November 2020 | Show us your Reports Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

General Iroh

Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Dear players,

Scroll.png

For this month's contest you will be required to submit the best in game report you've seen and post it here in this topic.

Please note that the forum rules still apply so lets keep it to one post, per forum account, per submission.

Rules

-
The reports should be recent (received within the month).
- Writing context behind the report might result in better chances altho I agree that some reports speak for themselves.
- It obviously must be related to TribalWars.

Sign-ups close 10th December 2020, any entries after this date will not count. The best submissions as chosen by the team, will be revealed in a poll for the community to pick the winner.

You can discuss entries here.

Prizes

1st place 600 pp
2nd place 400 pp
3rd place 200 pp

We are looking forward to your feedback, which you can leave in this thread.

Your Tribal Wars Team​

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Not my own report, but someone from my tribe got a lucky hit yesterday on someone on W116. Since the world is only 2 months old it is still a huge loss for the defender, quite lethal at this point.

A pretty fat report indeed
487d6238f5e7db48e2858e52ab52aea6-png.jpg

This is the value TW-Players would die for!
3x

Last edited:

Dread Masters

Reaction score
Ouch

Attachments

• 20596BD2-6617-4E1F-BF3B-9CC883EF54B7.jpeg
    20596BD2-6617-4E1F-BF3B-9CC883EF54B7.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DFA6A593-3113-493B-9390-8E96AC0832A6.jpeg
    DFA6A593-3113-493B-9390-8E96AC0832A6.jpeg
    249.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 296127F5-74FE-4111-B4BA-2393FA6734C2.jpeg
    296127F5-74FE-4111-B4BA-2393FA6734C2.jpeg
    348.6 KB · Views: 85

dhruv21995

Reaction score
world-116

here are 2 reports which are of 8th nov, i.e. 3days ago from now. 1 report is of my snipe landing in between the nobles and the other is the actual defense report. i manage to takedown 1 noble, even though i lost all my troops. Oslo managed to get an ally pact w HoH which is full of experienced fighters because of my snipe.

because of my support the defender managed to fend off well timed 4 nukes and a train. the attacker hasnt looked onto take his vil since.

here is my post in the tribe forum after my successful snipe, i was really happy that i made it, as it was my first snipe in this world.

QUOTE #1
dhruv21995 said:
my snipe made it in time, n we were able to takeout 1 of the enemy's noble. this turned our relations better w [ally]hoh[/ally] and now we are allies. still no merger yet.

but the problem isnt over yet. they ll soon return w even more troops. this time just 2 of us sent our snipes. from next time on, i want more of us to send snipes so that we can do more dmg. i say this again that we re in no position to stack rn and sniping is the only option atm. backtiming cant be done bc at least ik they ll stack against it and we d never make it through.

QUOTE #2
dhruv21995 said:
hi mate, thanks for responding. no need to stack. try to time ur snipe properly alongw paladin if its that far.

today, first i tried w rams which failed, then sw speed, which failed again, at last i did the paladin speed which was a success.

so try all the options for the odds to be on ur side. keep in mind that when u send support alongw ur pal, the support travels at pal speed no matter whichever is the slowest unit...

QUOTE #3
dhruv21995 said:
AkershusFestning said:
How can you snipe when it's just ms between the attacks. I feel all my support/snipe is arriving at whole seconds and won't come in between the noble train.

if u look at Oslo - Defense < antonis456 vs MDMA, then u ll see that i managed to land a snipe n takedown a noble as well and saved [player]antonis456[/player] vil in the process even though i had to lose all my troops. that resulted in us getting a valuable ally on our side. it all happened after me failing 2 times and i got it successfully on the 3rd try. i had been practicing my timing for one and a half day before that, for it to happen.

thats why i say, practice makes perfect. try practicing ur timing on nearby barbs to prevent any attention. also do read my Guide section, which i ve shared with all the allies now. plz accept guys

QUOTE #4
dhruv21995 said:
as i mentioned earlier, i ve already successfully sniped earlier once in this world, n i am ready to do so again. all i ve been waitin for is the correct timing, not fakes. if u guys cant even put an effort to differentiate fake trains from real nobles, then how could u expect to get support in time?

its this 500sp-sw snipes that i ve got, which ll make all the difference in the long run. if u are giving up that easily, try setting other ambitious players as sitter for the defending time to cancel snipe for u, if u feel that lazy, we ll do it for u.

i hope that i ll make it to the top 3

Attachments

• antonis456 snipe def.png
    antonis456 snipe def.png
    59.5 KB · Views: 70
  • antonis456 snipe sup.png
    antonis456 snipe sup.png
    26.8 KB · Views: 69

Hancal

Reaction score
Not my own report, but someone from my tribe got a lucky hit yesterday on someone on W116. Since the world is only 2 months old it is still a huge loss for the defender, quite lethal at this point.

A pretty fat report indeed
487d6238f5e7db48e2858e52ab52aea6-png.jpg

This is the value TW-Players would die for!
3x

GG... cant win this ;)

konrax

Reaction score
1605311978095.png

Just killing off some troops before world end :) Need I say more? Ish 1.9 mill AOTD in one attack. Might seem fake, but thanks to wierd af settings on the recent classic, that ended today (wohoooo Daddy won), this attack is in fact real.

Last edited:

Hancal

Reaction score
View attachment 6007

Just killing off some troops before world end :) Need I say more? Ish 1.9 mill AOTD in one attack. Might seem fake, but thanks to wierd af settings on the recent classic, that ended today (wohoooo Daddy won), this attack is in fact real.

How's this possible????

Havent you edited like photoshop??

konrax

Reaction score
How's this possible????

Havent you edited like photoshop??

No, tw team should be able to go into their system and confirm using the date and time. Its possible due to the farmlimit that was on the recent classic world. The defence fought with like 0.5% force.

You can alsso see the big increase in our ODA the last day of the world.

1605366883116.png

konrax

Reaction score
I also got this achievement if it helps xD
1605370094765.png

But 4real, keep sharing reports. Its not over yet! Lets see some more funny reports!

konrax

Reaction score
1605378502620.png

Backstory: I was sending out farm, and I accedentally sent 2 spears alone, and when I sasw the mistake it was too late to cancel :(( Most people can relate to this pain a figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.