November 2020 | Reports Contest Winner Poll!

Reports Contest Winner

• Ragestyles

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • makobex

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • dhruv21995

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DanneBoii

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • MrBurger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • konrax

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

konrax

Reaction score
Konrax deserves to win... Anyone who votes any different doesn't deserve to even have a vote..... Just shows how unintelligent people are voting for lesser people... Eg.. one last Braincell voted against you Konrax .. says it all... Check his reason aswell... Definitely still lives with his parents lol

I agree, despite my report or not. There was found a flaw in the system, creating the "best in game report you've seen".
Even tho its not a "normal" attack against an enemy in a war, the report is the best report I believe is shown, again even if it was not mine. Even the tw team was amazed thinking it was impossible and had to be photoshopped or edited. I created it to highlight the flaw I found and for good memories for me and my tribemates. No matter the outcome this report will be remembered a long time into the future, and I will be proud being the one who made it happen.

I thank everyone who agree with my view and has voted for me <3 Winning this will ofc feel honorable, but as long as I can be a person in the community people remember for positive things, such as this report, I am greatful! <3

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Konrax deserves to win... Anyone who votes any different doesn't deserve to even have a vote..... Just shows how unintelligent people are voting for lesser people... Eg.. one last Braincell voted against you Konrax .. says it all... Check his reason aswell... Definitely still lives with his parents lol

Well ain't you a spiteful little person. haha

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Gotta say. I posted my report on the contest in hopes to trigger our enemies on w113. Didnt really expect to have such a run vs a 'made' report and a guy who made it such a big deal here in the forums and the discord server.

Congratz on the winning konrax. That was indeed a crazy report :)

konrax

Reaction score
You probably did trigger your enemies, and your report also was a crazy report! Good luck winning that world (if its not won already). It sure was a close run <3

Super Raider

Reaction score
Well ain't you a spiteful little person. haha
Not atall I'm just backing my tribe mate to win because it was a crazy report and not voting because the guy might noble me.... Which was the reason given by select individuals.... Although makobex report was really good and deserves recognition you can't argue Konrax report was insane and a more deserving winner.... But keep biting the bait

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Not atall I'm just backing my tribe mate to win because it was a crazy report and not voting because the guy might noble me.... Which was the reason given by select individuals.... Although makobex report was really good and deserves recognition you can't argue Konrax report was insane and a more deserving winner.... But keep biting the bait

You just continue to sound bitter... And I didn't say he'd noble me. I said he'd date my mom. As an obvious joke....

Super Raider

Reaction score
You just continue to sound bitter... And I didn't say he'd noble me. I said he'd date my mom. As an obvious joke....
Thankyou for your analysis.... I never said you said that... I said certain individuals lol why would I be bitter the right person won? You just can't let it go? We could do this all day but I prefer to enjoy my new year ☺️ best of luck to you