Now You Know Too

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
I had declined many times to betray you guys. In the end I didn’t care anymore because it was clear we were to be left to go it alone. When GW attacked it became clear the only help we’d get is if we patched up our relations with gnome and varika. Who are two of the best accounts I’ve ever seen in this game. You should do some research before imply such accounts are unskilled or whatever lol

DeletedUser122494

I had declined many times to betray you guys. In the end I didn’t care anymore because it was clear we were to be left to go it alone. When GW attacked it became clear the only help we’d get is if we patched up our relations with gnome and varika. Who are two of the best accounts I’ve ever seen in this game. You should do some research before imply such accounts are unskilled or whatever lol

If Gnom and Varika are two of the best accounts you’ve seen, you really haven’t been playing for too long. And honestly, not really a surprise you would think that they are. You were a bad player, and an even worse duke.

Also, you were leaking information long before GW attacked you. A twisted timeline doesn’t motivate your actions.

@Varika you were a toxic, trash, player well before I got into council. If you hadn’t backstabbed you certainly would have been kicked. You and Gnomland acting like spoiled brats are the reason Finzone and the rest quit. The B-grade players that made up the ranks of Hail never should have been allowed to live into endgame.

Last edited:

Sokol

Reaction score
I keep promising myself I will not come back to the externals but it's just too funny, I can't help myself.

If Gnom and Varika are two of the best accounts you’ve seen, you really haven’t been playing for too long. And honestly, not really a surprise you would think that they are. You were a bad player, and an even worse duke.
Back to back world wins on 2 consecutive worlds, council on both, a large band of players loyal to them and well-known enough in the community to be recruited into an opposing tribe at a crucial point in the world, no questions asked. Yep, looking at their profiles, they're garbage. Oh wait... I was looking at your profile - never mind.

Also, you were leaking information long before GW attacked you. A twisted timeline doesn’t motivate your actions.
You were shown proof that this wasn't the case, but it fit with your agenda, so you just kept saying it until you believed it yourself. Once again, Custer doesn't like facts, only his own delusional little world.

@Varika you were a toxic, trash, player well before I got into council. If you hadn’t backstabbed you certainly would have been kicked.
Wait, you would have actually kicked and backstabbed a member of TFBS just because you didn't like them? I can't believe it! I... wait, isn't there a screenshot at the very top of this post showing you saying that exact same thing? You're validating the accusations made against you in this post - that's a great way to inspire people to follow you and trust your leadership, on this world and future worlds.
Also, don't you mean "You were already set up to be backstabbed AGAIN by GW even before you joined TFBS in the first place?" You're a master of espionage, demanding absolute loyalty but planning to betray your own tribe members the minute you get half a chance - no one ever would have suspected it. I wonder why anyone would be so unmotivated to follow your leadership that they would leave the tribe? You hide your complete disregard for your tribe members SO WELL.

You and Gnomland acting like spoiled brats are the reason Finzone and the rest quit. The B-grade players that made up the ranks of Hail never should have been allowed to live into endgame.
Because real winners always quit when things get tough. "Finzone and the rest" were the epitome of world winners - except they didn't have what it takes to win, let alone take their tribe all the way there.

DeletedUser122494

I keep promising myself I will not come back to the externals but it's just too funny, I can't help myself.

Back to back world wins on 2 consecutive worlds, council on both, a large band of players loyal to them and well-known enough in the community to be recruited into an opposing tribe at a crucial point in the world, no questions asked. Yep, looking at their profiles, they're garbage. Oh wait... I was looking at your profile - never mind.

You were shown proof that this wasn't the case, but it fit with your agenda, so you just kept saying it until you believed it yourself. Once again, Custer doesn't like facts, only his own delusional little world.

Wait, you would have actually kicked and backstabbed a member of TFBS just because you didn't like them? I can't believe it! I... wait, isn't there a screenshot at the very top of this post showing you saying that exact same thing? You're validating the accusations made against you in this post - that's a great way to inspire people to follow you and trust your leadership, on this world and future worlds.
Also, don't you mean "You were already set up to be backstabbed AGAIN by GW even before you joined TFBS in the first place?" You're a master of espionage, demanding absolute loyalty but planning to betray your own tribe members the minute you get half a chance - no one ever would have suspected it. I wonder why anyone would be so unmotivated to follow your leadership that they would leave the tribe? You hide your complete disregard for your tribe members SO WELL.

Because real winners always quit when things get tough. "Finzone and the rest" were the epitome of world winners - except they didn't have what it takes to win, let alone take their tribe all the way there.

Varika and Gnomland were toxic players who refused to participate. Yeah, I would have kicked and backstabbed them.
Still looking for that proof that GW attacked them BEFORE Ticko leaked information. Considering that I know for a fact that he didn't, it will be quite hard to present that proof.

What were you trying to find on my profile? You do realize I created Custer account for world 103, and that it certainly isn't my first world?

DeletedUser123581

I returned to the forums to see this...

Speaking from a TFBS perspective, I felt the whole anonymously between Hail and Anti was hidden to people who weren't in the area. Well, now I know that things were not easy going around there.
Thank you Ticko49 for not joining Varika and Gnom right away and wanting to find a way to stay in TFBS, but I guess the TFBS Council did let you guys down in some way so I can't blame you guys for your actions, I probably would have done the same.

Custer, speaking as a friend, it might be best if you do not participate in the externals anymore, these argument on this forums are pointless and it's making your image worse and worse. No offensive buddy I am just thinking it might be for the best right now.

I do have to agree on BlackGrimReaper through, ex-Master are quality players and they had the morale to keep going and fighting and I respect that greatly. I overall am very disappointed in Finzone, DrZ, KingLo, and Peli for suddenly leaving when tides have turned. Being a quality player isnt about having more villages but to be able to play and not ditch your loyal subjects behind.

To the people in TFBS and ANTI who stayed and are still fighting, my greatest respect to all of you and its an honor to keep fighting with you guys! I will know who I can trust in the future.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
I overall am very disappointed in Finzone, DrZ, KingLo, and Peli for suddenly leaving when tides have turned.

I agree with this I do feel for Fin and Rezzo I worked very closely with them during our war with Fsquad and genuinely liked them.

Unfortunately once I/Hail joined TFBS we found a very relaxed unorganised leadership style. Everyone just seemed to do their own thing with no one in charge of following up anything. Im sure the betrayals player their part in Fin leaving I know it’s frustrating.

But for me when you come from a little tribe like Hail to the top tribe and realise the leadership and administration is below the level of that tribe you just left it starts to raise red flags. These things are what frustrates gnome and varika amongst others and eventually contributed to the walk out when it became clear they couldn’t be rectified ( despite my attempts! Yes Custer I did try unite Anti, Hail and TFBS. But Anti wouldn’t have any of it.)