*np*, talk about living up to stereotypes!

DeletedUser

Well ladies and gents, the time has come for *np* to move onto a newer target than that of M-EMP.

We all know how they appreciate "aiding" others in pre-existing wars. They did this agaisnt DEFCON, too scared to start the war initially but when titans pushed the lead ahead they were more than happy to commit and take the rewards. They attacked storm (if for legit reasons) after they were warring [BA] and co.

Now their well known tactics have come to light once more.

the.elles.d today at 18:09
Well kfollmer,

I think I've given more then enough time to decide what to do with woody. After 8 days he's still in your tribe - looks like you have made your decision and forgot to inform me about it.

I'll not do that to you and I am informing you right now that you have been moved to enemy part of our diplomacy list.

Without further ado, I wish you all the best and may your villages soon become *np* property.

With respect,
the.elles.d

kfollmer today at 18:12
If you want to declare on us just do it... Dont use Woody as an excuse to do so. We all know its a bunch of crap.

That's right, you've heard it here first, they have declared the brotherhood as enemies.

*Big gasps of amazement!*

shocked.jpg

amazed.jpg

yes, yes, as unthinkable as it is, they have decided to fight the brotherhood who are already fighting, *takes a big breath*......

Titans
*T*A*
Hordes
Chaos
Knight
Eturg
Sabre

Now that we have got over the intial shock, let's look at their justification shall we?

The topic of debate was the recruitment of woody362, an ex-CHE player. The fact he was part of an "enemy" tribe, the wish us to dismiss him.

Hmm, can you see a few things wrong with this? let's devulge further into it! :lol:

1/ CHE players are, technically, enemy players of the brotherhood. As we were victorious in the war, we have the rite to take rewards and recruit their members. Just as *np* would do if they wished to recruit him

2/ They've allowed others to recruit CHE players. Reference to BA's recruitment of lord bight8 and lord bight6.

CHE!!! [BA] 08th April 2009 - 04:00:02 1,566,321

CHE!!! [BA] 10th April 2009 - 07:00:01 2,851,960

Hmm, not very consistent diplomacy there is it? (this is not to discredit BA in anyway, good diplomacy from MM, well done :])

3/ Location. Studying woody's location on the map, his proximity to *np* and so forth. How can they justify this claim further?

If he was next to *np* the brotherhood council would of accepted their wishes, however, he is not next to them.

[spoil]
woody.jpg
[/spoil]

Woody is white, *np* is red. This clearly shows the distance and the unfeasibe idea of them targetting him in the near future.

So the question posed to us now, is where does this leave the brotherhood?

After the recent addition of HORDES to the Sabre family and *np* declaring their intent, it is looking very very interesting. World 17 finally is getting what they wanted, the brotherhood to finally be fully tested to their capabilities.

I ensure you, we won't let you down :icon_wink:

Map of the war

Clicky

Until next time, good luck and happy bashing! :lol:​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yay! cowards for dinner cowards for dinner! good thing im hungry :)

DeletedUser

Good Luck my Brothers. We might actually be tested on this one... Not because of np in particular but because of the numbers stacked against us.

DeletedUser

bullshit, name a major tribe that is currently not at war... can't think of any eh?

DeletedUser

Dear Syphlex,

syphlex91 said:
2/ They've allowed others to recruit CHE players. Reference to BA's recruitment of lord bight8 and lord bight6.

CHE!!! [BA] 08th April 2009 - 04:00:02 1,566,321

CHE!!! [BA] 10th April 2009 - 07:00:01 2,851,960

Hmm, not very consistent diplomacy there is it? (this is not to discredit BA in anyway, good diplomacy from MM, well done :])

Without commenting on the other parts, you are frankly fully aware of that before [BA] recruited anyone from CHE!!!, we have requested *np*'s permission and offered reimbursement on a way or another prior to recruiting any of them - and we haven't sent out an invite to anyone without granted permissions. Therefore, please do not even try to compare your recruitment process / diplomatic approach to ours or make cheap comments on *np*'s consistency.

(regarding consistency, we could discuss a lot about CHE refugees went to Storm with your blessing - which made them the top recruiter of CHE guys, and which was obviously against the interests of your former ally, *np*, by the way).

