nowitsover

DeletedUser93681

I miss her for keeping stats,tribes and other threads going. You brats ran her off lol. Now get her back here.

DeletedUser27978

I don't. If I don't look at the statistics. Then its not happening....

48178d7c60e7afbbd1ee966782688f589862daa3bc2585a463d1cd74aba75a85.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If the top 5 tribes want me to do an interview with them I'd be more than happy to this weekend. I'll get some maps and stats done too.

Only putting in the effort if all tribes want to be interviewed. If that's cool go bug your duke to interview me and have them message me on yccmatw which is my Skype username. Once they've all got in contact we can arrange a date and time. If they don't no interview and we continue to have boring externals :icon_rolleyes:

RankTribePointsVillages
1RoyalE144,715,38015,269
2NAM124,217,58212,718
3CIVIL28,501,5303,196
4GOATS24,216,2162,619
5NBD19,996,9832,247

Deleted User - 10770065

ye almuff hit me up on skype and we'll get an interview going m8

nowitsover

errm.. I am a guy (not that it matters much or so but..). Dunno how come ppl keep referring to me as a female (Kim is mainly a male name in Sweden - like in Korea).

Btw, I miss DaWolf too :(

heh, Thanks I guess ^^ - I`ll start off again then. The way Sweetmisery acc has been performing in this world, it does deserve some updating service about w77 out here. Maps/Stats/evaluation/interview coming up at Tuesday The 21th of April then :)

Edit: Unless Almurf doesn`t beat me to it. Consider yourself challenged
wink-skype-smiley.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser114961

errm.. I am a guy (not that it matters much or so but..). Dunno how come ppl keep referring to me as a female (Kim is mainly a male name in Sweden - like in Korea).

Btw, I miss DaWolf too :(

heh, Thanks I guess ^^ - I`ll start off again then. The way Sweetmisery acc has been performing in this world, it does deserve some updating service about w77 out here. Maps/Stats/evaluation/interview coming up at Tuesday The 21th of April then :)

Edit: Unless Almurf doesn`t beat me to it. Consider yourself challenged
wink-skype-smiley.gif

I am glad to see you back! :icon_smile:

nowitsover

I wouldn't mind working with you if you want? If not, cool!

That would be great ^^

I`ll try to catch you on skype. Incase you would prefer to do the interviews, I could do the rest. Just gimme a shout anytime unless I don`t manage to catch you first. Thanks btw for the initiative.

DeletedUser

I can volunteer as tribute to be half of the face of royalE here, but I have a partner that I would like to be the second half. We will double team you man, get ready.