*np*, talk about living up to stereotypes!

DeletedUser33191

Well - a long and tiring thread to read, clogged with masses of stats!

I can see that each side has its own views on exactly who should be shown, and each side is entitled to its own opinions.

I know it was alluded to a while back on adding other tribes that are supporting BH with defence troops, but the subject was avoided. I guess I'll admit it for you - MOJO, and not limited to just an isolated player either. There we go, out in the open.

I constatly read the same scratched record about beating up on 2 players only (not quite true now is it?), and yes, they have risen highly in ODD - that is just a measure of the troops we have lost pounding BH/MOJO support in those vills.

The fact we focussed on 2 players rather than the entire BH is simply how we chose to do it - We still hit the same amount of defences - you just kept sending them and we kept smashing them in vills with no walls, and any losses on our part go to the same player as ODD. It's a game of attrition - troops lost are troops lost, irrespective of which player's vills they are in.

And as we have such a 'limited front', what are we supposed to do - not nuke your further vills the other side of TITANS?

I also think you'll find our noblings are not really limited to just 2 players, but you can continue to say it if you like - anyone can use TWStats and see for themselves. Besides, given the limited front, of course we will go for the nearest first - why wouldn't we?

And I personally am getting bored with the whole 'limited front' thing - we share the same front, so ours is as 'limited' as yours - we are pushing it east for you though, so you can get the front you desperately desire.

And this whole 'isolated players' thing - with the MANY Ks of support available, combined with MOJO's support we keep finding, surely you can afford to send more def troops for us to smash and give these two players more ODD and make them rise even further in the ODD stats?

I have every respect for a lot of BH players, and have even chatted with a few - it's a game after all! - but some of the spoutings on here (Sonny) are the reason I generally don't bother to post - it degrades the entire point of having a forum discussion. If you say the same thing enough times, it doesn't make it any more beleiveable.

I guess we'll now get a post from sonny who may mention: we have a 'limited front' so can't do anything, or 'isolated players' so we can't help them (glad I don't have a tribe that abandons players like that!), or 'we are ganging up on only 2 players' (check nobling stats please), or 'ODD stats' of said players, or 'wait till we get near and we'll wipe you out' (don't worry - we're moving the front nearer to you on your behalf, so you can carry out said threat - check the sticky maps for nobling locations), or maybe even a denial of MOJO support (which also form part of the ODD of said 2 players), but a leader should have the integrity to admit these things, but I guess we'll see...

DeletedUser33191

LOL - guess I got what I expected - the 'limited front' and the 'we will destroy you when we share a border', just in a different thread.

As a sidenote - if you want to destroy the TITANS, why are you asking your little players to try and invite them?

graspingsquare

LOL - guess I got what I expected - the 'limited front' and the 'we will destroy you when we share a border', just in a different thread.

As a sidenote - if you want to destroy the TITANS, why are you asking your little players to try and invite them?

Tbh I love your posts and how rare they are i mean when ever you post you always have valid points and explain them/back them up i guess thats why your our leader and this is how one should act ... sonny

DeletedUser

hmmm doesnt look like i used those words but thats ok,

and as for invites, this is how things are done, i see your tribe takes in everyone you war also, so dont spout about things , your guilty of also..sounds a little hypocritical to me mate..

so please in the future if you are going to quote me, use the exact words, instead of changing things, or trying to read into it..your good at twisting things i see lmao

DeletedUser

and as for invites, this is how things are done, i see your tribe takes in everyone you war also, so dont spout about things , your guilty of also..sounds a little hypocritical to me mate..

so please in the future if you are going to quote me, use the exact words, instead of changing things, or trying to read into it..your good at twisting things i see lmao

this coming from the master of twisting things.
dj i'd be honoured if i were you:icon_razz:

oh and btw graspings, i enjoyed that last post of yours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33191

'limited front', 'only 2 players we are hitting', 'isolated players' - to be fair, I really can't be bothered to trawl all the posts from you to look for exact quotes - the meaning is the exact same regardless, and I stand by my post.

As for taking in everyone we war - generally we take in those we have defeated... if they came up to the mark... TITANS aren't defeated - you are just trying to get them to defect, but that's OK - i see you succeeded in making at least one defect, but he'll never be spared now and has shown his colours. Would I want someone who turns on their own at the first sign of trouble....? ...and I thought the BH were above such tactics and would win any war by firepower instead of simply recruiting the enemy. I do hope your way of playing is not shared by the rest of the BH.

I notice no denial of MOJO support mind. I'd have expected you to come up with an excuse for that.

I have done more than I exepcted by actually stooping to reply or to justify myself, when not really required, so I'll leave pnp now and head back in-game where I spend most of my TW time. Perhaps if you did that, leadership wouldn't be as much of a burden as you claim - time here does not win or lose wars, it merely shows an insight to your character.

