*np*, talk about living up to stereotypes!

Arlington Wrestln

Well, I'm glad we never had the denial of MOJO support, as facts are irrefutable with in-game reports, but I wonder what the response will be when I state we have discovered Wisdom support too...

Seems the war is not quite so even as everyone has been led to believe - we are fighting BoS, BoK, BoC, MOJO and Wisdom troops sat in BH vills. It puts a fresh perspective on the fact that TITANS/np are holding their own against the great BH, even with their help from potentially practically half of W17.

Nothing I'm aware of, so once again its minimal to singular players, if that.

DeletedUser33413

DJ mate,

If you have found incoming support from wisdom in villages that you have taken over then we cannot deny a fact like that.

However like Arlington said, my opinon on this would also be that it is down to individual alliances, i for one have not seen any news of such support on the forums, shared or otherwise.

Of course you will have to take my word for that as i cant prove that something isnt there lol. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Of course we are receiving Mojo support, why do you think I wanted to end the Wisdom/mojo war?

As for Wisdom support, I am unaware of any but I guess if you have reports then so be it. I do know that we have not requested any that I am aware of. Hmm maybe I should :)

kitex1

Well, I'm glad we never had the denial of MOJO support, as facts are irrefutable with in-game reports, but I wonder what the response will be when I state we have discovered Wisdom support too...

Seems the war is not quite so even as everyone has been led to believe - we are fighting BoS, BoK, BoC, MOJO and Wisdom troops sat in BH vills. It puts a fresh perspective on the fact that TITANS/np are holding their own against the great BH, even with their help from potentially practically half of W17.

What wisdom support is this?

Bazz69

sumo you noob, no wonder you got demoted, it was for those barbs!

Well young man after ingnoring your post on your thread And after speaking with your leader who i found to be an inteligent and reasonable man i Feel you should perhaps off from here as you requested i did from your thread .Now grow up now and go away you are nothing more than a flea here on our shoulders.

Last edited by a moderator:

kitex1

Well young man after ingnoring your post on your thread And after speaking with your leader who i found to be an inteligent and reasonable man i Feel you should perhaps off from here as you requested i did from your thread .Now grow up now and go away you are nothing more than a flea here on our shoulders.

big words from a little barb whore!!

Integritous

Hey are you serious about Wisdom support? If so, could you please forward to me and message me in game? I'm surprised you wouldn't have already, but I'd really appreciate it, especially given our four ongoing wars down South. Cheers.