*NP* and *NP* A

DeletedUser

HI all,

I am not sure what happened, but I have been having issues logging in and today it has completed removed me from world 17 after several long years :-(

Any idea how long ago I went barb?

DeletedUser

Shaamoney Left 13th September 2010 - 07:07

got it off tw stats :)

DeletedUser

That is so annoying. I tried to log on for DAYS but with no luck (moved into new house on 20th August). Bad times.

I guess the TW guys cant do anything about it AND I cant even get in to W17 now :(

DeletedUser

I guess the TW guys cant do anything about it AND I cant even get in to W17 now :(

taking over an inactive player's account might be an option, if your tribe can offer you any. Though if you would have just simply set an emergency sitter, this doesn't happen at all.

merritt olsen

taking over an inactive player's account might be an option, if your tribe can offer you any. Though if you would have just simply set an emergency sitter, this doesn't happen at all.

in my tribe [BA] on w18 it is a tribal rule to set on of the tribal leaders as an emergency sitter...failure to do so is a bootable offense with the further possibility of getting rimmed...if someone refuses then it is usually because they are hiding something...making it difficult to rim an enemy by giving support to them etc...