Now it begins

DeletedUser

We declared war on every tribe in w89 yet it seems we missed our greatest foe. @night now declares war on the barbarians who have already proven to give more of a fight than Wizards.

The night is dark and full of terrors!

The Pieman9 returns

Lol now thats a tribe worth their metal, my money's on barbars.

DeletedUser

Lol now thats a tribe worth their metal, my money's on barbars.

20 mil points 15k villages! They are BEASTLY!

In other news, WIZARD is just deciding to take the path of transparency. Instead of trying to get tribes to gang bang @night in secret, like they did all world, now they're recruiting an academy tribe.

272b82c92c10ec2d9bde7406edb3077811b29ef205a7c5432a51f77c0665f840.jpg

The Pieman9 returns

Man they won't let me in, who needs magic anyway lol. From what I heard their not really an academy for them, idk if its true just saying.
What's a guy gata do to get someone to attack stripe is what I'm saying.

DeletedUser97716

Yes, the ex Life players that are merging with various Night players are the academy tribe. /s

DeletedUser

1 player is merging with @Night lol
Lets not forget the meat shields Wiz are recruiting. Invite players in the middle of us and don't send them and defense until after they lose several villages lol

DeletedUser115571

Yes, the ex Life players that are merging with various Night players are the academy tribe. /s

I am not sure where you recieve your intel, but I assume you are talking about the zebra tribe where most former life have taken refuge at. You claim it is an academy of @NIGHT, still, it is @NIGHT who have declared war on them while WIZARDS are napping them. Hence, it would be logical to say that the former life players are now part of the wizard family.

Rumours have it that the academy of WIZARD started as they have serious trustissues.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Wizard has 106 tribe changes.
@night has 175.

Just a small statistic, if you wish to discuss recruitment of either tribe, keep it in mind o0

DeletedUser115571

Wizard has 106 tribe changes.
@night has 175.

Just a small statistic, if you wish to discuss recruitment of either tribe, keep it in mind o0

Have you at least seen how many times some players have been kicked and reinvited. lol
So perhaps you should put that into your calculations before blindly adding a statistics as if it had any meaning whatsoever-

DeletedUser115571

Since statistics appear important

Side 1:
Tribes: WIZARD, W!ZARD
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 303
Side 2: 432
Difference: 129

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 41
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,693,419
Side 2: 2,702,933
Difference: 1,009,514

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 32,763
Side 2: 333,468
Difference: 300,705

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: WIZARD, W!ZARD, MAFIA
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 344
Difference: 88

chart

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 139
Difference: 122

chart

Side 1: 1,917,141
Difference: 785,792

chart

Side 1: 142,924
Side 2: 1,018,781
Difference: 875,857

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: MAFIA
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 41
Difference: 391

chart

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 98
Difference: 85

chart

Side 1: 223,722
Difference: 2,479,211

chart

Side 1: 110,161
Side 2: 685,313
Difference: 575,152

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Arr!
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 195
Side 2: 1,103
Difference: 908

chart

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 27
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 848,789
Side 2: 6,498,601
Difference: 5,649,812

chart

Side 1: 63,384
Side 2: 176,926
Difference: 113,542

chart

I will not add the others as this is the major ones we fought, o well, mafia is no longer major, but they were a week ago until they got a taste @night.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Have you at least seen how many times some players have been kicked and reinvited. lol
So perhaps you should put that into your calculations before blindly adding a statistics as if it had any meaning whatsoever-

I've seen quite a bit of things. What I saw was people saying Wizard was recruiting meatshields eventhough @night recruited most of the capable players themselves to then wage war. Certainly a valid strategy. But if you yourself recruit the good players, are Wizard just supposed to lie down and give up? Or attempt to do some of their own recruiting and fight back? Now I'm not playing here, just reading.

But sure they could not recruit anyone, see how far that gets them... All I see here is bashing on Wizard eventhough they are doing what they can. @night is supposed to be a superior tribe, and certainly they have some very capable members. People I've played with in the past and whom I deeply respect. But if you are this superior tribe. Why do you not act like it? Arrogance is something that comes with most top tribes, but it can also be the downfall of some. You will most likely win this world, but when the people you defeated look back at it, would you want them to look back in respect of an opponent well fought, or with distaste? Because I know of other tribes who have acted like you are now. And the next world they showed up... We made sure they lost. Hard.

