Now the news....

DeletedUser

Interview me? No wai. I have No Comment.

Besides, the allegations that I left ~ODD~ in order to join FOE and then make off with their women are completely unfounded. I deny everything! (At least, until Arabela also comes to join my "Solo" tribe. At that point, you may have some basis for your accusations.)

DeletedUser33250

Interview me? No wai. I have No Comment.

Besides, the allegations that I left ~ODD~ in order to join FOE and then make off with their women are completely unfounded. I deny everything! (At least, until Arabela also comes to join my "Solo" tribe. At that point, you may have some basis for your accusations.)

Actually your agent has already stated an interest for you to have an interview, speak to them about it. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

awww raven you dont want to be on the show with me??

HAHA jake he got at you bad XD, prob the worst...i always had my suspicions...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually your agent has already stated an interest for you to have an interview, speak to them about it. :icon_cool:

: O

I have an agent?

I'd always considered myself unfettered by such mundanities. Besides, anyone who would be my agent has some serious mental problems. ... *think* (Hey, my agent wouldn't happen to be Drew, would it? That would fit with the mental probs). Then again, if it is Drew trying to set me up, I'd better not say No. He's not the sort of person you want to upset. ...much ; )

And Blade, mate... yeah, for you I'd do a cameo appearance. Just so long as Warper doesn't start hunting up any of my old cross-dressing pics to post online. Wouldn't wanna steal Hallzyjake's limelight, afterall.

DeletedUser

some nice interviews warp. hows it going there.

hey ravenj, i think you might be a quadruple agent.

DeletedUser

hey ravenj, i think you might be a quadruple agent.

Not yet, but there's always room for improvement.

Anyone needs me to spy on -Solo- for them?
We're planning an Op on Drew-Waylander right now.

(Shh - don't tell. Iz Sekret!)

Razvantc

Not yet, but there's always room for improvement.

Anyone needs me to spy on -Solo- for them?
We're planning an Op on Drew-Waylander right now.

(Shh - don't tell. Iz Sekret!)

Damn it, secret is out :/

Anyone know how you can kick your own duke?

Razvantc

I can do that since it's just me and Raven but then, all the info about the not so top secret OP on Drew will be lost :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Hey... razvantc.. did you just kick me, and disband my tribe?

: o

Razvantc

It wasn't me I swear! Drew was sitting. He did it, it was all Drew!
We even lost our OP forum on him :icon_sad:

You didn't happen to have a back up copy do you?

DeletedUser

No, I don't think I did. I frequently make a copy my Ops and C&P them to the enemy in case my forums own are compromised.. but I seem to have forgotten this time.

Razvantc

Update on the Drew-Waylander OP so far:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: ravenj LudiSvabo

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Drew-Waylander

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,481
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9,481

image.php

Raven, you think I should start launching my nobles too?

DeletedUser

I've been waiting for the news...and it hasn't come yet...whats the deal man i need to know everything thats going on around "the world" lol...how am i supposed to be informed...the world is going to turn to utter choas...o god someone help! what are we to do if there is a forum serial killer, how are we supposed to kno what he looks like and what hes driving...im scared!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33250

Warper: As promised we have interviewed blade2021 and ravenj and have postponed it until now (for reasons unknown to me).
First lets go to a.....reluctant ravenj, how's tribalwars life treating you?

ravenj: Well I could tell you....but that would be telling, and that's something I don't do, not even to myself. I'm so good at my agent-ish skills I can even keep secrets from me. Or can I.......well no I can't, I can't feel anything after my manager kicked me in the nuts for refusing to do this......who needs 'publicity' anyways?

blade2021: MY TURNNN!!! TURN THOSE CAMERAS TOWARDS ME!!!!!!!

Warper: OK, onto blade, how do you feel about the distinct lack of war in this world after the demise of the southern GOH and the northern ZIP?

blade2021: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...wasn't expecting that.....ummmmmm....errrr......good?

Warper: Is this a response? Because if it is....it's the worst response to a question.....EVER......wozz had a better contribution to make then that.....and he didn't even say anything.

ravenj: *calls in the solo support*

Warper: raven, we won't allow support of any kind in this, huggle, world.

Anyway in other news, David Beckham has been ruled out of the world cup after injuring himself......by standing still? :icon_eek: After being dropped on the head as child...as well.

david_beckham_441935.jpg