On a sidenote, do you really need to list every single tribe you have on your list of enemies? I mean, several on the list doesn't even in the top20, and knowing that even inactive holder tribes have made their way to the top20, that surely tells something about the seriousness of this list. By the same logic, Brotherhood is still just playing on easy since our Enemy list is twice longer and we are a smaller tribe than your family (having less allies too). I do understand you wanted to grab every opportunity for some Propaganda, but these cheap shots are just backfiring...

DeletedUser

I think your making this out to be more than what it is.....

Although Hordes have joined the Sabre Family, the initial tribes within Sabre have stated they aren't participating in this war due to there other obligations (.xD) so, although I do agree that you are now outnumbered (although, not vastly). Do not try and make out that you are being gang-raped....

That being said, *np*'s declaration was expected, considering Titans are there closest allies, so as much as people claim they are playing up to the old stereotype, this is what diplomacy is for and it just goes to show that *np* at least honour there diplomatic relations. The same can't be said about Brotherhood however, Mojo have been left to fend for themselves for some time now.

I just believe it would have been easier to just state they were declaring due to the fact Titans were there allies, instead of trying to justify it by claiming Woody is a refugee, as no reason is really needed when your allies are at war.

Anywho, good luck to both sides, this should be interesting to see how *np* play this out due to the distances they have to travel.

spaqzratt

yah! :icon_smile:
looks like K35 players are in trouble as thats the biggest front with np

Shlomzi

Meh, to both the PnP and declaration.

(I'll try to keep this as unbiased as possible >.<)

The PnP itself was only decent. The Brotherhood seem to have some wierd fetish for ancient pictures that you "/google" and then just plaster them into your propaganda. It really doesn't add anything to your propaganda.

Do I believe this will test the Brotherhood? Not necessarily. *np* and the Brotherhood have like a crappy front, if any at all (not sure, someone confirm please.) We all know *np* has been supporting TITANS already anyway, so I do doubt this will make much of a difference, although I'm sure the nukes from hundreds of hours out will be killed.

*np* has always jumped in on wars. From what I can recall -

i) When I was in CHE!!!, and we were fighting pRo they began attacking us. I handled it before it got to war - but they were going to declare. Thats #1.
ii) They hopped in the B|RTH war with [BA] Tao. That's #2.
iii) They hopped in the STORM war. That's #3.
iv) They hopped in the DEFCON war. That's #4.
v) They hopped in the CHE!!! war. That's #5.

...and now the Brotherhood war..that's #6. Hardly a great track record, is it?

(Not including M-EMP)

They can defend their reasonings all they like, but the fact of the matter is they cannot really comment on any other tribe until they themselves prove themselves in a war that isn't hugely in their favour.

Their reasoning for this war is about as laughable as they get. I remember reading in the other thread about them saying they're honourable etc (too lazy to dig up the posts, not enough interest to be quite honest,) but if they were so they'd realise a few things:

i) It'd be more honourable to say they're declaring in aid of their allies
ii) Joining a gangbang is not honourable, but heh, they've done it so many times before, why not again? :lol:

I do believe it was the Brotherhood who declared war on CHE!!! first (not 100% certain) and they did the most damage as far as I can see, so them recruiting players from CHE!!! would be defined as "spoils as war", not refugees. In fact, *np* were the ones recruiting refugees (if they recruited any, not sure) as they joined the war later on.

Furthermore, you will all note woody joined BoS at this stage:

CHE!!! BoS 11th July 2009 - 13:00:02 5,802,255

However, the *np* guy said he has given them 8 days. So, from the 11th - 24th is 13 days. That means *np* only contacted BoS five days after the recruitment.

This would mean that in fact they really did not care about the recruitment as if they did they would have a) noticed it, b) brought it to BoS' attention immediately. However, they didn't. This forces us to come to the conclusion that they knew they were going to war BoS and were looking for an excuse to do so to try to save some public face.

Where does this leave the Brotherhood? The same position it was in before the declaration, unless there was a massive seismic shift. Do I believe it will have a huge effect on the war? Not really.

Edit:
I just believe it would have been easier to just state they were declaring due to the fact Titans were there allies, instead of trying to justify it by claiming Woody is a refugee, as no reason is really needed when your allies are at war.

