Now Recruiting ANY K

DeletedUser

The Wolves
Neil Owen Tupling

The wolf, it watches. The wolf, it waits.
The wolf decides to seize the day.

It calls to others who walk the land,
Seeking a place in a common band.

The hunt is on; the prey will fall.
The newest member, the pack will call.

It joins the hunt and makes the kill.
The inaugural feast is quite a thrill.

The meal is finished before too long
And at the end they join in song.

The neighboring packs observe this night
In hopes that they too will catch prey in flight.

To share the spoils across the lands,
The wolves team up in common bands.

We are a tribe that take care of their own.
Like a wolves we are bonded by loyally to one another.
We are not a new tribe but willing to fight with any of my mates to help them.

Now recruiting: Wolves, Emos, Miscreants, Deviants, Fairy's, Vampires, Good people, Bad people, Short, Fat, Ugly, Gorgeous, Sexy people, International mixes welcomed... ANY and all players are welcomed to join.

Join a safe tribe that will help you, listen to you, and give you a leadership position.
I will fight for you so you don't have to (unless you want to).
You don't have to do a thing but grow you village and gather LOTS of points, and I can show you how, without any effort on your behalf.
You will learn all the easy secrets of invincibility, and be feared by everyone!

We are all for one and one for ALL!

Please message Jinzee with your request to join.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Doesn't it sound GREAT! betcha love me now huh Stubert?... me being so gracious and all.

Yes.... everyone who joins EMO will be superior!

DeletedUser

I want to join. I always felt I had a little EMO boy inside me trying to get out.

DeletedUser

id love you even more if you accepted my friends request on myspace L

DeletedUser

Well you guys write to me, and tell me what you expect out of a tribe so we can accommodate you. The request lines are being flooded and the applications are pouring in.
so if you want a good leadership position, or want to be one of my favorites you're going to have to convince me as to why you should be number one in EMO instead of number two, I also take bribes. So that we don't make anyone feel bad, all players are number one or two... there are no lower numbers, because EVERYONE is superior in this tribe.

DeletedUser

:(

I shouldn't have left.

I don't know why i made that decision.

DeletedUser

:(

I shouldn't have left.

I don't know why i made that decision.

DeletedUser

Have to admit, if i wasn't in Hate. Emo is the tribe id join.

Side note: Im shocked you left Thirsty :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Thirsty is off exploring the world...

And Celtic You can be a honorary member of EMO, I might even name my paladin after you :icon_wink:
Right now it's named after Harlos "The Man".

chivalrous knight

You don't have to do a thing but grow you village and gather LOTS of points, and I can show you how, without any effort on your behalf.

Sorry for my skeptic ...

But i just can't stop wondering about this statement, is it possible that you encourage your tribe members to "Only" grow on points and structure (pressumably without troops) so that their villages be "present" as a gift for your friends when these villages are grown enough?

Just a thought...hope it won't start another round of flaming.

DeletedUser

Absolutely.... it's all about the points.
That's how you get to the top.
This is a point based game, but we protect our players by becoming allies, and making NAPs with everyone, and they protect us as we grow.
We want to have lots and lots of friends so that we don't have to go to war unless we want to. Make love, not war.

DeletedUser

I really want to better understand the "effortless" part. THAT is the part that I've been missing :s

Can I join just long nuff to get all the secretz?

DeletedUser

Well... Since every Hate. member has honorary EMO tribe membership I will give out one free secret.

Scout everything around you, so you can build a data base of reports (just in case).
Then when your ally is nobbling a village you sneak one of your nobles in there and snipe it from them. If they give you any guff then just cry and whine about it. You tell them that you are their ally and this is your village (After all you have the scouting report to prove it!) There are different scenarios you can use here, but you can easily talk dense tribe leaders into letting you keep the village if you moan a lot. Better yet Any duke can finagle this village for you (effortlessly).

There are many ways to get villages and easily build points.
I just gave you one of the most difficult examples which is really quite simple.
The even easier secrets are for in tribe members only.

DeletedUser

Roll up! Roll up! Come join the only tribe which will constantly be at war because of their dukes actions on forum while said duke is sat in her Hate cucoon, untrouched but watching her tribe be wiped out.

Jinzee, this is obviously a vain attempt to alter everyone's opinion that you are free to do what you want because you are protected by Hate.

Why don't you restart on the rim as far away from Hate as possible if you want to be seen as a player in your own right?

DeletedUser

got milk? she is not a player in her own right, she is only in a shadow of a greater tribe

DeletedUser

Sorry for my skeptic ...

But i just can't stop wondering about this statement, is it possible that you encourage your tribe members to "Only" grow on points and structure (pressumably without troops) so that their villages be "present" as a gift for your friends when these villages are grown enough?

Just a thought...hope it won't start another round of flaming.

Well... Since every Hate. member has honorary EMO tribe membership I will give out one free secret.

Scout everything around you, so you can build a data base of reports (just in case).
Then when your ally is nobbling a village you sneak one of your nobles in there and snipe it from them. If they give you any guff then just cry and whine about it. You tell them that you are their ally and this is your village (After all you have the scouting report to prove it!) There are different scenarios you can use here, but you can easily talk dense tribe leaders into letting you keep the village if you moan a lot. Better yet Any duke can finagle this village for you (effortlessly).

There are many ways to get villages and easily build points.
I just gave you one of the most difficult examples which is really quite simple.
The even easier secrets are for in tribe members only.
What about meh?
Nice guide.

Roll up! Roll up! Come join the only tribe which will constantly be at war because of their dukes actions on forum while said duke is sat in her Hate cucoon, untrouched but watching her tribe be wiped out.

Jinzee, this is obviously a vain attempt to alter everyone's opinion that you are free to do what you want because you are protected by Hate.

Why don't you restart on the rim as far away from Hate as possible if you want to be seen as a player in your own right?

I send an attack to her yesterday; no, no attacks from Hate. yet. I think this could be a cover up. Damn those bastards.

got milk? she is not a player in her own right, she is only in a shadow of a greater tribe

Attack on Jinzee 1 (431|499) on 20.05. at 17:30 118:54:19

DeletedUser

You get on with Jinzee and yet you still attack her? I don't think so, nice try though.