Now it begins

DeletedUser

I've seen quite a bit of things. What I saw was people saying Wizard was recruiting meatshields eventhough @night recruited most of the capable players themselves to then wage war. Certainly a valid strategy. But if you yourself recruit the good players, are Wizard just supposed to lie down and give up? Or attempt to do some of their own recruiting and fight back? Now I'm not playing here, just reading.

But sure they could not recruit anyone, see how far that gets them... All I see here is bashing on Wizard eventhough they are doing what they can. @night is supposed to be a superior tribe, and certainly they have some very capable members. People I've played with in the past and whom I deeply respect. But if you are this superior tribe. Why do you not act like it? Arrogance is something that comes with most top tribes, but it can also be the downfall of some. You will most likely win this world, but when the people you defeated look back at it, would you want them to look back in respect of an opponent well fought, or with distaste? Because I know of other tribes who have acted like you are now. And the next world they showed up... We made sure they lost. Hard.

I'm just saying, there are many ways to win a world. Which do you chose?

Personally I never give respect to my opponents ever. Not everyone is golden, some people like to disrespect and style on their opponents. They like to show that they are better, to make their opponent dislike them so they fight harder, they like seeing the frustration of the enemy when they come up against them. I happen to be one of those people, I don't give an inch of respect, especially to a tribe that is not worthy of any respect. If they were worthy, they would show @Night on the battlefield and would not need validation.

Of my tribes that have won or soon to win worlds, SPAM never had any kindness/respect from the opponent at the end of the world, nor does STD, nor technically did INSO (though I was not incharge for 99% of it). We were by far the best tribes on our worlds. Other tribes were not even close, everyone who was a big contributor to those tribes knew it and that was all that mattered. Having the respect was not only not needed but no fun either. There is more than one way to play the game, not every world has to end with people holding hands.

DeletedUser97716

Personally I never give respect to my opponents ever. Not everyone is golden, some people like to disrespect and style on their opponents. They like to show that they are better, to make their opponent dislike them so they fight harder, they like seeing the frustration of the enemy when they come up against them. I happen to be one of those people, I don't give an inch of respect, especially to a tribe that is not worthy of any respect. If they were worthy, they would show @Night on the battlefield and would not need validation.

Of my tribes that have won or soon to win worlds, SPAM never had any kindness/respect from the opponent at the end of the world, nor does STD, nor technically did INSO (though I was not incharge for 99% of it). We were by far the best tribes on our worlds. Other tribes were not even close, everyone who was a big contributor to those tribes knew it and that was all that mattered. Having the respect was not only not needed but no fun either. There is more than one way to play the game, not every world has to end with people holding hands.

Are you even on this world?

DeletedUser

WAIT LOL W!ZARD IS A JOKE AND WE ARE BEING RECOGNIZED AS PART OF WIZ HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA ok

Nocturne

Reaction score
do i really need to draw you a map wizard?

Nocturne is my Account
come at me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119947

do i really need to draw you a map wizard?

Nocturne is my Account
come at me

then what? your joking? how many village you have on the front? 3 or 4 village? silly you :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Trouble in paradise?
Side 1:
Tribes: WIZARD
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 8
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 186,717
Side 2: 69,498
Difference: 117,219

chart

Oh, Nocturne, Really??!! have you ever looked at your recent stats?
http://www.twstats.com/en89/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10074353&type=&pn=-1

You mean can you noble except inactive tribelesses and internals? Kudos to you, you made yourself fat just by internalling, death comes to you soon :) Oh, rightttt, You have some war caps tooo, which seems you lost them after nobling.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Bold words from a nublet, and in war games losses are normal, our tribe will just keep on fighting and keep on growing and you don't know Nocturne he is an awesome player and if you fight him you wouldn't stand a chance.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Bold words from a nublet, and in war games losses are normal, our tribe will just keep on fighting and keep on growing and you don't know Nocturne he is an awesome player and if you fight him you wouldn't stand a chance.

I guess it's a good thing that he wouldn't be fighting alone then isn't it!

Nocturne

Reaction score
Trouble in paradise?
Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

http://www.twstats.com/en89/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=10074353&type=&pn=-1

You mean can you noble except inactive tribelesses and internals? Kudos to you, you made yourself fat just by internalling, death comes to you soon :) Oh, rightttt, You have some war caps tooo, which seems you lost them after nobling.

Well i don't know how it workes in your tribe
But in ours internals are distribuated to those players that deserve them and based on location
So i have been ordered to Noble the villages in question
And when i farm alot more than most people i have spare nobles
Why not use em?

And is IT My Fault im the one thats able to read the map to find the inactive ones before anyone else?

I would se that as a good quality to own
But i guess we have different views on the matter
We Will se who comes out on top and then we can debate Whos plsystile is the better one ;)

DeletedUser97716

Trouble in paradise?
Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

Hey now, He can do more than that! He can backtime!
https://gyazo.com/c9e46c95a15456917f2521c541145ca8

Unless his fakes justtttt so happened to land there.