Now SQUAD gets SCREW'd

OTDDeathAwaits

Nabbing the good players from SQUAD like

giphy.gif
uh3.gif

Mr I Know Everything

It is obvious that when screw starts losing they will come here post, just like avatar

And keep recuiting meat, it wont help

No wonder where they learned from, you guys are pretty jokes just like your allies

If u stole players that only means they suck and are not confident in their own skills to face an opponent, thank you for taking them, we dont need weak players and they wont stop us from reaching you, they will only become village where we attack you from. Please recruit the other bad players and lets get it over with.

DeletedUser79609

It is obvious that when screw starts losing they will come here post, just like avatar

No wonder where they learned from, you guys are pretty jokes just like your allies

If u stole players that only means they suck and are not confident in their own skills to face an opponent, thank you for taking them, we dont need weak players and they wont stop us from reaching you, they will only become village where we attack you from. Please recruit the other bad players and lets get it over with.

People chatting shit, standard

og.gif

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

Wait when did we start losing LOL?

giphy.gif

What I imagine you look like rn^

DeletedUser114588

SQUAD dont tend to waste our time in the forums, since you guys seem to use it as some kind of foreplay/those who live in your rectums (i.e TheMagicSausage).

But I can easily comment on these players. You seem to like trying to big yourself up enough on the externals, I just let you get on with it.

Mschri - Told me he has incomings, he asked me to stack him. I said I need to see all incoming nobles etc. Then make a judgement on what villages to stack. He then said he would deal with it himself. Op hits and he loses 7 villages. He then does not respond to mails. SCREW trying to BS the world with this guy TICK

Corey - Quit the world. SCREW trying to BS the world about this TICK

Dills - Unresponsive in mails. SCREW trying to BS the world TICK

Liongod - Left the tribe, joined back a couple of hours later. All your caps on him (all 3) were registered. SCREW trying to BS the world TICK

4/4 good job guys, run along and make some more gifs

OTDDeathAwaits

SQUAD dont tend to waste our time in the forums, since you guys seem to use it as some kind of foreplay/those who live in your rectums (i.e TheMagicSausage).

But I can easily comment on these players. You seem to like trying to big yourself up enough on the externals, I just let you get on with it.

Mschri - Told me he has incomings, he asked me to stack him. I said I need to see all incoming nobles etc. Then make a judgement on what villages to stack. He then said he would deal with it himself. Op hits and he loses 7 villages. He then does not respond to mails. SCREW trying to BS the world with this guy TICK

Corey - Quit the world. SCREW trying to BS the world about this TICK

Dills - Unresponsive in mails. SCREW trying to BS the world TICK

Liongod - Left the tribe, joined back a couple of hours later. All your caps on him (all 3) were registered. SCREW trying to BS the world TICK

4/4 good job guys, run along and make some more gifs

tenor.gif

If I wanted to play dirty...I got muck on you...as you know so...
giphy.gif

DeletedUser115162

I'm yet to see any thing exciting or worth talking about with Screw.

DeletedUser115162

If thats the only thing you can throw at me im happy to take that :)