^ This.

Double Edit: To say the Brotherhood aren't being gangbanged would be a bit farsical. The fact of the matter is they have TITANS, Hordes, *np*, *np*A, *np*AX (those are the main tribes in it I believe..) attacking them. The size of the Brotherhood doesnt' come into it. It's a gangbang.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Meh, to both the PnP and declaration.

(I'll try to keep this as unbiased as possible >.<)

The PnP itself was only decent. The Brotherhood seem to have some wierd fetish for ancient pictures that you "/google" and then just plaster them into your propaganda. It really doesn't add anything to your propaganda.

Do I believe this will test the Brotherhood? Not necessarily. *np* and the Brotherhood have like a crappy front, if any at all (not sure, someone confirm please.) We all know *np* has been supporting TITANS already anyway, so I do doubt this will make much of a difference, although I'm sure the nukes from hundreds of hours out will be killed.

*np* has always jumped in on wars. From what I can recall -

i) When I was in CHE!!!, and we were fighting pRo they began attacking us. I handled it before it got to war - but they were going to declare. Thats #1.
ii) They hopped in the B|RTH war with [BA] Tao. That's #2.
iii) They hopped in the STORM war. That's #3.
iv) They hopped in the DEFCON war. That's #4.
v) They hopped in the CHE!!! war. That's #5.

...and now the Brotherhood war..that's #6. Hardly a great track record, is it?

(Not including M-EMP)

They can defend their reasonings all they like, but the fact of the matter is they cannot really comment on any other tribe until they themselves prove themselves in a war that isn't hugely in their favour.

Their reasoning for this war is about as laughable as they get. I remember reading in the other thread about them saying they're honourable etc (too lazy to dig up the posts, not enough interest to be quite honest,) but if they were so they'd realise a few things:

i) It'd be more honourable to say they're declaring in aid of their allies
ii) Joining a gangbang is not honourable, but heh, they've done it so many times before, why not again? :lol:

I do believe it was the Brotherhood who declared war on CHE!!! first (not 100% certain) and they did the most damage as far as I can see, so them recruiting players from CHE!!! would be defined as "spoils as war", not refugees. In fact, *np* were the ones recruiting refugees (if they recruited any, not sure) as they joined the war later on.

Furthermore, you will all note woody joined BoS at this stage:

However, the *np* guy said he has given them 8 days. So, from the 11th - 24th is 13 days. That means *np* only contacted BoS five days after the recruitment.

This would mean that in fact they really did not care about the recruitment as if they did they would have a) noticed it, b) brought it to BoS' attention immediately. However, they didn't. This forces us to come to the conclusion that they knew they were going to war BoS and were looking for an excuse to do so to try to save some public face.

Where does this leave the Brotherhood? The same position it was in before the declaration, unless there was a massive seismic shift. Do I believe it will have a huge effect on the war? Not really.

Edit:

^ This.

Double Edit: To say the Brotherhood aren't being gangbanged would be a bit farsical. The fact of the matter is they have TITANS, Hordes, *np*, *np*A, *np*AX (those are the main tribes in it I believe..) attacking them. The size of the Brotherhood doesnt' come into it. It's a gangbang.

*np* declared on CHE!!! when BH was still losing the war...

Shlomzi

*np* declared on CHE!!! when BH was still losing the war...

The following are the last stats I can find from that war:

*np* vs CHE!!!

Brotherhood vs CHE!!!

Tell me, which side was doing more damage?

Or even in total..

*np* vs CHE!!!

Brotherhood vs CHE!!!

Yes, in one month the Brotherhood took more than *np* did, even using the forever timeframe. Therefore, we come to the conclusion that the Brotherhood was hurting CHE!!! the most.

Moreover, the fact remains that it was the Brotherhood vs CHE!!! first, and *np* joined in. The spoils of war go to the Brotherhood.

DeletedUser

bullshit, name a major tribe that is currently not at war... can't think of any eh?

not sure if that is the point. They should have just declared when the titans declared, was there anyone in W17 that thought that they would not declare?

DeletedUser

CHE!!! declared on us and gained the early lead in k47 as was expected. However if I remember correctly it was about 2-3 weeks and we had the lead. Shortly after that is when 3/4 of k47 got banned and after that NP joined in.

rpgman88

This always happens. It is just what *np* like to do. Although I do not believe that there is an official war of [BA] and *np* on MOJO, I know this for a fact.

