Now how funny is that ?

DeletedUser44759

has to be said it actually is just that..I'm not interested in messing with times, arguing about disparity in numbers, size to noble rate ratios or anything, it's pretty even at moment and also importantly, it's fun, woot!

DeletedUser

has to be said it actually is just that..I'm not interested in messing with times, arguing about disparity in numbers, size to noble rate ratios or anything, it's pretty even at moment and also importantly, it's fun, woot!

We only gave the order for full scale attack last night.... It wont stay even long

DeletedUser

hyper , here is a heads up. Deus l33t players are the ones that send > 1min trains, take them out first ;)

DeletedUser

Cool hyper can stack us then :)

That would be a little hard to do when Hyper is allied to both Deus and TTD.
I swore my allegiance to them back when Ayreon and Kings were neighbors and that will not change as long as I am in charge.

Besides ,,,,
Neither RS nor I said who we were going to war in 5 days now did we ?????
All he said was for Hyper to prepare for war ....

SURPRISE .................... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Seeing as the stats are so even I think you should declare a draw, and then both merge into (and make a family of) ~L.E~

DeletedUser

Seeing as the stats are so even I think you should declare a draw, and then both merge into (and make a family of) ~L.E~

Are you on W24 ???? If so what is you IGN ?????
IF you answer NO to either of these questions .....
Pleasantly P!$$ Off and go spam somewhere else

DeletedUser

That would be a little hard to do when Hyper is allied to both Deus and TTD.
I swore my allegiance to them back when Ayreon and Kings were neighbors and that will not change as long as I am in charge.

Besides ,,,,
Neither RS nor I said who we were going to war in 5 days now did we ?????
All he said was for Hyper to prepare for war ....

SURPRISE .................... :icon_razz:

TTD and Deus are allies
Deus and Hyper are allies
TTD and Hyper are not allies

STAFAST

Always makes me laugh when players think they know what goes on in Deus.

DeletedUser44759

I lost a 15 second noble train on a village ;/ that's it, i quit. Vills up for grabs, I won't defend mine either, delete button hit

DeletedUser

No, or half the PnPers would have been out of the time-sucking PnP already. At least, not as far as I know.

DeletedUser

No, or half the PnPers would have been out of the time-sucking PnP already. At least, not as far as I know.

Wasn't a general question, more me asking him kindly to Fly off.

However it is a disappointing realisation you have brought down upon me this day.

DeletedUser

Which? That you waste your time on the PnP, that other people won't delete their accounts, or both?