Now the news....

DeletedUser33250

yeah true....now i see them again the one in the left must be good too. i am in love with her too. nice! threesome then lol:icon_cool:

Only if they can wade through the jungle you call hair :icon_eek:

DeletedUser33250

addams-family-costumes-itt-1.jpg

DeletedUser

HAHAHA warper that was greatness havent laughed like that ina while got wozz and drew RIGHT on the $. and met i agree the one on the right is an angel walkin on earth....what i wouldnt give to....well anyways well done warper *claps*

DeletedUser33250

Warper:Welcome back to what's been affectionately named, ''Warp's Wacky funtime show''. Today we have newly re-acquainted w14 player d daddy and k26 leader perdition666. Ok first we'll go to perdition, with the destruction of ~ODD~ in k27, what's next for you?

perdition666: Well after I've been t' pub to watch my beloved Arsenal lose....again :icon_eek:. I'll nukez barbs and those who takez ma bar-

d daddy: *Burrrp* scuzees, too much carlingz. So I aer backz on teh w14 on an acc dat haz changed handz more timez den met has been banned. :icon_wink:. Wait...perdition, you support Arsenal?? pffft Bolton owns dem...even when teh Gooners thrash Bolton, teh Wanderers still own you Londoners!!

perdition666: I don't like being interrupted, drunkered!!

d daddy: watchu call meh??!?

perdition666:Drunkered!!!!!

*Massive punch up begins*

Warper: We'll leave that there then, up next for a one time only interview, it's Stellro!!

Stellro: First things first, I won't be talking about my ex sleeping with Michael Wittman, I'll be concentrating on spending more time with my son, Sylbestros-GR, so if you have any questions about that, leave them out....

Warper: Ok, up next is chaos representative Thestig1992, some say his left nipple is the exact shape of the Nürburgring, and that once, preposterously, he had an affair with John Prescott.

Thestig1992: Well first I'd like to thank my parent's Alisonsmiles and Yesugai, my Godfather Metaller, my bro-from-another-mo dean *h* and all the others who voted for me to win this award.

Warper: ...This...isn't an award ceremony, you haven't 'won' anything.

Thestig1992: Well FYI, we beat ~GOH~ we beat the ST*U family...so we've won something :icon_cool:

Warper: Your arrogance astounds me so much I no longer wish to continue this interview....next week we see Ashley Cole's reactions after accusations that he's sent nude photos of himself to a page 3 model, and John Terry looks to be in there with another England colleague's wife after trouble with Cole's WAG Cheryl. Until then goodnight.

DeletedUser

Liez, don't listen to Warpette.... I do NOT drink beer NOR do i fight! if this conversation was to happen between me and perdition i would congratulate his gunners and there manager arsenhole wenger on there triumphs against the mighty whites!

DeletedUser33250

Liez, don't listen to Warpette.... I do NOT drink beer NOR do i fight! if this conversation was to happen between me and perdition i would congratulate his gunners and there manager arsenhole wenger on there triumphs against the mighty whites!

This is not liez, they are facts, all these interviews actually happened ;)

DeletedUser33250

darn lol, very good umm interviews? or posts? :p

These are all quotes based on what would really happen if I were to interview these w14 forum 'celebs'. In other words I make it up because a) I bore easily and b) i dont want these forums to die out completely.

stellro

Son???? just how old do you think I am warper!!!??? :)

ps i think your fighting a losing battle with the forums - prior to your recent post world 14 was officially the most inactive forum on the whole of tribal wars

DeletedUser33250

Son???? just how old do you think I am warper!!!??? :)

ps i think your fighting a losing battle with the forums - prior to your recent post world 14 was officially the most inactive forum on the whole of tribal wars

It's not how old I think you are, it's how young I think GT is.

DeletedUser

idk what any 1 says warper....keep these things up! There great and entertaining...wish u knew me so u could make fun of me because whats a game without a little harassment!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33250

Warper:Recent reports state that the former family ZIP/~ODD~ and their remnants have been eradicated, and what's left will soon be gone:

deadrising2.jpg

Warper:John Terry and Ashley Cole argue over who is the bigger idiot when it comes to their personal lives

ashley-cole_1526885c.jpg

Warper:Metaller, as promised, gets a hair-cut

bighair1.jpg

Warper:Dead Badger is arrested for GBH and armed 'crayon' robbery and will now be serving time doing star jumps for 5-10 days.

Vodafone_Staff_Upset_by_Dead_Badger_on_Way_to_Work_1.jpg

Warper:Langile and Ericat the brave declare on barbs

Simpsons_CrazyCatLady.jpg

Ericat the brave pictured gearing for war.
schoolmarm.png

Langile gearing up for the charge for 1st place.

Warper:and perdition666 and d daddy patch things up to declare on Manchester United

vieiraDM0510_468x631.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

lol warp
i would sue you for slander/libel...if i knew which was which.

DeletedUser

ooo, ooo pick me next, pick me!!!!!!!!!!!(raising hand so high and hard it hurts)