===
===
===
===
===
=== ===
=== ===

DeletedUser

Impressive work by np. I hope we can turn things around soon.

DeletedUser33413

well in fairness to them they have been nobling like this for the majority of the war. At first conquers were high as we were fairly isolated (note not completely out on a limb) and on top of this we have not really foccused as much attention on NP as we have on Titans, it will be different when it is one side vs the other.

DeletedUser

well in fairness to them they have been nobling like this for the majority of the war. At first conquers were high as we were fairly isolated (note not completely out on a limb) and on top of this we have not really foccused as much attention on NP as we have on Titans, it will be different when it is one side vs the other.

It is pretty much a 1 on 1, considering you are like 3 or 4 times larger than Titans...

Arlington Wrestln

And if you want to look at it like that then we're winning by 300+ conquers in the last month. We may be losing to np as of now, but we make up for that and more when it comes to the TITANS. The frontline with np isnt nearly as big as it is with Titans so we're obviously going to continue to beat Titans down until the time is right for np

DeletedUser

Yea, I'm aware of where we got our focus and where we are losing the villages. We have to expect that with a huge front. Anyway np is doing the job we would have done if we were in their sitation....and they have been doing it good. Sure things will change if we could focus only at np, but for now I have to limit my atention on np to keep sending fakes at matko ;)

DeletedUser

I think what most people fail to realise is that the BH - np front line is extremely small and BH have there attention on TITANS, can't wait until they finally give up (Don't think it will be too long now) and BH gets a full front with np, im pretty sure things wont look so one sided once there's a bigger front.

np don't have to fight TITANS so they can just come right over and swoop up the inactives that TITANS cleared where as BH has to keep pounding TITANS before they go for np.

DeletedUser

And if you want to look at it like that then we're winning by 300+ conquers in the last month. We may be losing to np as of now, but we make up for that and more when it comes to the TITANS. The frontline with np isnt nearly as big as it is with Titans so we're obviously going to continue to beat Titans down until the time is right for np

Dont think so mate we aint going anywere for a long time if ever dont underetimate us

DeletedUser

I think what most people fail to realise is that the BH - np front line is extremely small and BH have there attention on TITANS, can't wait until they finally give up (Don't think it will be too long now) and BH gets a full front with np, im pretty sure things wont look so one sided once there's a bigger front.

np don't have to fight TITANS so they can just come right over and swoop up the inactives that TITANS cleared where as BH has to keep pounding TITANS before they go for np.

sorry meant to post this quote sorry wrestler

DeletedUser33413

It is pretty much a 1 on 1, considering you are like 3 or 4 times larger than Titans...

By that logic, if we are wanting to include all the tribes in the BH and include all the tribes fighting the Bh then we should include the tribes BoM are also fighting, which i wont to as it will derail the thread.

But that would make it less even i expect.

DeletedUser

By that logic, if we are wanting to include all the tribes in the BH and include all the tribes fighting the Bh then we should include the tribes BoM are also fighting, which i wont to as it will derail the thread.

But that would make it less even i expect.

But all of those tribes are not fighting the BH, they are fighting only BoM:icon_biggrin:

killergoon=-

But all of those tribes are not fighting the BH, they are fighting only BoM:icon_biggrin:

tobehonest they are in the same family and they wouldn't be in the same family if they wernt gonna stick together

DeletedUser

It actually used to be pretty decently sized until they took all your villages.

Now you could say it was small but something seems to be wrong with all the brotherhood and they forget BoM is a part.

I can't quite figure it out. It is almost as if you don't consider them part of your team.

netjakdim

But they haven't even declared war properly on [BA], 13th and Tao.

No one had to, MM declared for everyone isn't you guys philosophical line that all the western tribes are merely puppets to be thrown about at MM's Whim. By that logic as soon as he makes a declaration you should automatically assume that the rest are included in such declaration.
That would be like Frod declaring on Wisdom and 13th. not being involved becuase neither myself nor Hawk put an official declaration out. However since we are merely puppets to serve Sir Marticus's decisions or Frod's decisions it was automatically understood that we would be involved in the war as well sir.

DeletedUser

bmg- You have to realize that when we have massive front line to support against TITANS and then we have about half K long front line which the whole *np*F is nuking, there is not enough defense to keep them away. You can look how our members like tezrath(who is very frontline to *np*) are highly ranked at ODD.
I dont want to fight about this, i just want to point out the reason why *np* are winning against us...

-As for BoM, they werent part of BH when war started, and they have their own wars. Did you forget that ?

DeletedUser

bmg- You have to realize that when we have massive front line to support against TITANS and then we have about half K long front line which the whole *np*F is nuking, there is not enough defense to keep them away. You can look how our members like tezrath(who is very frontline to *np*) are highly ranked at ODD.
I dont want to fight about this, i just want to point out the reason why *np* are winning against us...

-As for BoM, they werent part of BH when war started, and they have their own wars. Did you forget that ?

But you are a SINGLE family, you share the same wars, what would have happened if not all states of USA were at war with the Axis in ww2, only those who wanted it? BH is simply a federal nation with 3 states, but each state shares the same wars and the same diplomacy, otherwise you are simply unreasonable...