November 2020 | Reports Contest Winner Poll!

Reports Contest Winner

• Ragestyles

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • makobex

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • dhruv21995

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DanneBoii

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • MrBurger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • konrax

Votes: 20 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Dear players,

As Report Contests are hard to judge by myself, we will need your opinion and personal favourites.
We've tuned it down to our personal top five and it's up to the community to decide who drops out and who wins!

-> You can see the actual reports here. <-

You have one week to vote; so voting ends 27/12/2020,
winners will be announced sundaynight.

Ps. You can vote up to three reports!

Your Tribal Wars Team​

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
D0RQRM8XQKq6AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Makobex now even making multis to vote for himself, rigged.

konrax

Reaction score
While I dont want to call this out myself, I do find it really wierd my report did not enter top 5. I wouldnt care if I didnt win, as it would be the community voting showing what the people want, and I cant say against that. But why the team did not enter this report as top 5 is beyond me. Its clearly the fattest report in the recent years of tw. I agree its an abuse of the settings, but that was not a requrement. It did not state it had to be under normal circumstances. The team allowed this settings on the recent classic, they should therefore also be evaluated accordingly, in my opinion.

Just wondering about the reasons behind, no hard feelings against the other competitors, love you all <3

@General Iroh

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
While I dont want to call this out myself, I do find it really wierd my report did not enter top 5. I wouldnt care if I didnt win, as it would be the community voting showing what the people want, and I cant say against that. But why the team did not enter this report as top 5 is beyond me. Its clearly the fattest report in the recent years of tw. I agree its an abuse of the settings, but that was not a requrement. It did not state it had to be under normal circumstances. The team allowed this settings on the recent classic, they should therefore also be evaluated accordingly, in my opinion.

Just wondering about the reasons behind, no hard feelings against the other competitors, love you all <3

@General Iroh

At first I decided not to add it because it didn't feel special/useful to me in any way as it was an intended suicide. But after serveral people questioned my decision and your own message making a good point I doublechecked the actual contest and I did not specify that it was a requirement. My apologies for that.

I've added your name to the list, edited the poll so people can change/edit their vote if they're willing to but will not reset the other votes.

Regards,
Nox

konrax

Reaction score
Seems fair. I do agree it may not be as special as I attacked myself, and the community may not find it interesting. But, when thats said, as it seems we both agree: It never stated it could not be special settings involved or a self-attack. So I find it good we found an agreement <3

Yes, I attacked myself on purpose the last day of the world, it was to get a funny picture to save for good memories on how weird we found the settings on the latest classic. Even tho it was a new way of playing we adapted and won in the end! Later the next day I was told about this competition so I entered it, it was never a plan when I lined up the attack to use it in the contest as I was not aware it existed. Just a funny report to show how weird the settings were and to have some good memories to laugh at when i meet up with my tribe-mates later. Thx for having a second look, now its up to the community. Seems like there are some worthy opponents! Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Super Raider

Reaction score
Konrax deserves to win... Anyone who votes any different doesn't deserve to even have a vote..... Just shows how unintelligent people are voting for lesser people... Eg.. one last Braincell voted against you Konrax .. says it all... Check his reason aswell... Definitely still lives with his parents lol

Last edited:

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Konrax deserves to win... Anyone who votes any different doesn't deserve to even have a vote..... Just shows how unintelligent people are voting for lesser people... Eg.. one last Braincell voted against you Konrax .. says it all... Check his reason aswell... Definitely still lives with his parents lol

ED84ADD81556B39D0D712F3A07B07B7EEA045A74