I'm just saying, there are many ways to win a world. Which do you chose?

DeletedUser115571

so if you are not here playing why are you on external crying about the gameplay here.

and what way i choose to win a world is my business, not yours. If you dont like it, join wizards and do something about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I've seen quite a bit of things. What I saw was people saying Wizard was recruiting meatshields eventhough @night recruited most of the capable players themselves to then wage war. Certainly a valid strategy. But if you yourself recruit the good players, are Wizard just supposed to lie down and give up? Or attempt to do some of their own recruiting and fight back? Now I'm not playing here, just reading.

But sure they could not recruit anyone, see how far that gets them... All I see here is bashing on Wizard eventhough they are doing what they can. @night is supposed to be a superior tribe, and certainly they have some very capable members. People I've played with in the past and whom I deeply respect. But if you are this superior tribe. Why do you not act like it? Arrogance is something that comes with most top tribes, but it can also be the downfall of some. You will most likely win this world, but when the people you defeated look back at it, would you want them to look back in respect of an opponent well fought, or with distaste? Because I know of other tribes who have acted like you are now. And the next world they showed up... We made sure they lost. Hard.

We want them to hate us, get mad and fight harder because what they are doing now... is pretty boring lol.

DeletedUser

Recruiting good players to help you win the world and recruiting players in the heart of the enemy to simply be sacrificed to GOD are completely different ball games. While we do appreciate your sacrifices we do also stress it will not help you avoid the inevitable .

DeletedUser97716

Since statistics appear important

Side 1:
Tribes: WIZARD, W!ZARD
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 303
Difference: 129

chart

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 41
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 1,693,419
Difference: 1,009,514

chart

Side 1: 32,763
Side 2: 333,468
Difference: 300,705

chart

Lol again, W!zard has no relations with Wizard. Just various players that are merging with current @Night players. Seems funny you dont know whats going on with your own tribe.

DeletedUser

Lol again, W!zard has no relations with Wizard. Just various players that are merging with current @Night players. Seems funny you dont know whats going on with your own tribe.

817d3ab7f5b86ce99811d792f0900868.png

Yeah because players who are merging defend against the person they are merging with right? LOL

Its pretty funny that you wont even take ownership of your academy simply because they are losing a few vills. Have some guts and defend them better, they are fighting your war for you. Its the least you could do.

DeletedUser115571

its funny, when we were far from a front with wizards they made a rather cocky rapsong, now that we are slowly getting a front towards them all i hear are cries.

They are also famous for being backstabbers, something they prove again and again on this world, still they cry because we embrace our recruits and make them part of the tribe while wizard just want to abuse their recruits. Sure we have spies among us giving wizards intel, but we play with it, we know who it is, and sometimes fee the player right info sometimes false info. It is my strategy, while wizards make their forum not accessible to all making those players feel less worthy, perhaps wizards should stop poking themselves in various places with the wands and take care of those willing to fight alongside them.

Nah, that was probably a poor suggestion, better to cry on external that we recruited some of the players you wanted to use in a coalition against us.

LAUGHING ALL THE WAY BACK TO HEAVEN.

GOD IS RULING THE WAY ONLY GOD CAN RULE. GOD IS GREAT,

DeletedUser103748

its funny, when we were far from a front with wizards they made a rather cocky rapsong, now that we are slowly getting a front towards them all i hear are cries.

They are also famous for being backstabbers, something they prove again and again on this world, still they cry because we embrace our recruits and make them part of the tribe while wizard just want to abuse their recruits. Sure we have spies among us giving wizards intel, but we play with it, we know who it is, and sometimes fee the player right info sometimes false info. It is my strategy, while wizards make their forum not accessible to all making those players feel less worthy, perhaps wizards should stop poking themselves in various places with the wands and take care of those willing to fight alongside them.

Nah, that was probably a poor suggestion, better to cry on external that we recruited some of the players you wanted to use in a coalition against us.

LAUGHING ALL THE WAY BACK TO HEAVEN.

GOD IS RULING THE WAY ONLY GOD CAN RULE. GOD IS GREAT,

I will always be cocky. Come at me bro.

Oh, also, tl;dr. I definitely stopped at the first line. :rolleyes: