forum.

dandan347

Daltons tribe markers looks like an eagle about to bite a chunk out of the spanish XD

no where near as impressive as your clusters but thought id join the fun;

en108

en108
Blue=Best rim tribe ever aka QUACK
Yellow=Barbler in chief aka dandan347

threw in our current enemies
and the big boys taxi and dalton for comparison
as you can see currently stuck up in the north, trying to find our way past the wall, have no undead dragons to help !
no shape to my cluster what so ever but wanted to join the fun :D

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Account Name: Ragestyles
en108

Edited Version and Context to it:

BBHzC88.png

1. My initial starting point of w108, nobled smaller players around me and clustered up, also took a decent amount of villages from the FYFO war

2. Early game took a bonus village on the rim to pp farm on a different K, Clustered up there, aswell as taking out Nutou, who was a high ranked player that exessively spent pp to boost himself up next to me on the rim back then.

3. took some more players out on the Rim and worked myself up with the spanish for total K64 rim domination.

4. took some villages during the WoW war, mostly helped out with nukes there for our western players.

5. New cluster of villages that I built up during the TD/TU war. That tribe was gone fast :p

6 and 7. Those 2 Dots are some nasty but very handy deathstars ;) How to Watchtower :)

Last edited: