NSFW Vs DRUNK

Llama

Reaction score
Wow this all took a weird turn. Anyway, beat NSFW, win world. Basically sums it up. 2 step process no problem

Deleted User - 11452025

Wow this all took a weird turn. Anyway, beat NSFW, win world. Basically sums it up. 2 step process no problem
Drunk members are probably the type to vote for Trump , should rename your tribe "tw pround boys"

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Babs is a cyber bully , probably gets a boner from reading about real life tragedy. Go Drunk!
Bro don't act like you didn't think it was the best thing since sliced bread on w104. You were one of my fan bois for the longest. Once a babin fan boi always a babin fan boi. No take backs.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes backthen I had respect for you but backthen you weren't calling out personal conversations and problems, posting them up on the externals just to down a person even more. Respect is gone now man, it's like you don't think before acting anymore.
You do realize that your dukes the one that posted this on the externals correct? Also is it really "personal conversations" when he's apparently messaged everyone?

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Of course it is still personal , as his conversation with you was different than which he had with others. Just focus on the game man and stop trying to downsize people, I don't understand how you get a kick out of that. You're making Weird flex , but they ain't okay bro.
Are you kissing his ass because you hope he sends you all his defense?

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Im Stating the obvious, what you did was wrong and if you don't see why still...it's hopeless, and im defending him because he earned my respect and he's a good guy going through a hard time (you don't kick a guy when he's already on the ground) which I can relate to. Maybe I just grew up and you stayed the same age. We'll never know.
5. One of your council members literally is messaging me constantly on discord asking for me to donate money to them because their house is messed up or something like that. AFTER the dude lies to me multiple times. Yeah fam, lets not message me anymore before I start turning it into a meme.

Please inform me what part of this statement is wrong?

xSULTANx

Reaction score
Lol, I just saw this topic now

I love psychological war in the forum, but this topic makes me laugh tbh!