NSFW Vs DRUNK

Muckdogs

Reaction score
Idk mate.... word on the street is that your wife tried to teach you but you wouldn’t listen :( @Rick James maybe ask Kirk? Didn’t you learn to play from him?

Rick James

Reaction score
Word on the street is I taught her to defend and sinners couldn't cap a single village from her until she got bored and stopped defending. ask dimitris and k2-fire how well that went... well maybe Bentley too, I think he full splatted something like 30 nukes? lmfao

smoots19

Reaction score
Word on the street is I taught her to defend and sinners couldn't cap a single village from her until she got bored and stopped defending. ask dimitris and k2-fire how well that went... well maybe Bentley too, I think he full splatted something like 30 nukes? lmfao
wait 30 nukes? THIRTY, WOW THATS SOOOO MUCH.

Milim Nava

Reaction score
When are you NSFW guys going to show me some love with attacks and not just joshey, josh like 100+ attacks me only 8 :(

HornyBunny

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What’s happening Babin?
You’re kicking ur own members now?
Tf Drunk is scared of Bad Stats?

We will count them in the stats aswell since you’re counting our barbed player , its okay to count your Alive players you’re kicking.

But you know what?
Once a player who wants to buy my tetris account said : “You know what they say, either die a hero or live long enough to become a villian.”