*np* stats discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

my kingdomken

do you know where the claims forrum is mate, i cant seem to find it:icon_rolleyes:

maybe there mod hasnt had time yet

DeletedUser33413

we cant lie grasping, the stats have allways looked nice in isolation.

Other than that i have no other comment for fear of spurring another heated debate that really nobody comes out of a winner.

However i will ask why we have got this thread? Im happy for you to post your stats in the original thread as is the rest of the BH i would have thought.

graspingsquare

we cant lie grasping, the stats have allways looked nice in isolation.

Other than that i have no other comment for fear of spurring another heated debate that really nobody comes out of a winner.

However i will ask why we have got this thread? Im happy for you to post your stats in the original thread as is the rest of the BH i would have thought.

was fed up of having a lot of stats shoved up everytime we posted them and of people saying but look at the whole picture after each post and gettign told to make our own so i did. This thread here was just to keep dicussion and spam out fo the stats thread but my idea fialed as it isnt being inforced but its fine.

I dont care if the BH post their stats tho cos wehave a place for ours without spam and noo ne has to read it if they dotn want to.

Also this thread here will hopefully die out soon as its not really needed.

(note: i asked for both to be removed cos of all the fuss and spam in both but mod doesnt like removing threads so this one will die and ill keep posting in the other)

mail me if this doesnt explain what you want in game or here.

DeletedUser

i agree vladir. those stats will even out nicly when the real fighting starts between our tribes

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BoK BoS BoC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Cider TITANS *np* *np*A *np*AX
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 90
Difference: 15

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 20
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 721,486
Side 2: 874,342
Difference: 152,856

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 318,287
Side 2: 197,127
Difference: 121,160

image.php

graspingsquare

LOL seriously posting the stats in all the threads xD if this aint worthy of an infraction then i might just have to do the same but add in mojo and wisdom

DeletedUser

i dont see mojo and wisdom nobling in our behalf mate, mojo has had beef with np much longer than us, oh thats right you forgot this was another gang bang you guys joined,and wisdom has there own agenda in the south,hmmm now if they declared in our behalf this would be different, but it isnt the case , nor will it be the case...so i wont repeat why np is in this war..we all know the story behind it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm gonna close this thread as discussion can be done here if need be. This is getting ridiculous indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.