Mojo had a large majority of K20 and were warring xDex, [BA] got pissed and began to attack us in k20 and hence we retaliated there. A little while passed, then *np* boldly and proudly declared on us and started to attack us as well. This is clearly how they operate. They wait for someone stronger than them to declare on their enemies, then they use some "refugee" excuse and declare as well...quite sad really...

Gl BH! Rim Them Noobs!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The following are the last stats I can find from that war:

*np* vs CHE!!!

Brotherhood vs CHE!!!

Tell me, which side was doing more damage?

Or even in total..

*np* vs CHE!!!

Brotherhood vs CHE!!!

Yes, in one month the Brotherhood took more than *np* did, even using the forever timeframe. Therefore, we come to the conclusion that the Brotherhood was hurting CHE!!! the most.

Moreover, the fact remains that it was the Brotherhood vs CHE!!! first, and *np* joined in. The spoils of war go to the Brotherhood.

Your talking as if the front line of both tribes was of equal size.

Anyway lets not make it a [BA] vs STORM thread...

I'm just saying that *np* are not jump-inners, since currently there is no major tribe that is not at war, there never was a situation that most tribes were not at war, although I don't claim that *np* have never jumped in a gangbang on anyone, they are simply in an area where there were much tribes at peace or in other words they have been in the wrong place, and in the wrong time, plus this game is not called tribalhonor, tribalpeace etc. etc.

DeletedUser

We jumped in this war to support our allies.... this has nothing to do with BH already beeing in war. TITANS are our allies for ages now. An alliance means helping eachother out when they are at war. We werew already supporting them, so technically we were already at war.

Shlomzi

Your talking as if the front line of both tribes was of equal size.

Anyway lets not make it a [BA] vs STORM thread...

I'm just saying that *np* are not jump-inners, since currently there is no major tribe that is not at war, there never was a situation that most tribes were not at war, although I don't claim that *np* have never jumped in a gangbang on anyone, they are simply in an area where there were much tribes at peace or in other words they have been in the wrong place, and in the wrong time, plus this game is not called tribalhonor, tribalpeace etc. etc.

The frontline size doesn't matter. It doesn't change that fact that the Brotherhood did more damage to CHE!!! than *np* did, they were the first ones at war and thus the refugee status isn't feasible, as they are spoils of war. Your point is quite null.

So what if most of the world is at war. They weren't always at war. Was *np* ever one of the tribes to start one of those wars? Nope. That is quite a pathetic argument to use.

Was CHE!!! at war before the Brotherhood war? Nope. Did *np* declare? Nope.

Was STORM at war before the [BA] / Tao / Legend war? Nope. Did *np* declare? Nope.

Was DEFCON at war before the Brotherhood war? Nope. Did *np* declare? Nope.

Was the Brotherhood at war before the TITANS / Hordes war? Nope. Did *np* declare? Nope.

You really need to get some better arguments.

DeletedUser

The frontline size doesn't matter. It doesn't change that fact that the Brotherhood did more damage to CHE!!! than *np* did, they were the first ones at war and thus the refugee status isn't feasible, as they are spoils of war. Your point is quite null.

So what if most of the world is at war. They weren't always at war. Was *np* ever one of the tribes to start one of those wars? Nope. That is quite a pathetic argument to use.

Was CHE!!! at war before the Brotherhood war? Nope. Did *np* declare? Nope.

Was STORM at war before the [BA] / Tao / Legend war? Nope. Did *np* declare? Nope.

Was DEFCON at war before the Brotherhood war? Nope. Did *np* declare? Nope.

Was the Brotherhood at war before the TITANS / Hordes war? Nope. Did *np* declare? Nope.

You really need to get some better arguments.

Just go away, you are just biased because you lost the war against *np*...

DeletedUser

Why don't you go away?

Originally Posted by Reakan

Ohh, poor little NP, when there where several tribes, without a single war, np didn declared.Why?

Shlomzi

Uh, nublet, I quit long before that.

Typical response from a poster of your calibre though:

"I can't form a good argument, so I don't want to play anymore. Go away."