Who will win this war? no idea, to be fair. TITANS/npF vs BH is fairly evenly matched despite your need to add the world into your stats.

I have great respect for many players in BH, especially those I have personally had skirmishes / conversations with, but you really drag their reputation down with the same constant repetitions. Find something new to post or please stop repeating yourself, which is what my original post was aimed at. You may even gain my respect as a player, though I don't suppose that matters to you anyway.

Arlington Wrestln

Yay, someone who actually knows how to use correct English and use it well for once from *np*!! You've earned some respect from me in your last couple post here and there purely from that fact and you kinda know what you're talking about.

I believe many of your questions and statements have been answered throughout this thread time and time again, so I'm not going to go into much detail.

With the MoJo thing- It's obvious they have sent some support. Can't deny it when you find it, although I don't personally think it's as much as you would like to think or make it out to be.

DeletedUser

*np* got my respect for what it's worth. From what I have seen you are doing a good job. Nothing spectacular but the job that has to be done. Logical choices of targets. Isolated or not, a village nobled from the enemy is a win.
I'm confident that BH is capable to step things up a few levels and we will soon gain a lot of ground.

Keep up the good fight all involved. Keep the battles on the field and not here. This thread is just to much.

DeletedUser33191

Thanx - of course I can only speculate on MOJO support - we don't see those that have got there and been hit - only those still to come once nobled, but we generally just hit it anyway to save it the long journey home - it seems the considerate thing to do :p

I am sure BH can ramp it up, but the same can be said of np - perhaps as we push east more will get involved - too many obviously see no reason to look beyond their own area and look at such a small front (on both sides).

Perhaps once we both ramp up we shall see how even we are (or not!).

"This thread is just too much." I concur.

DeletedUser33191

Djnelson You leave nezgun alone!

What? A small handful of nukes (they made nice wipes of his offensive vills by the way) thrown at nezgun that hit home and you post on here for me to leave him alone?

For a start we are at war, and secondly he sent some attacks my way - just responsing in kind.

To tell me leave him alone (I guess you're sitting him?) is quite pathetic - Sonny - get a grip of him mate, it sounds so weak, and I know your guys are made of stronger stuff than that!

Arlington Wrestln

The guy is a 80K point player from 13th so I can guess he's a PA of Nezgun And since he is in 13th he wouldn't be sitting him or any of our players. Just a noob trying to protect his friend, for what it's worth.

DeletedUser77516

I think I can answer for myself I posted that to be funny. You seem not to have a good grip on humor. I'm low pointed due to *np*. To be honest I could care less if you attack nezgun. I was trying to bring a smile.

DeletedUser33191

My apologies - I don't bother checking on names to see which tribe they happen to be in, as so many people use forum names that are different to in-game. No probs.

DeletedUser33191

I notice no denial of MOJO support mind. I'd have expected you to come up with an excuse for that.

Well, I'm glad we never had the denial of MOJO support, as facts are irrefutable with in-game reports, but I wonder what the response will be when I state we have discovered Wisdom support too...

Seems the war is not quite so even as everyone has been led to believe - we are fighting BoS, BoK, BoC, MOJO and Wisdom troops sat in BH vills. It puts a fresh perspective on the fact that TITANS/np are holding their own against the great BH, even with their help from potentially practically half of W17.

graspingsquare

[spoil]Well, I'm glad we never had the denial of MOJO support, as facts are irrefutable with in-game reports, but I wonder what the response will be when I state we have discovered Wisdom support too...

Seems the war is not quite so even as everyone has been led to believe - we are fighting BoS, BoK, BoC, MOJO and Wisdom troops sat in BH vills. It puts a fresh perspective on the fact that TITANS/np are holding their own against the great BH, even with their help from potentially practically half of W17.[/spoil]

Does this mean we have to add them to the stats? as the BH are only showing part of the picture? :lol:

DeletedUser33191

No point - no exchange of vills and no active war - shame TWStats doesn't do a troops lost to troops killed count in particular tribes' villages - no other way of factoring for all their external support. It just adds a new perspective to the stats, that's all.

And while I am aware that BH were fighting other tribes in the east - they are gone and dead. Unless you are still using stats from months ago, might as well leave them out now. I think stats as far back as the last week probably tell the reall 'current' war story... There were initial fast gains on both sides, as there always is early on, and it just skews the stats now - not that they are true stats anyway as you have extra defences we are having to wade through...

Whilst we can't stop that or factor for it in stats, it is just interesting the way BH haven't ploughed through TITANS so far as they claimed they would (or was that just Sonny?), and we are still cleaning out K35, despite the extra support, that's all.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: BoK BoS BoC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Cider TITANS *np* *np*A *np*AX
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 75
Side 2: 90
Difference: 15